• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall i start a countdown?

:mf_rosetinted:

45 days :fangurl:

How don't understand your countdown. :blink: On each day in my agenda, I write the number of days left and I'm at 47. :fisch: I started my countdown friday. :naughty:

Okay, since I failed to realize that there was a pre-sale :aah: I must be ready for tomorrow. My dad called and everything :naughty:

I could have made it to the Las Vegas show since I'm going there on the 26th I missed it by 25 days. :aah:

***QUESTION*** On the Corona theater website it says that the doors open at 6 and the show will be on at 7. On MFC and evenko they both say the doors open at 7 and the show is at 8. Could anyone clear this up for me. :blink:

Edited by rachie b

Okay, since I failed to realize that there was a pre-sale :aah: I must be ready for tomorrow. My dad called and everything :naughty:

I could have made it to the Las Vegas show since I'm going there on the 26th I missed it by 25 days. :aah:

***QUESTION*** On the Corona theater website it says that the doors open at 6 and the show will be on at 7. On MFC and evenko they both say the doors open at 7 and the show is at 8. Could anyone clear this up for me. :blink:

I find this on the Corona theater website:

MIKA

samedi 06 avril 2013

PORTES : 19h00

SPECTACLE : 20h00

http://www.theatrecoronavirginmobile.com/event/mika-7167/

Where do you see that the show started at 7 ? :blink:

But, but, but...

It said 6 and 7 :aah: It's official, I've lost my mind :aah:

No no I confirm last week I saw 6 and 7 on their website, so they must have changed it.

You haven't lost your mind:wink2: ... or we both lost it lol

How don't understand your countdown. :blink: On each day in my agenda, I write the number of days left and I'm at 47. :fisch: I started my countdown friday. :naughty:

I was about to say that i screw every single countdown :lmfao:

Lets pretend im right :mf_rosetinted:

Ok you are not the only one who screw up every countdown. I was monday in my mind yesterday but we were tuesday so it was 46 days left. So now we can say... 45 DAYS TO GO. :fangurl:`

Yeah rachie, you can do it. Don't forget it this time. :naughty:

Ok you are not the only one who screw up every countdown. I was monday in my mind yesterday but we were tuesday so it was 46 days left. So now we can say... 45 DAYS TO GO. :fangurl:`

Yeah rachie, you can do it. Don't forget it this time. :naughty:

Huh? :blink: