415-885-0750

Tickets available 2/20 at 10 a.m. HERE.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes yes yes!!!!

i need help though. sorry i have been so inactive, life has been crazy. i need to know if i will have to be logged into mikasounds to get tickets, and how do i log on there now???! i only see the option of logging on with other social media...

and - i hope there won't be seats!!!

yes yes yes!!!!

i need help though. sorry i have been so inactive, life has been crazy. i need to know if i will have to be logged into mikasounds to get tickets, and how do i log on there now???! i only see the option of logging on with other social media...

and - i hope there won't be seats!!!

I dont think you'd have to be logged in to MS . They are giving the link on facebook, so its probably a separate site.

I know, i hope its not seats! I saw Patrick Wolf there last year, seated, and it was so f*cked. Even though we got their early and it was general admission seating, we weren't allowed to sit in the front bc we didn't have the right tickets but no one even knew that! it was stupid. Not my thaaaaaang.

oh AND the waitresses walked around/infront of the stage the entire time!!!!!

Edited by BangBangLou
had more issues to add about this venue hah

i got my tickets!!! :excite:

i cannot believe he has shunned us for almost 3.5 years!!! :sneaky2:

called the venue, too, there's definitely standing, phew. i'm bringing my 10-yr-old daughter. she is going to die when i tell her! :teehee:

This venue looks very nice indeed! But google tells me the area is nor safe. I'm already a bit worried. Every hotel near the venue looks almost, hm, dangerous :aah: Is it safe to walk around the area alone after the show to find a taxi?

This venue looks very nice indeed! But google tells me the area is nor safe. I'm already a bit worried. Every hotel near the venue looks almost, hm, dangerous :aah: Is it safe to walk around the area alone after the show to find a taxi?

From my experience its not too bad around the venue. I'm not an expert on the tenderloin and have only been to GAMH once...but I mean every city at night can be a little shady and it seemed pretty normal. Eh, I'm not much help :no:

I bought a dinner ticket in todays sale becasue Im not sure what i want to do yet!

So now i have 2 tickets, both GA and Dinner. :teehee:

Also i went back and tried to buy another ticket just to how sales were doing and it says no match! sold out?

So excited for Mika back in SF!! :rainbow: As amazing as it was going to see him in LA last year, nothing is better than a home show!!!!

Edited by BangBangLou

From my experience its not too bad around the venue. I'm not an expert on the tenderloin and have only been to GAMH once...but I mean every city at night can be a little shady and it seemed pretty normal. Eh, I'm not much help :no:

I bought a dinner ticket in todays sale becasue Im not sure what i want to do yet!

So now i have 2 tickets, both GA and Dinner. :teehee:

Also i went back and tried to buy another ticket just to how sales were doing and it says no match! sold out?

So excited for Mika back in SF!! :rainbow: As amazing as it was going to see him in LA last year, nothing is better than a home show!!!!

Thanks for your explanation, it was very helpful! I hope the area will be okay. Every hotel review I've read describes it very unpleasant, but it always depends on expectations, I guess.

I bought only a GA ticket. I thought the dinner ticket means only table/maybe balcony. Do you think it's for front of stage too?

Thanks for your explanation, it was very helpful! I hope the area will be okay. Every hotel review I've read describes it very unpleasant, but it always depends on expectations, I guess.

I bought only a GA ticket. I thought the dinner ticket means only table/maybe balcony. Do you think it's for front of stage too?

Yea, dinner is reserved table seating on the balcony. Which sounded appealing for what this show sounds like it would be. I'm most likely going to be doing floor though.

Oh and fyi, there's no real barricade at this venue. It's just a barricade made of tables pushed against the stage if anything. So im kinda hoping for no

"barriacde" bc that crap looks uncomfortable! Hahaha:aah:

the area is shady but you won't be alone since people will be leaving... and it's somewhat of a busy area. i'm taking my 9-yr-old daughter...

i'm wondering if i'll be having any trouble taking her into general admission with me but then again the show said it was 6+...

i'm wondering if i'll be having any trouble taking her into general admission with me but then again the show said it was 6+...

there shouldn't be a problem. Ive seen people bring kids lookin a lot smaller than 6 into Slims and they have pretty much the same venue rules.

there shouldn't be a problem. Ive seen people bring kids lookin a lot smaller than 6 into Slims and they have pretty much the same venue rules.

cool, thanks! i don't want to wait in line only for them to tell me that i need to keep her in a less crowded area...:doh:

also, tiibet, i don't know if you remember me, i hope you do...:teehee:

but i was going to suggest, we probably will stay there the same amount of time, so if you'd be willing to walk me and my daughter back to the garage after the show (which is right across the street), i'd be more than happy to drive you (and your party) to your hotel! :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone who goes have the blast tonight. I so hope you can take a few vids, I don´t need to see or hear the new songs, all I want to see is his new concept. Maybe one of you has the oppotunity to ask him why he doesn´t want to have vids of these shows. :wink2:

Have a wonderful evening all together.

Have so much fun girls!!!!

P.s. Does anyone know if Nina arrived at San Francisco? I had read that her plane was delayed.

There have been no tweets from her for a couple of hours, so hopefully that means she's on an aeroplane. :thumb_yello: