Cassilda

My tip for the winner is Denmark, Russia or Greece. Malta and Ukraine are likely to finish high as well

My personal favourite was Greece and .....Hungary :teehee:

Ukraine will win, and Denmark and Azerbaijan will score high. But I'm hopeing for Malta!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My tip for the winner is Denmark, Russia or Greece. Malta and Ukraine are likely to finish high as well

Ukraine will win, and Denmark and Azerbaijan will score high. But I'm hopeing for Malta!

.. I did not even remember the Azerbaijan entry.. :teehee:

Obviously others did.

I forgot to add that I also liked the Dutch and Norwegian songs - they had no chance of winning though.

Iih i hope we win:aah:

Congratulations !!!:thumb_yello: Lovely song - a great winner :fisch:

And thanks a lot for 12 points from Sweden, Finland and Denmark - our good neighbours!! :wub2: I'm very pleased with the 4th place for Norway :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Obviously Germany loves the Hungarian song as well! <3 So happy we gave our douze points to one of my favourites. :) And we gave 8 points to Iceland <3 Really really happy with our voting. :)

I can live with the results...Although Denmark wasn't one of my favourite entries it is by far better than the songs which ended up second and third: Azerbaijan and Ukraine.

Really happy to see Hungary, Italy, Malta and Greece in the top 10. Liked the Russian and Norwegian entries as well. Iceland should have gotten more votes...but hey, that's Eurovision. :)

All in all it was a great show and I'm already looking forward to next year. :) Gotta love Eurovision!

Edited by mariposa