Cassilda

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: Go :finland:! And they kept that much discussed kiss in the end:rainbow: I'm also glad that Hungary and Iceland made it to the finals. Hungary's song is just so cute and Iceland's song is actually really good too (and I've listened so much Sigur Rós that singing in Icelandic reminds me of them and that way makes me love the song...)

So just me who recognised the host as the mad woman who interviewed Mika then?:naughty:

No, but you're right that's Petra Mede, and not my favorite comedian. She can't talk normally :aah:

[YOUTUBE]m07dW1AiW-A[/YOUTUBE]

It's Eurovision time! :wub2: I seriously so cannot wait to see the show and experience the unique ESC spirit.

Hungary's song is just so cute and Iceland's song is actually really good too (and I've listened so much Sigur Rós that singing in Icelandic reminds me of them and that way makes me love the song...)

These two songs are amongst my favourites as well! :thumb_yello:

So tonight I'll be rooting for

1.) Iceland - can't stop listening to the song for weeks :wub2:

All I've got for this song is LOVE. :)

Besides, I also reall like France, Italy, Hungary, Moldova, Belgium, Estonia, Armenia....Though I'm pretty sure that not all of them will manage to do well...

The Danish song sounds alright to me - though in my opinion it doesn't deserve being basically THE only favourite...We'll see if it really wins...

I have no idea how the German entry will do...lately I find Cascada

s song a ittle bit less annoying than before - but that's how it's always like with Eurovision songs for me. :aah:

Let the show begin!!! :wub2:

:yay:

My favorites still are: Malta, Iceland, Greece, Russia.

Denmark, Hungary and Estonia are quite good too.

I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing France. I like the song but it all depends on the live performance for me :thumb_yello:

Went on the juryfinal yesterday with DerMoment1608. It was amazing and so much fun, and I'm happy I finally got the chance to her :D All I can say is that the interval act is going to be very swedish, a little too much maybe, not even sure people outside sweden will get it.

nice..:aah: :aah: I liked Finland pretty much..:aah: but I still think that my fav is Azerbaijan. :original:

Azerbaijan is good! It getts better and better :teehee:

:yay:

My favorites still are: Malta, Iceland, Greece, Russia.

Denmark, Hungary and Estonia are quite good too.

I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing France. I like the song but it all depends on the live performance for me :thumb_yello:

Her live performance is really good, made me change my mind about the song completely!

They say norway is going to win!

.... I didnt like it that much:teehee:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Norway won. Not exactly my fav but not bad either. Just like Sweden: the song is actually ok (maybe because I heard it before I knew it was their Eurovision entry) but I don't like that Robin guy (too cheesy). And for me it's other way around with Azerbaijan, IMO the song is pretty boring but the guy is kinda cute:wink2: But I still hope that the winner is either Hungary, Iceland or of cource Finland:thumb_yello:

Hello! :yay:

I decided the join the fun tonight as well, just like in the last 3-4 years :teehee:

I haven't heard all the songs yet, only saw the 2nd semi-final and some earlier videos. Based on that, my bet to win is Russia but I may change my mind about my prediction.

My favourite is our song, even though the guy often sings slightly flat. Still, that's his own song and is pretty addictive.

Edited by suzie