Hello Everyone!

Leo3

Hello!!! :bye::arf2:

I come from :italia: and im crazy about Mika!!! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Im so glad Im part of this community, and I know I'll have so much fun!:thumb_yello: Is anyone here participating in the Lozza competition? I am but since soooo many fans are participating, its gonna be hard to win..therefore i was wondering if someone here knew if its possible to buy the glasses? i want them so badlyy :aah:

xoxo

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. I think Lozza has enough glasses to sell them but as I have seen they cost around 300 Euro

Ah-ah! so they do sell them! :arf2: although 300 is a lot :shocked:!! where did you read it? and thanks for the welcoming wishes! :thumb_yello:

Ah-ah! so they do sell them! :arf2: although 300 is a lot :shocked:!! where did you read it? and thanks for the welcoming wishes! :thumb_yello:

Look at the Lozza homepage, there you can see their whole collection and also the prices :wink2:

Look at the Lozza homepage, there you can see their whole collection and also the prices :wink2:

Thing is I did check, but I couldnt find it..:huh: help me please? :pray: it would mean a lot :)

Hello!!! :bye::arf2:

I come from :italia: and im crazy about Mika!!! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Im so glad Im part of this community, and I know I'll have so much fun!:thumb_yello: Is anyone here participating in the Lozza competition? I am but since soooo many fans are participating, its gonna be hard to win..therefore i was wondering if someone here knew if its possible to buy the glasses? i want them so badlyy :aah:

xoxo

Ciao Leo benvenuto/a! :bye:

vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :)

Gli occhiali dovresti trovarli nei negozi di ottica della tua città

divertiti qui sul forum!

Ciao Leo benvenuto/a! :bye:

vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :)

Gli occhiali dovresti trovarli nei negozi di ottica della tua città

divertiti qui sul forum!

Grazie mille! :) :) è molto carino da parte tua! senz'altro ci farò un salto! A presto :)