MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Thank you for the links!

I'm really happy that they sang Stardust (and that it's number one on I Tunes :mf_rosetinted:), even if I prefered the last year version :fisch:

Concerning the girls videos, Mika was one more time very worried about Gaia, wasn't he?

Now I want to see their performances, even if Mika's face is so cute :naughty:

Valentina

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/ja_JP/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<div class="fb-post" data-href="

" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="
">投稿</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/valentinatioliofficial">Valentina Tioli</a>.</div></div>

Yay Mika finally aings, hurrah! :yay:

I don't like this song being turned into a duet because it alters (or really doesn't make sense with) the lyrics, but their performance is wonderful. I liked it better than the first time they did it, which was also pretty good.

I don't like the track and would never buy it but Chiara sounds 100% better live and you can see they have a real bond in the performance.

I've watched the performance of Michele now. The performance and singing itself is great again, but I the song is very monotone and boring to my mind (unless it's a grower you need to listen to some times) :huh:

I've seen that Sabine had opened an Ape-Escape-thread. So I think it's really time for a Michele-thread as well. Mikasister, what do you say as leader from "MFC" :wink2:

I've watched the performance of Michele now. The performance and singing itself is great again, but I the song is very monotone and boring to my mind (unless it's a grower you need to listen to some times) :huh:

I've seen that Sabine had opened an Ape-Escape-thread. So I think it's really time for a Michele-thread as well. Mikasister, what do you say as leader from "MFC" :wink2:

Thanks for the links! :thumb_yello: Just watched Michele's performance and it was amazing! :wub2: You're right about the song,but even with such a boring song,he did simply magical! :fangurl: He is a true artist,exquisite and delicate,I really hope he'll be the winner! I'm sorry for Mika's girls,but Michele is simply the best,and I'm sure that Mika is aware by that.

I've seen that Sabine had opened an Ape-Escape-thread. So I think it's really time for a Michele-thread as well. Mikasister, what do you say as leader from

"MFC" :wink2:

Agree with you about the song being monotone, Michele needs a song which leaves him to show us more of his special voice, his tone, timbre, I'm sure he can do more than he does but blame it on the song :huh:

Of course we should open a thread of Michele. If you want, I give you that privilege :wink2:

Thanks for the links! :thumb_yello: Just watched Michele's performance and it was amazing! :wub2: You're right about the song,but even with such a boring song,he did simply magical! :fangurl: He is a true artist,exquisite and delicate,I really hope he'll be the winner! I'm sorry for Mika's girls,but Michele is simply the best,and I'm sure that Mika is aware by that.

Aww Chris, exactly my thoughts, you couldn't say it better and of course Mika is aware of Michele`'s possibilities. It can be noticed for the words he dedicated to him at the end of his performance. "We need more guys like you, original, interesting and pop, never change with the pressure of the record labels" :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

Valentina

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/ja_JP/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<div class="fb-post" data-href="

" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="
">投稿</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/valentinatioliofficial">Valentina Tioli</a>.</div></div>

Yaaaay she rocks! :punk::punk:

Will it be better do open an extra thread just for the performance of Mika and Chiara as this will be of interested of everyone, not just the ones interested in XF?

Or it could be posted in the thread for Stardust (http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27293) ,the last year when he performed this song with Chiara at XF it wasn't opened a new thread :dunno: And I'm sure we'll have the discussions about this new version of the song in the Songbook thread :wink2:

yes, I think that, discussing Stardust's duet in the Stardust thread and/or in the Songs Book thread is a good idea :thumb_yello:

Mika and Elio

(thanks to Ysa on Twitter)

I can only understand that they talk about Mika as an actor :mf_rosetinted:

T4P! :thumb_yello: that's all what I got too.

I'm lost with all the Italian articles. Has this already been posted (and translated? :fisch:):

http://www.repubblica.it/spettacoli/musica/2013/11/08/news/mika_nuovo_album-70483713/?ref=search

Thanks! :flowers2: Interesting article,especially this sentence: . "La televisione? La uso unicamente per avere la libertà di fare la musica che voglio"

I just wanted to do that now, but of course I forgot that embedding doesn't work there :doh:

And it can't be fixed that? I'm asking,because I have no idea how this stuff works :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by krysady