MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi guys! Does anybody have full episodes of the 2013 X Factor Italia? I know there is a playlist on Youtube, but some videos are blocked. I'm particularly interested in the last two episodes (semi-final and final). Please help :pray:

6 minutes ago, Ally Kate said:

Hi guys! Does anybody have full episodes of the 2013 X Factor Italia? I know there is a playlist on Youtube, but some videos are blocked. I'm particularly interested in the last two episodes (semi-final and final). Please help :pray:

You can download all videos here (on the right side of the page):

http://www.mikawebsite.com/

1 minute ago, Ally Kate said:

The links that lead to 1fichier file sharing service do not open for me for some reason. Either they are geo-blocked, or simply expired :no:

Have you tried it a few times? Sometimes a few pop-ups appear because they want you to pay, which is not necessary. After a while it works for me.

If it really doesn't work, I can send you the episodes, but the files are quite big, you'd have to wait a bit.

Just now, Prisca said:

Have you tried it a few times? Sometimes a few pop-ups appear because they want you to pay, which is not necessary. After a while it works for me.

If it really doesn't work, I can send you the episodes, but the files are quite big, you'd have to wait a bit.

The 1fichier website doesn't open at all for me. It's just a black page. I guess it actually is geo-blocked ((

If you can, please send me the Live Shows 2, 6, 7 (semi-final) and 8 (final).

Those are the ones blocked on Youtube.

29 minutes ago, Ally Kate said:

The 1fichier website doesn't open at all for me. It's just a black page. I guess it actually is geo-blocked

Ok, in this case it really seems to be geo-blocked. I upload the videos and put the link here, when it is finished.

Ok, here is the link with the videos, you have 7 days to download it (I'm sorry I haven't the last part of show 6, since the file has a mistake and can't be opened):

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20210805n1UvQT9m/tz5AbgJo

The files were not as big as I had feared. The files from The Voice are larger.

Edited by Prisca

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, in this case it really seems to be geo-blocked. I upload the videos and put the link here, when it is finished.

Ok, here is the link with the videos, you have 7 days to download it (I'm sorry I haven't the last part of show 6, since the file has a mistake and can't be opened):

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20210805n1UvQT9m/tz5AbgJo

The files were not as big as I had feared. The files from The Voice are larger.

Bless you! It worked like magic! Thank you so, so much!

You are a proof that Mika fans are absolutely wonderful people :hug:

• Like 1