Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

:aah::aah:

Yes it is! Mika said it's global!! And the pics about the events have nothing to do with the design, so we'll have to wait and see :teehee:

I hope so...

What I really look forward to are the ads on the street - it would be VERY comforting to see Mika on my way to school in the morning. :naughty:

Edited by Tulun♥23

Oh sorry :huh: I think that is actually towards the low end. The watch he is wearing in the Popular vid is £100 :shocked:

There are watches around the £30-£35 mark, but I wouldn't imagine Mikas being one of them.

I don't want the Songbook either. I already have those songs. :doh:

I understand what you mean because I have the Tofu dolls and would buy another one sight unseen. But they are just toys. I'm not going to wear something if I don't like it. Mika has great tastes - for himself. But I cannot pull off much of the stuff he wears. And I definitely wouldn't want a watch that looks like a man's watch.

I don't think the watch will be ordinary... IMO, it'll either be delicate and elegant like the JBC collection, or crazy and surrealistic like his illustrations in albums 1+2. But normal? NEVER. :naughty:

Either way, I'm sure it's suitable for girls too.

But when will we see a result of Mika`s collaboration with Swatch?

If you want to see the watch as it's being revealed keep an eye on the Swatch net.hunt thread.

Here is the first hint at it (see attached), but unfortunately the face won't be revealed until the 10th day.

post-2602-142983701196_thumb.jpg

If you want to see the watch as it's being revealed keep an eye on the Swatch net.hunt thread.

Here is the first hint at it (see attached), but unfortunately the face won't be revealed until the 10th day.

So it's blue :mf_rosetinted:

So it's blue :mf_rosetinted:

Ha yes, pretty much what I expected and definitely not something I'd want to wear. I can see it would appeal to younglings though.

Blue :teehee::teehee:

Not sure I'd want to wear it either, but I'm just curious to know what he did there :blush-anim-cl:

So I guess the whole srtip of the watch is gonna be blue...?

Edited by lollipop161

According to the swatch usa shop site the other watches in the art collection are between 70 and 100USD andd the only one listed in the swatch est 1983 collection is 75$

If i'm gonna spend 70-100$ on a watch i want it to stand the hell out, so i'm glad its not a common color. i want strangers to notice it and say 'ooh is that a swatch?' so i can say 'yeah Mika designed it' :teehee:

Blue :teehee::teehee:

Not sure I'd want to wear it either, but I'm just curious to know what he did there :blush-anim-cl:

So I guess the whole srtip of the watch is gonna be blue...?

I wouldn't draw that conclusion just yet. Mika designed it, so the bit next to the blue part could just as well be orange with silver glitters...

I thought Wonka provides fresh products for Mika and he doesn't have to buy. :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I know,that was the deal....but in the meanwhile Wonka has switched on cakes,and the poor man has to buy prosciutto and parmigiana by himself :doh:

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by krysady