Swatch signing session in Milan, Italy

mellody

I wonder how many years will it take for some people to understand he's tired by getting tedy bears and puppets as present,or hearing the "chicken" joke over and over again :doh: Anyway,he's in London now,I hope he'll get some rest.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Italian fans are a little crazy, I mean there were alot of people there but grabbing onto his leg is a little too far?

Its a shame really and I know him having more fans is great for his popularity and all but I hope when he goes to France all this will blow over. :wait:

All was ok. Chay with him, he was surprised to see me there coming from Barcelona. Lovely chat. Songs Book signed watch signed. Lovely chat and meeting witj Joanie again and the trip was worth it. Met great MFCers Sara good friend from now in and Roberta and Allegra lovely women, thanks for a great dinner, Valmon, simona Giorgia nice chatting with you

I hope this is not the last time we meet. Thanks to everybody and Mika and his mom:wub2:

All was ok. Chay with him, he was surprised to see me there coming from Barcelona. Lovely chat. Songs Book signed watch signed. Lovely chat and meeting witj Joanie again and the trip was worth it. Met great MFCers Sara good friend from now in and Roberta and Allegra lovely women, thanks for a great dinner, Valmon, simona Giorgia nice chatting with you

I hope this is not the last time we meet. Thanks to everybody and Mika and his mom:wub2:

Oh I'm so glad you got to see him. :thumb_yello:

YAY!!! :boing::mikadas:

I'm really happy for you sista :huglove:

This is great! Happy for you! :thumb_yello::huglove:

Oh, I'm so happy for you :huglove::huglove: I was really worried that you made all this travel for nothing.

Yeah, some MFCers made it!!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you girls. Sorry for my mistakes, i' m writting with movil, tired and sleepy:blush-anim-cl:

glad to meet you too (and other Italian MFCers of course) :thumb_yello:!

I have been able to meet him, and I feel very lucky :blush-anim-cl: , because many many people pushed and ruined the queue which initially seemed pretty well organized. I feel very sorry for people who travelled and weren't able to see him, I think it's really crazy that last year there were less than 2k people to Mika's Italian tour dates, and this year 4k people(according to the press) just for a signing session :shocked:

glad to meet you too (and other Italian MFCers of course) :thumb_yello:!

I have been able to meet him, and I feel very lucky :blush-anim-cl: , because many many people pushed and ruined the queue which initially seemed pretty well organized. I feel very sorry for people who travelled and weren't able to see him, I think it's really crazy that last year there were less than 2k people to Mika's Italian tour dates, and this year 4k people(according to the press) just for a signing session :shocked:

Oh i dont forget you and @WeareStrong, nice to meet you girls:huglove:y

some crazy person climbed on mika's leg and mika still stayed the gentleman he always is? that's what i understand from this tweet. you're right, would be interesting to know what happened. but it's not surprising that some crazy people were there. :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: - you should've warned me to turn down the volume on my speakers! :aah::naughty:

:thumb_yello::naughty:

It would be nice to know the history of the leg:blink::teehee:

Glad you got too meet him! It was worth it in the end then? :):wink2:

it was my first signing session event, it was really stressful because I did a roundtrip from Rome, but I got to see him so I feel very lucky and happy for having been there, but I think I won't go again to a signing session, maybe just if it would be in my city and I would be sure to see him (and with the current "Mika-Xfactor-WOW-feeling in Italy" it's not possible) ;)

(sorrry if I make mistakes but I'm still very tired)

Edited by maggie112

Many thanks to you Mikasister...I was a pleasure to meet you all...sorry for not being able to stay for the dinner..and chatting with the other but my relationship with the food now is awful....

I love you guys

Many thanks to you Mikasister...I was a pleasure to meet you all...sorry for not being able to stay for the dinner..and chatting with the other but my relationship with the food now is awful....

I love you guys

Thanks to you my trip was worth it :huglove:

Good!!! I'm glad you did it :huglove:

That was really mad....but we were not 4000!!! :naughty:

don't know why they always need to lie about this...to make people and media talk, I guess.

Anyway....what we are witnessing in Italy is amazing: a huge personal success for Mika, a huge amount of troubles for us fans :aah:

Young girls were everywhere, they scream, they cry, they have nervous breakdowns...the whole package we know for celebrities with a pretty face :doh:

In the end he was actually lifted by security men and taken to the car...someone who passed by told us he had PANIC in his eyes...hysterical girls were chasing him and running after him.

The queue was poorly managed in the end, but Swatch staff in the shop was really kind and well organized. There was a huge screen outside so we could watch the whole signing before and after going inside.

Mika looked relaxed and rested, very kind and smiling as always...I hope he took advantage of saturday to sleep all day long :naughty:

When it was my turn he hit me five and we chatted a bit, then he thanked me with a huge 'grazie Roberta' for the lasagne I had brought :aah:

YES! Now he's the proud owner of my legendary lasagne. :mf_rosetinted:

don't know what it will be of them...but all seemed very keen in tasting them :naughty:

I met new friends...Margherita (maggie112), We are strong! (hey, stop shivering and trembling behind me next time!!! I'm still feeling you :naughty:), Mikasister and her sweet daughter.

And old friends of course, it's always a pleasure.

About the LE swatches: they were not available in Milan AT ALL. There were collectors in a separate queue and that's all. Not fair in my opinion, all shops should have done the same at the signing sessions. Let's see what's going to happen in London.

don't know why they always need to lie about this...to make people and media talk, I guess.

Anyway....what we are witnessing in Italy is amazing: a huge personal success for Mika, a huge amount of troubles for us fans :aah:

Young girls were everywhere, they scream, they cry, they have nervous breakdowns...the whole package we know for celebrities with a pretty face :doh:

In the end he was actually lifted by security men and taken to the car...someone who passed by told us he had PANIC in his eyes...hysterical girls were chasing him and running after him.

The queue was poorly managed in the end, but Swatch staff in the shop was really kind and well organized. There was a huge screen outside so we could watch the whole signing before and after going inside.

Mika looked relaxed and rested, very kind and smiling as always...I hope he took advantage of saturday to sleep all day long :naughty:

When it was my turn he hit me five and we chatted a bit, then he thanked me with a huge 'grazie Roberta' for the lasagne I had brought :aah:

don't know what it will be of them...but all seemed very keen in tasting them :naughty:

I met new friends...Margherita (maggie112), We are strong! (hey, stop shivering and trembling behind me next time!!! I'm still feeling you :naughty:), Mikasister and her sweet daughter.

About the LE swatches: they were not available in Milan AT ALL. There were collectors in a separate queue and that's all. Not fair in my opinion, all shops should have done the same at the signing sessions. Let's see what's going to happen in London.

Thanks for the report Roberta. Poor Mika. I've seen that look of panic in his eyes before when there are huge numbers of screaming fans. But unfortunately this is what comes with being mega popular. :wink2:

Roberta we did not talk to much see you next time or fir a coffe

I'm very happy to have met you too, I hope we will meet each other again, maybe at a gig :blush-anim-cl:

tell your friend, the swatch designer :mf_rosetinted:

you should tell him, he knows you much better than me :teehee:

http://milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2013/11/23/foto/milano_fan_in_delirio_per_mika_designer_di_orologi-71752085/1/#1 have you seen this pictures? I think I recognize a bit of Roberta's head in the first picture, and Allegra :)