Hi!! Feeling like a teenager...

Peppapig

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Nicoletta, italian, 37 years old... but I love Mika just like a 16 years old girl/boy could do! I'm quite ashamed. :doh: Please tell me I'm not crazy. And as every other italian: sorry for my english!!!:wink2:

I'm 54 and still crazy after all these years :naughty:

sei nel posto giusto....divertiti, esercita il tuo inglese :wink2: e se vuoi puoi anche scrivere in italiano nell' Italian thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27270

Hi, I'm Nicoletta, italian, 37 years old... but I love Mika just like a 16 years old girl/boy could do! I'm quite ashamed. :doh: Please tell me I'm not crazy. And as every other italian: sorry for my english!!!:wink2:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. :wink2: Mika keeps our inner Teenager alive which is so so good.

Hey nicoletta!! I'm italian as well and I'm 34 years old. Go and read my introduction, you'll see I feel a teenager too. And a bit of a junkie, actually. I'm new here, and it feel so damn good.

Non so il tuo livello di inglese, dimmi se preferisci l'italiano.

Benvenuta, siamo due matricole. Di dove sei?

Welcome to my world :naughty:

I'm Anne , French, 46 years old and feeling sixteen too when it comes to Mika :mikalove:

Grace Kelly hooked me in 2007 and I love him since :mikalove:

You are not crazy :huglove:

I'm :teehee: I am crazyaboutmika :lmfao:

Don't be ashamed Nicoletta we all love Mika here :wub2:

Welcome home :huglove:

You will have a wonderful time with us :wub2:

Not everyone is sixteen here :teehee:

We even have a golding thread which is the longest in MFC history :naughty: where fans of our ages chat everynight :naughty:

Have fun here :woot_jump:

Ciao, sono della provincia di Varese. Sono a letto da domenica con la febbre dopo aver passato 3 ore in coda a Milano al freddo al gelo per la Swatch signing session. Saprete già tutto su come è andata... Ovviamente non l'ho visto, neanche da lontano! I miei amici mi hanno dato tutti della pazza. Avevo bisogno di sentirmi capita...

Grazie! Comunque qui in Italia è un delirio, non so la tua esperienza, ma io ho passato anni a sentirmi dire "Mika, chi?" da TUTTI, e da un giorno all'altro (da xf7, ovvio) TUTTI pazzamente innamorati di lui.Grrrrr

Thank you all, I needed a place to feel accepted and understood. I'm in bed with a fever since Sunday after spending three hours in the queue in the cold and frost for the swatch signing session in Milan. All friends and relatives give me the crazy. Here in Italy the fans (especially the last hour because of Xfactor) are crazy. I needed a special place and I found it!

:thumb_yello:

Welcome I am 45and my name is Sarah .. who cares about the age.. the most important things is how you feel and here I feel well... :what::insane:

Where are you from in Italy???

Dante diceva

« Fama di loro il mondo esser non lassa;

misericordia e giustizia li sdegna:

non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa. »

A presto

Welcome I am 45and my name is Sarah .. who cares about the age.. the most important things is how you feel and here I feel well... :what::insane:

Where are you from in Italy???

Dante diceva

« Fama di loro il mondo esser non lassa;

misericordia e giustizia li sdegna:

non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa. »

A presto

Sarik31, thank you! I've not still understood how to use the replies...

I live 30 km far from Milano, Busto Arsizio...

Thank you all, I needed a place to feel accepted and understood. I'm in bed with a fever since Sunday after spending three hours in the queue in the cold and frost for the swatch signing session in Milan. All friends and relatives give me the crazy. Here in Italy the fans (especially the last hour because of Xfactor) are crazy. I needed a special place and I found it!

Get well soon sweetie :huglove::flowers2:

It was worth it since you met him :mikalove:

You're home here :hug:

Hiii! Nice to meet you! I really like your nick - my son is crazy about this Peppa.

I'm 34 y.o with a family and 2 kids, but I don't care and feel like a teenager :) I participate in flashmobs, have friends in all the parts of the world, learned a bit of Italian - thanks to Mika :)

welcome to the MFC :bye:

i'm 33. even now, after being a fan for over 2 years, at least once a day (if not more) he still gets me fangurling like it's the first time :mikalove:

so i'd like to reaffirm, you are not crazy (at least not any crazier than a lot of us) :freak:

Hiii! Nice to meet you! I really like your nick - my son is crazy about this Peppa.

I'm 34 y.o with a family and 2 kids, but I don't care and feel like a teenager :) I participate in flashmobs, have friends in all the parts of the world, learned a bit of Italian - thanks to Mika :)

Eh eh eh, my son is 4years old, so you can understand: just Peppa and Mika un our life!! And he loves 'celebrate' and sings something like: "I want the oh oh to say ole'!" :)