Signing @ Saturn, in Bergamo, Italy - 7 December 2013

dcdeb

I really don't understand why they made photos with every person...

Because it's advertising for the mall. All the pics have the mall's logo on them and each of those people are going to share that pic with all their Facebook friends, etc.. They could potentially be seen by half a million, maybe even a million people. It's not going to do Mika any harm either.

Thanks for the reports everyone. Sounds like it was a nice day.

There are people who do enjoy it. Mika is just not a good celebrity :naughty:

Yep,you're right,but you know he can learn so fast everything :naughty:

Anyway,I'm glad for people who enjoyed the day,and everything went well in the end :thumb_yello:

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention.

Thank God the speaker had a moment of cleverness and didn't ask the first question, whereas she did ask the second one but changing it in "When will you do a gig in italy?"

He said this summer :wub2:

Let's see....

Maybe Allegra won't let him in order to avoid my next report :aah:

Thank you!!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I hope he knows how much some of us have appreciated this effort, so that he can feel a bit good having done it.

I'm sure he knows!!!

Because it's advertising for the mall. All the pics have the mall's logo on them and each of those people are going to share that pic with all their Facebook friends, etc.. They could potentially be seen by half a million, maybe even a million people. It's not going to do Mika any harm either.

Thanks for the reports everyone. Sounds like it was a nice day.

It has sence! It's a good ad for the mall and for Mika :mf_rosetinted: And amazing opportunity for fans! I just have mixed feelings about all these signing sessions I don't know why. It's like a conveyer and I feel uncomfortable when I look at all these photos :doh: Separately each photo is great but in common it's a bit frightening :aah:

I really happy for MFCers who met Mika (especially for newbies :wink2:) :thumb_yello:

It's weird. I'm sure he smiled and look at me, but I remember it like in a dream. I get no details, it's all messy

and soft and shaded in my mind. Whereas I have this strong memory about his warm side (or maybe it was

really his liver :aah:) and about me staring at him saying Grazie. It's all focused on me, on what I felt, which

hides his expression to me, as if I was so overwhelmed I couldn't perceive more. That pisses me off. Mika

smiles at glance at me and my memory of that is blur!!!! What is wrong with me!!!!

When it comes to me, I have to fix my blurred memory of his look, so there's just one thing I have to do: looking for another chance to meet him. :aah:

You know, it happen to me every time I meet him. My mind get blank and I can't focus on him and can't react properly :doh: Every time I tell myself to fix it next time but I fail again and again :aah: But I won't give up :teehee:

I love you report! And I hope you'll visit all future Mika's gigs and you'll make reports like this for each of them :fisch::wink2:

ahahahah i'm sorry I don't know why I was convinced to reply at Lucrezia ahahahah I'm on a cloud right now, I don't know if I can say so in english :naughty:

Sorry, I confused this thread with Milan signing thread :blush-anim-cl: