Nice to meet you, from Italy!

Guest Sofia Sofia

Guest Sofia Sofia

hello to everyone! I feel a little bit disoriented because it is the first time i write in a forum and in addition i feel not very practice with English!

However, i'd like very much to be part of this forum where there are many people who share the same interest!

I have to say that i usually listen to rock music, all kinds of it, alternative, electronic, hard and pop rock! I love also the grunge, post-grunge and metal!So Mika is a rarity for me, a passion that goes beyond every music category to that i can think!

I have listened Mika from the beginning, but i have never went over with him -i don't know how can i say- in the sense that i listened to his music, i bought his music, i knew various information about his life -because for many artists it is impossible to separate the two things- but only in this period in which he was in Italy, i was definitely impressed by him! He is an extraordinary person who exceeds all my imagination!

I spent days reading and watching all his old interviews, i remembered some of them, others were new to me, but now i can say i listen to his music with another awareness!

sorry if I wrote a poem :wink2: and for my English, hoping that it will improve!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello to everyone! I feel a little bit disoriented because it is the first time i write in a forum and in addition i feel not very practice with English!

However, i'd like very much to be part of this forum where there are many people who share the same interest!

I have to say that i usually listen to rock music, all kinds of it, alternative, electronic, hard and pop rock! I love also the grunge, post-grunge and metal!So Mika is a rarity for me, a passion that goes beyond every music category to that i can think!

I have listened Mika from the beginning, but i have never went over with him -i don't know how can i say- in the sense that i listened to his music, i bought his music, i knew various information about his life -because for many artists it is impossible to separate the two things- but only in this period in which he was in Italy, i was definitely impressed by him! He is an extraordinary person who exceeds all my imagination!

I spent days reading and watching all his old interviews, i remembered some of them, others were new to me, but now i can say i listen to his music with another awareness!

sorry if I wrote a poem :wink2: and for my English, hoping that it will improve!

Ciao benvenuta