does anyone else feels like this?!!

paty_2692

:lmfao:

You probably wouldn't, as your brain will turn to jelly and you won't be able to do anything :naughty:

Yesterday night I was trying to recall all the details of the quick meetings I had with him. I can recall very little, mostly the warmth of his side under my hand for the first (as I thought "WTH? It's december, dude!" :aah:), his dark, huge eyes glancing somewhere in my direction for the second (ohhh that gaze! :hypo::pinkbow:), and some more random stuff for the third (excepted for the sentence he told to me and that I can't remember, I've been told he did, but who knows :baghead: )

I hope to improve with exposure. I'll commit to look for some more :kachinga:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah, they could have their own thread about their daughters crazyness... :naughty: hahah:teehee:

:naughty: Here it's s the opposite around - I found MIKA first, at a talkshow, and could hardly believe what I saw and heard - I got lost immediately :aah: After 09.03.07 my "kids", husband, and the rest of my close fam. and relatives have been feeded regularly with lots of stuff re. this wonderful man, maybe too much and too often ...:blush-anim-cl:

When it comes to the clip "kreacher" shows in this thread, I think it's very representative about how interested, awake and into the interviews MIKA really is - I've always said he has to be a dream to interview - and I love his often long and explaining answers :wub2: Throughout the years I think I've read and seen all the interviews there are available - and that's of course the reason why I feel I "know" him well, without even have met him - but his big lovely, brown eyes I know about, because they captured me twice from onstage, with me only a couple of meters away, during a concert, and I can assure you it was a magic moment, while he ( and me ) was singing "love,love me" ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

I don't see it, what am I doing wrong?

:blink: It's from yesterday at 3.12 pm, posted by "kreacher" - page 2 in this thread - a gif I think you might call it? You should find it easily, I hope you do ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

He just stares into our soul, but in a good way :). I just love the look in his eyes. My mom thinks I'm a bit obsessed, because when I hear him on the radio I scream and just go insane.

Same here, but is a good obsession! Hahaha I don't know why but his music makes me feel good and happy!

Yesterday night I was trying to recall all the details of the quick meetings I had with him. I can recall very little, mostly the warmth of his side under my hand for the first (as I thought "WTH? It's december, dude!" :aah:), his dark, huge eyes glancing somewhere in my direction for the second (ohhh that gaze! :hypo::pinkbow:), and some more random stuff for the third (excepted for the sentence he told to me and that I can't remember, I've been told he did, but who knows :baghead: )

I hope to improve with exposure. I'll commit to look for some more :kachinga:

You make me smile, so much, because I remember the first time I met Mika. I was just as in awe -- here was this being that I'd adored from my computer for so many months, right in front of me. I could touch him! He spoke! He was REAL! It was amazing! :mikalove:

And now, seven years later, when I meet him I realize he's a human being, a real person, not some untouchable god. He's just a very nice man who I am lucky enough to have gotten to spend some time with. Really -- as much as it may seem impossible to those of you who have not met him, Mika is just a guy. A very lovely guy, to be sure, but just a guy. :thumb_yello:

Hahahaha let's drag our moms into our Mika's craziness!!!! :mikadas:

Hey, speaking as someone who's "mom" age (or more likely older than your mom) I say OK!

You are so lucky you met him... It makes me sad that he never came back to Mexico :( anyway, seeing him and talking to him must be really awesome since he is not only handsome, but he is the most interesting and talented person in the world

See what I said above. Mika IS awesome. I love him to bits. But really he is just a guy. I think he would probably prefer it if you thought of him like that, rather than putting him on some pedestal and thinking he was some perfect idol. And I hope he does get back to Mexico soon! I might even make that trip since it's on my side of the world! :thumb_yello:

I don't know what, but there's something about Mika's way of looking, he has this deep, intense look that gives me the goosebumps every time, specially when he is up to a serious matter, like in the voice france!

I mean, just look at him! :mikalove::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9718&stc=1&d=1393449766

Yes, definitively :swoon: and when he's in front of you and looks at you, it's like you totally melt into a puddle of love :mikalove::swoon:

And he's so addictive : when The Voice is over I want more and more Mika :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

You make me smile, so much, because I remember the first time I met Mika. I was just as in awe -- here was this being that I'd adored from my computer for so many months, right in front of me. I could touch him! He spoke! He was REAL! It was amazing! :mikalove:

And now, seven years later, when I meet him I realize he's a human being, a real person, not some untouchable god. He's just a very nice man who I am lucky enough to have gotten to spend some time with. Really -- as much as it may seem impossible to those of you who have not met him, Mika is just a guy. A very lovely guy, to be sure, but just a guy. :thumb_yello:

Hey, speaking as someone who's "mom" age (or more likely older than your mom) I say OK!

See what I said above. Mika IS awesome. I love him to bits. But really he is just a guy. I think he would probably prefer it if you thought of him like that, rather than putting him on some pedestal and thinking he was some perfect idol. And I hope he does get back to Mexico soon! I might even make that trip since it's on my side of the world! :thumb_yello:

And I agree with you too Deb :thumb_yello:

He's a real person and such a sweet and fun human being :wub2::thumb_yello:

Making him laugh was a magic moment I'll cherish my whole life and thinking about it always makes me smile and feel happy no matter what :wub2::thumb_yello: and I love him to bits too :mikalove:

Oh i know he is a human being! haha it's just that he makes me feel a lot of admiration for his work, and I don't see him as a god or an idol... but, an inspiration, 'cause I'm 21 years old, and I have so much plans for my life, a lot of goals... and since he is, as you said "just a guy" and he started with a lot of troubles... it amazes me how far you can go in life if you work really hard and never stop trying! I take that into my everyday life!!

thank you for sharing your experiences, and if you come to Mexico, enjoy it! is a beautiful place to live and visit, we welcome you with arms wide open!

He is only human, but that is what makes Mika so special. What I mean is that he doesn't put on any airs, or act like he's better than anyone else, just because he's a star. When he forgets his lyrics, he's so cute. He just says a naughty word, and carries on.

When he goes to another country, he doesn't expect them to adapt to him, instead, he adapts to them, with their own language (even if its just a few words, he's learned them especially for those fans) He also lets fans who have been to several concerts, know that he recognizes them, and has done things like, providing champagne for our parties. I drank some at Planet Hollywood.

His humanity, the true feelings he lets us see, are priceless. I think it's why we love him so much, and wish that the whole world could know him as we do.

He is only human, but that is what makes Mika so special. What I mean is that he doesn't put on any airs, or act like he's better than anyone else, just because he's a star. When he forgets his lyrics, he's so cute. He just says a naughty word, and carries on.

When he goes to another country, he doesn't expect them to adapt to him, instead, he adapts to them, with their own language (even if its just a few words, he's learned them especially for those fans) He also lets fans who have been to several concerts, know that he recognizes them, and has done things like, providing champagne for our parties. I drank some at Planet Hollywod

His humanity, the true feelings he lets us see, are priceless. I think it's why we love him so much, and wish that the whole world could know him as we do.

I totally agree. If they would give him a chnce what kind of person he is he could convince many others. My niece often said her classmates they MIka is crazy but could not give a reason for her opinion, otherwise she told me that more and more like him:naughty:

When he goes to another country, he doesn't expect them to adapt to him, instead, he adapts to them, with their own language (even if its just a few words, he's learned them especially for those fans) He also lets fans who have been to several concerts, know that he recognizes them, and has done things like, providing champagne for our parties. I drank some at Planet Hollywood.

:thumb_yello: I agree with every word you say - and I'll never forget my surprise, and pride, when he held a little speach, in our language, at his first gig here - it was so totally nice and charming - of course he had a little note to look at, but he managed to do it in a really good way, which isn't easy, and the audience reacted as positive and happy as he deserved, and I also heard people talking about it, on our way out of the arena :wub2:

In fact, I often feel sorry for people, who still don't know our MIKA, and thereby loose so much joy and happiness - by being his devoted fan ...:mikalove:

Love,love

me

That's really lovely.

Whenever I hear these things I feel even prouder to be his fan. We all really have something special.

That is sooo beautiful and true. I think that if other people would read thet, they would understand us :) I should show that to my mom...:mf_rosetinted:

And I agree with you too Deb :thumb_yello:

He's a real person and such a sweet and fun human being :wub2::thumb_yello:

Making him laugh was a magic moment I'll cherish my whole life and thinking about it always makes me smile and feel happy no matter what :wub2::thumb_yello: and I love him to bits too :mikalove:

A real person, a human being, a guy, just a normal guy :wub2:

0d8859cac2629097f9eedc9cf747c29a.jpgca63cd1143c6e9e6de2b8831a1a1b287.jpg

A real person, a human being, a guy, just a normal guy :wub2:

0d8859cac2629097f9eedc9cf747c29a.jpgca63cd1143c6e9e6de2b8831a1a1b287.jpg

:thumb_yello: YES, just a normal guy, with his hands, and surely also his head, full of all kinds of stuff - and tasks :wub2::teehee:

Thank you for lovely photos, it's great to see MIKA, with blooming plants behind, here we're drowning in snow ( especially in the mountains, where there's 2-3 metres! ) ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I suppose I'm a kind of rushing into those steps, mostly thanks to the bedtimes stories I get on a regular basis (are they supposed to be called like that, if they eventually prevent you from going to bed? :aah: ).

I prefer to think about him as a regular guy, it makes me feel better (this is why I love so much these kind of pics, is there a thread for daily life pics?). I hate to melt in a blob when I meet him, so I'm trying to train for the next time. Of course, I do great at home :mf_rosetinted: , but no way I'll manage when I'll actually be there again. :teehee:

This doesn't mean I'm not totally amazed when it comes to him singing, or doing some musician stuff and so on, nor that I don't fangirl now and then, nor that I don't end up watching all the vids and interviews and giggle at every joke he makes and so on.

But I think I can both appreciate him enormously and keep calm when it comes to him as a person. So far, I manage to do it while sittting on my couch stucked under my laptop and a bunch of pets, let's see if I will be that good outside a venue (nope!).

I also think that messy and pushing crowd affect me ( I implode :baghead:), I'd would do better in a more quite situation ('cause I'd be able to be myself, and if I acted normal I could see him like a normal guy as well), but I know that it's more likely to see him in the crowdy circumstances.

Ooh, very beautiful words :wub2: :wub2: I agree with all you write :mikalove: :mikalove: and these are some of the many reasons because I'm so proud to be Mika's fan :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

By the way, other exemple of his serious and killer look:

1797962_721375891228657_1530404066_n.jpg

Ooh, very beautiful words :wub2: :wub2: I agree with all you write :mikalove: :mikalove: and these are some of the many reasons because I'm so proud to be Mika's fan :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

By the way, other exemple of his serious and killer look:

1797962_721375891228657_1530404066_n.jpg

wooow you made my day with this image!!! thank you!!

I don't know what, but there's something about Mika's way of looking, he has this deep, intense look that gives me the goosebumps every time, specially when he is up to a serious matter, like in the voice france!

I mean, just look at him! :mikalove::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9718&stc=1&d=1393449766

Beautiful ♥_____♥

Paty, other two gifts :naughty:

12385_455169124612032_1317608883_n.jpg

BhuwwbpIQAA3HkT.jpg

HOLLY...... Oh my god!!! You just want me to melt or something!!!... The other day I was watching the voice and I paused it for about 5 minutes in the exact frame of the second image, you know, just smiling at the pc like an idiot... :D :D again, thank you! :D