Hello!!!

AlexaMika

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :thumb_yello:

If English is not your native language and you don't feel at ease with it for doing a proper introduction, feel free to write in your language, I'm sure someone here will be able to translate it into English :wink2:

I am originally from Romania, but I live in France ! I know MIKA since I first heard "relax.."! But since I was back in Romania at that time and he wasn't so known there :( ..I discovered his music once again, this year, with The Voice France ! Ever since I can't stop listening to his music! I watched everything I could get my eyes on on youtube( sure there's more to be seen)!

I am originally from Romania, but I live in France ! I know MIKA since I first heard "relax.."! But since I was back in Romania at that time and he wasn't so known there :( ..I discovered his music once again, this year, with The Voice France ! Ever since I can't stop listening to his music! I watched everything I could get my eyes on on youtube( sure there's more to be seen)!

You have come to the right place then :naughty:

You should check this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28370

Hi everybody!

My name is Martina and I'm 18. I live in Naples, South Italy. Well, the first time I heard Mika on the radio was so long time ago. I remember that the first song I listened to was "Relax" on the radio, in 2008. I've seriously discovered with his third album, "The origin of love" and since that moment, I always loved and admirated him more than myself. Thanks (or not, should I say) to X Factor, I had the chance to know him better and better and so, I'm here in a point of no return! haha X

I saw him in concert only 1 time. 15 hours of waiting, but of course first row! :naughty: In April I've done 800 km only to see him (from Naples to Milan) and on 21th of June I'm going to see him again at X factor auditions. I'm not so happy for his choice of continuing xf even this year, because I don't want that Mika becomes a "business machine" and that everyone forgets that he's first a singer, then a judge. But if this is the only way to stay buy his side.. What the hell!

Well, sorry for the LONG and LOGORROIC presentation.

It's a pleasure for me being part of this amazing family! :wink2: