Believe me, I have a lot of space left.. and I will do my best to fill all of it with some lovely photo's of our dear Mika! :das: Even if it's the last thing I do! :fisch:

Ah great, now I have that song stuck in my head... :mf_rosetinted:

WHEN IT RAIN, RAIN, RAAAINS! :cheer:

That's what I wanted to hear! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Ahaha sorry not sorry! :naughty:

:cheer::yay:

BABY, I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!! :D

(Random pop in) Hello people :)

Hiiiiiiiii :bye:

BABY, I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!! :D

(Random pop in) Hello people :)

Hello!

Little bit of random from my life: I haven't had much time on here lately... :/ Lot's of school work... But on the other side: I had 2 dance performances last weekend, and then I have another one this weekend :wub: So much fun!

I have this really big dilemma, choosing between starting to take even more dance classes after x-mas, or get a job, so that I can earn money to go and see Mika. Stuck in the middle of the two things I love the most!

Hello!

Little bit of random from my life: I haven't had much time on here lately... :/ Lot's of school work... But on the other side: I had 2 dance performances last weekend, and then I have another one this weekend :wub: So much fun!

I have this really big dilemma, choosing between starting to take even more dance classes after x-mas, or get a job, so that I can earn money to go and see Mika. Stuck in the middle of the two things I love the most!

Welcome back then! :D

Aww sounds cool! :biggrin2: I like dancing! Sadly I can't dance! :lol: Good luck! :wink2:

That's a big decision... If you get a job you can't go in with dancing?

Hello!

Oh wow, a big decision indeed. Is there no way you would be able to combine those 2?

I'm back guys, sorry for my absence. I was visiting my gran and I couldn't get any internet.

How are you all? Have I missed lots of gossip? :wink2:

I was already wondering where you are! I thought you died because of being able to see Mika live... :naughty::teehee:

Imagine you had to stay there for a longer time! No Mika news! :shocked::swoon:

I don't think so! :wink2: We are just randomly dying over the Mika smile pics. :fangurl:

Hello!

I'm glad you enjoy what you do! :) And good luck with the performance :)

Do the dance lessons bring you good possibilities in the future? It's a hard decision.

Its cool that you are able to go to work thiugh. Here yu can't get anything under 20... it's really hard to get work even for students. :)

I was already wondering where you are! I thought you died because of being able to see Mika live... :naughty::teehee:

I don't think so! :wink2: We are just randomly dying over the Mika smile pics. :fangurl:

Well, it would be understandable if she died because of that :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

I'm going to see if I have more Mika smile photo's to share :naughty:

Yes, you've missed all the important stuff! :mf_rosetinted:

OH NO! :shocked:

Hahaha :floor:   nope I'm still very much alive, as you can see, but I was close.  Very close. :mf_rosetinted:

I would hate to miss too much news!  But I do love seeing my gran as well, even though she has no internet.  I told her I am going to see Mika and I showed her a picture of him.  She said he's an "attractive young man".  Oh yeah. :wink2:

I love Mika's smile so much!!! :)

Hahaha :floor:   nope I'm still very much alive, as you can see, but I was close.  Very close. :mf_rosetinted:

I would hate to miss too much news!  But I do love seeing my gran as well, even though she has no internet.  I told her I am going to see Mika and I showed her a picture of him.  She said he's an "attractive young man".  Oh yeah. :wink2:

OH YES! :fisch:

Your gran is a very, very wise woman :mf_rosetinted:  :wink2:

Don't we all? :wub2:

Well, it would be understandable if she died because of that :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I'm going to see if I have more Mika smile photo's to share :naughty:

Yeah that's why it was my first thought :mf_rosetinted:

Omg I know you intend to cause me a heart attack! :shocked:

Hahaha :floor: nope I'm still very much alive, as you can see, but I was close. Very close. :mf_rosetinted:

I would hate to miss too much news! But I do love seeing my gran as well, even though she has no internet. I told her I am going to see Mika and I showed her a picture of him. She said he's an "attractive young man". Oh yeah. :wink2:

Good! :D Otherwise I would have been sad! :hug:

Woah your gran is perfect! :D She saw what too many people out there don't see!

Mika's smile lights up my day! :wub:

Hahaha :floor: nope I'm still very much alive, as you can see, but I was close. Very close. :mf_rosetinted:

I would hate to miss too much news! But I do love seeing my gran as well, even though she has no internet. I told her I am going to see Mika and I showed her a picture of him. She said he's an "attractive young man". Oh yeah. :wink2:

Ahahah your grandma is awesome!!!

When I was with my friend 2 years ago and we were watching pictures of different celebrities on her computer, her grandpa came in and asked her if this was her boyfriend. And we just died laughing. Grandparents are awesome!

Welcome back then! :D

Aww sounds cool! :biggrin2: I like dancing! Sadly I can't dance! :lol: Good luck! :wink2:

That's a big decision... If you get a job you can't go in with dancing?

Oh wow, a big decision indeed. Is there no way you would be able to combine those 2?

I'm glad you enjoy what you do! :) And good luck with the performance :)

Do the dance lessons bring you good possibilities in the future? It's a hard decision.

Its cool that you are able to go to work thiugh. Here yu can't get anything under 20... it's really hard to get work even for students. :)

I already do quite a lot of dance both at school, and at my spear time, but I wanna take one more class. This spring I'm going to audition for this contemporary project that colaberates with the Norwegian opera, and I really really wanna get in, so I'm planning to just go all in with dance, even though I don't have time :D

Did you see the new gig dates btw? Both of the Italian ones are during my holidays, but I'm a bit unsure, as it is part of a festival...

Indeed :mf_rosetinted:

*hurries to spam Mika smile thread with handsome and cute Mika smiles*

I saw it!!!!!! :P:biggrin2:

I already do quite a lot of dance both at school, and at my spear time, but I wanna take one more class. This spring I'm going to audition for this contemporary project that colaberates with the Norwegian opera, and I really really wanna get in, so I'm planning to just go all in with dance, even though I don't have time :D

Did you see the new gig dates btw? Both of the Italian ones are during my holidays, but I'm a bit unsure, as it is part of a festival...

I hope you can.participate I you like! :)

Yes I saw them... I don't go to festivals so yeah... Nothing for me. xD

That sounds very exciting! :D

I did see the new dates! Sadly, all of them are out of my range. :facepalm:

I saw it!!!!!! :P:biggrin2:

Hahaha! :naughty: Good :mf_rosetinted:

OH YES! :fisch:

Your gran is a very, very wise woman :mf_rosetinted:  :wink2:

Don't we all? :wub2:

I'll tell her that. ;)

Mika's smile is adorable.  I love his eyes too, I just melt when I look into them, if only I could do that for real... :wub:

Good! :D Otherwise I would have been sad! :hug:

Woah your gran is perfect! :D She saw what too many people out there don't see!

Mika's smile lights up my day! :wub:

Yup, she may be a bit old and forgetful, but she has good taste. :D

Every time I see Mika's smile, I just have to smile too, it's infectious. :)

Ahahah your grandma is awesome!!!

When I was with my friend 2 years ago and we were watching pictures of different celebrities on her computer, her grandpa came in and asked her if this was her boyfriend. And we just died laughing. Grandparents are awesome!

Cool, I would have said yes! :lol:

I'll tell her that. ;)

Mika's smile is adorable. I love his eyes too, I just melt when I look into them, if only I could do that for real... :wub:

You definitely should! :)

Haha very much! You have to play some songs to her, I bet she likes them as well! :D

Same! And he makes me feel better when I'm sad! :wub2:

I saw... but nothing for me because of my final exams :(

What are you up to this weekend? :)

I convinced my mom to watch the Como concert with me on full volume :D And she gladly accepted. She said that she finds Mika interesting to watch... :D

Dad just said he will go for a walk... Hahaha!

And I am going to do some christmas shopping:)

I'll tell her that. ;)

Mika's smile is adorable.  I love his eyes too, I just melt when I look into them, if only I could do that for real... :wub:

Cool, I would have said yes! :lol:

Now thát would be amazing haha. Although I think I would make it very awkward if that ever was going to happen. :naughty:

My gran doesn't listen much to music anymore lately, so she has no idea who Mika is sadly. But I can't blame her, she's pretty old already ;)