Random thing that came up in my mind:

I've been noticing lately that Mika is kinda into unicorns. I didn't knew that the day I went to his concert (22 september) I wore one of my favorite shirts that day, saying; 'Always be yourself. Unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.'

Coincidence much? :naughty: 

Haha, omg, I want that shirt  :naughty:

A random number is trolling me on my phone and I don't know who it is, and when I asked who, he answered with santa. So i wrote that I want a blue unicorn. :')

Tell us if you find out who it is! Maybe you have a secret admirer  :das:

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Ahahah, I wish  :aah: I can't play it, I was just playing it out loud from spotify. I can play some other mika songs on the piano though  :naughty:

Mmm I'm very curious...

What song can you play?

I'm learning playing piano.

But I'm only a beginner 

Do you sing as well while playing?

A random number is trolling me on my phone and I don't know who it is, and when I asked who, he answered with santa. So i wrote that I want a blue unicorn. :')

lol really? :lmao:

Tell us if you find out who it is! Maybe you have a secret admirer :das:

Maybe it's Mika playing a joke on you. :wink2:

Omg imagine that's true! :shocked::swoon:

Mmm I'm very curious...

What song can you play?

I'm learning playing piano.

But I'm only a beginner 

Do you sing as well while playing?

I can play grace kelly, over my shoulder and some snippets of other songs. Right now I'm working on we are golden ;) I'm only self-taught, so I don't learn that fast  ^_^ 

I sing along, but I can't sing very well  :uhno:

Are you taking piano lessons? :)

Nooo it's mine! :shocked:  :teehee:

I'll come over and steal it tonight  :das:

I can play grace kelly, over my shoulder and some snippets of other songs. Right now I'm working on we are golden ;) I'm only self-taught, so I don't learn that fast  ^_^

I'll come over and steal it tonight  :das:

Then I must hide :mf_rosetinted:

That's awesome! I wish I could play piano. I did play keyboard when I was younger, but I stopped with it when I was around 10 years old. Now I'm sad I can't play any songs anymore :facepalm:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

That's awesome! I wish I could play piano. I did play keyboard when I was younger, but I stopped with it when I was around 10 years old. Now I'm sad I can't play any songs anymore :facepalm:

Don't be sad. Smile. :)

It's really easy.

If you want - I teach you in few lessons here. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Helen_Kilgrena

Don't be sad. Smile. :)

It's really easy.

If you want - I teach you in few lessons here. :thumb_yello:

Oh, I'm still smiling, don't worry :thumb_yello: 

I don't have a piano/keyboard anymore, so I can't practise it sadly.  :P 

Thank you for offering though, that's really sweet! :hug:

I sing along, but I can't sing very well  :uhno:

I would love to play Mika's songs on piano.  Right now I can only play the chorus of Lollipop.  I've tried to play Grace Kelly but it's hard :/

Do you guys like to read? I just finished reading "A tale for the time being", a book that Mika talked about in the Faccia a Faccia interview, and it's honestly one of the best ones I've ever read.  :shocked:

Is it? I might read it :wink2:

I love to read, although I must say that I read more in Summer then I do in the Winter. My favorite books are Lord of the Rings and the books from Preston and Child :)

Is it? I might read it :wink2:

I love to read, although I must say that I read more in Summer then I do in the Winter. My favorite books are Lord of the Rings and the books from Preston and Child :)

I haven't had that much time to read lately... But I usually read a bit every day  :fangurl: My favorite books are Harry Potter :) I have also read LOTR twice ;) I haven't heard about those books from Preston and Child though  :shocked:

Sounds right to me  :mf_rosetinted:

Is he/she still trolling you still now? :naughty:

Nop... He/she stopped for now. :teehee:

Haha, omg, I want that shirt  :naughty:

Tell us if you find out who it is! Maybe you have a secret admirer  :das:

I will once I find out. Will have to think carefully over people at school :thumb_yello:

Maybe it's Mika playing a joke on you. :wink2:

Imagine... :fisch::mikacool:

lol really? :lmao:

Omg imagine that's true! :shocked::swoon:

I'd die :stifle::swoon:

I haven't had that much time to read lately... But I usually read a bit every day  :fangurl: My favorite books are Harry Potter :) I have also read LOTR twice ;) I haven't heard about those books from Preston and Child though  :shocked:

I haven't read in weeks now, wich is very weird for me :naughty:  I actually haven't red the Harry Potter books yet! I really have to do that some time  :fisch:

Well, you need to love their style to love the books haha. They have just 1 book stories, but they also have a 'series', but you can read them seperate as well (if you can still follow me :teehee: ) I'm in love with the series, they're some kind of detective thrillers and the main character in them is called Special Agent Pendergast. Normally I hate detective books, but these are just amazing and sometimes very gross, since they go into detail very much :naughty:  If they are going to make movies out of the books, I definitly don't want to see those :mf_rosetinted: But they read away very easily and I've red most of them at least twice!  :)  

Do you guys like to read? I just finished reading "A tale for the time being", a book that Mika talked about in the Faccia a Faccia interview, and it's honestly one of the best ones I've ever read.  :shocked:

I am obsessed with reading.  Currently I'm reading a classic novel called "Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier.  My mum recommended it to me and I have to say it's a really fantastic book.  It's great if you enjoy a mystery. :wink2:

I also like fanfictions, particularly ones about you-know-who. :teehee: I do hope Mika releases an English version of his autobiography.

I haven't read in weeks now, wich is very weird for me :naughty:  I actually haven't red the Harry Potter books yet! I really have to do that some time  :fisch:

Well, you need to love their style to love the books haha. They have just 1 book stories, but they also have a 'series', but you can read them seperate as well (if you can still follow me :teehee: ) I'm in love with the series, they're some kind of detective thrillers and the main character in them is called Special Agent Pendergast. Normally I hate detective books, but these are just amazing and sometimes very gross, since they go into detail very much :naughty:  If they are going to make movies out of the books, I definitly don't want to see those :mf_rosetinted: But they read away very easily and I've red most of them at least twice!  :)  

I've read two of them.  I read the first and third books, and I really enjoyed them, although I actually saw the movies first.

I wctually found it amusing... maybe it will start again after the weekend :)

Well, as long as it isn't getting annoying :shocked:

I am obsessed with reading.  Currently I'm reading a classic novel called "Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier.  My mum recommended it to me and I have to say it's a really fantastic book.  It's great if you enjoy a mystery. :wink2:

I also like fanfictions, particularly ones about you-know-who. :teehee: I do hope Mika releases an English version of his autobiography.

I've read two of them.  I read the first and third books, and I really enjoyed them, although I actually saw the movies first.

I reeeaaally hope they release his book in English so everyone can read it!

It would be even better if they translated it in more languages though, but I think I would buy the English version :naughty:

You know what is weird? My father actually wanted to watch Mika's concert from last Friday this evening.. (I downloaded it) The last Mika gig he saw was the LICM dvd and he wasn't very fond of that, so I was very surprised he wanted to watch it :naughty: And he actually liked it!

Edited by We-Are-Golden

It would be even better if they translated it in more languages though, but I think I would buy the English version :naughty:

You know what is weird? My father actually wanted to watch Mika's concert from last Friday this evening.. (I downloaded it) The last Mika gig he saw was the LICM dvd and he wasn't very fond of that, so I was very surprised he wanted to watch it :naughty: And he actually liked it!

Haha your dad rocks.  You've infected him with your obsession. :D

My dad will do anything NOT to watch my Mika DVD.

My dad is the same! He doesn't mind it if I listen to Mika, but not for to long, otherwise he goes away haha. I hope I infected him a little bit  :teehee:

But watching a whole concert.... My mind is still blown haha! (And not only by Mika's performance :fangurl: )

Edited by We-Are-Golden

My dad is the same! He doesn't mind it if I listen to Mika, but not for to long, otherwise he goes away haha. I hope I infected him a little bit  :teehee:

But watching a whole concert.... My mind is still blown haha! (And not only by Mika's performance :fangurl: )

I love watching his concerts, my favourite is Parc des Princes, 2008. :wub:

Nop... He/she stopped for now. :teehee:

I will once I find out. Will have to think carefully over people at school :thumb_yello:

Imagine... :fisch::mikacool:

I'd die :stifle::swoon:

aww now you know it wasn't Santa! :teehee: Or maybe... he was and you'll get your unicorn for Christmas.  :yes:  :aah: 

ehehehe I can imagine that well. :naughty::fisch:

WHAAAAT :shocked: My parents used to watch both DVDs together with me and enjoyed it. :thumb_yello: Sorry for you. :hug: 

I think I heard he said something about writing a book in the Faccia a Faccia interview!? I didn't know it was a autobiography. Excited!!

Well, as long as it isn't getting annoying :shocked:

I need it in english! I can't live with knowing that Mika wrote a book, and not being able to read it. We'll make the subtile team translate it  :das:

And your dad is awesome! I think I have infected my parents bit too  :fisch: