Ikr! And the funny thing is about Mikafans, is that they all had a similar kinda story, at least, from what I've heard the past few years. :) I love how he has helped so many people :wub2:

No spoilers? Well darn it haha! Go see it quickly then! :aah:

Hmmmm you're right. Hadn't think of that yet. :glasses2:

That's what I've heard too, Mika is a hero. :bow:

Haha I'll try. :aah:

Oh my ####ing god !!! I have something ultra super important to tell u !!!

I won a crazy contest and i have two free tickets for the Mika's gig in avoine on the 3rd july i'm sooo happyyyyyyyyyy !!!

I want to share this joy with you and just to be happyyyyy with u guys XD

I'm so freaked out righ now XD u can't even imagine XD this is just unbeleivable !!!

OMG LUCKY!!!!  Soo happy for you! :hug: Which contest was it? :)

So you won two tickets..who's going with you? ;)

I won a crazy contest and i have two free tickets for the Mika's gig in avoine on the 3rd july i'm sooo happyyyyyyyyyy !!!

I'm so freaked out righ now XD u can't even imagine XD this is just unbeleivable !!!

OMG No way! Lucky you!! :D Congrats!! What kinda contest was it? :D

It is a contest with a region association that works with my high school and i was able to participate as à student of this school. In fact this is a bit more complicated but i don't know how to explain it XD

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

It is a contest with a region association that works with my high school and i was able to participate as à student of this school. In fact this is a bit more complicated but i don't know how to explain it XD

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

:cheer:  :dance_man:  :cheer:

(another chance to touch Bob :teehee: )

Waaah waaaaaah party!!! Wohoo congrats!!!! :clap::yay::hug:

:cheer::dance_man::cheer:

(another chance to touch Bob :teehee: )

(make us proud :glasses2:

Btw! Today I sat at this little café with a friend, and I sat thinking about how that had a really good playlist. And then the origin of love started playing!!! :o hahaha, I got soooo excited :excite: like, I would be excited if they played GK, but I did not expect OOL! :wub:

And also, something random: I find the loud ticking from MUMU weirdly calming  :teehee: It's like a constant reminder of Mika  :mikacool:

I love little subtle reminders/comforts like this  :wub:. As if I didn't want MUMU badly enough already... :lmfao:

SO HAPPY FOR YOU OMG

I can relate to that as well.  I discovered Mika's music when I was being bullied at high school, and it gave me the confidence to stand up to the bullies and to be myself no matter what other people say. :D

Same with me. I discovered him when I was 15, at the worst time in my life and he really has saved me (sounds big I know, but it's true :naughty: ) I was very affraid of what other people might think of me and didn't dare to wear what I like and things like that. But now I do! I'm not affraid anymore to wear a bright pink top or crazy shoes for example, wich my 14 year old self would never EVER have put on! Mika has ment so much to me and thanks to him I made amazing friends like you guys! :group_hug:

That was 100% exactly the same with me. At school I got bullied for wearing certain clothes which made me sad and sometimes I didn't even know anymore what to wear in order not to be in the center of interest... It was hard... Looking back I just think why did you bother so much? I feel more self-confident now.

MIKA WE ALL THANK YOU :hug:

It's so nice to hear all your stories :wub: Mika has helped us all in so many ways....

no way??? :o That's amazing! So happy for you! :D

woooobbbbiiidoooo! :excite:

what's up my lovely people? :D I just got summer vacation!! :D (I'm working from 8 to 16 now tho, but still, I don't have school work etc etc after so... freeeeedom! aaand I need the money :glasses2:

It just kinda REALLY hit me that I'm seeing Mika in under 2 weeks and I can hardly contain myself  :fisch:  :fisch:  :mikacool:  :mikadas:

tumblr_o8gm6gpyyI1udcaf3o4_400.gif

Edited by Hannekj

what's up my lovely people? :D I just got summer vacation!! :D (I'm working from 8 to 16 now tho, but still, I don't have school work etc etc after so... freeeeedom! aaand I need the money :glasses2:

It just kinda REALLY hit me that I'm seeing Mika in under 2 weeks and I can hardly contain myself  :fisch:  :fisch:  :mikacool:  :mikadas:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :cheer:

That's great you managed to get a job.  Even if you don't enjoy it much, at least you can get the money.  What sort of job is it? :)

OMG YOU'RE SEEING HIM SOON!!! :excite: I hope you have the best time ever, oh and make the most of it because it will probably go really quickly!

Woooooooooooooo gooooo summer vacatiooonnnn!!! :cheer: I only have 1 week of vacation in August :naughty: But I am happy for you! :biggrin2: What kind of job did you get??

HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??? :shocked:

And for some reasons I can't post a gif.... what the

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Woooooooowwwoooooowwooo !!! I'm on hollidays ! Exams are over !!!! And i'm going to à Mika gig in less than two weeks !!!! Omg i'm sooooo happyyyyyyyyyy right now ! I'm glad i can share it with u girls XD

• Like 1

Where are u going Hanne ?

Indeed but the most important right now is that exams are OVEEER !!!

Same same same... :excite:

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAY

btw I'm getting my Mumu soon. :wub2:

We are way to cool to go and see Mika, so we'll just stay home :glasses2: (laughs manically)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *throws glittel and glottery around*

Oh my, how exciting! Lucky you :wub2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I'm trying to make à Mika flag XD like in Bercy and so on but i only have a stick and some t-s**t XD

I want a shirt (or flag) with that heart on it and the 'M' :wub2:

Me too.  I wish I'd got a flag at the gig but there was a really big queue for merch, so I just got a keyring. :D

Something random: one of my mum's friends visited us today and guess what...she likes Mika!  She doesn't have all his albums so I don't think she's as crazy as me though. :aah:

Me too.  I wish I'd got a flag at the gig but there was a really big queue for merch, so I just got a keyring. :D

Something random: one of my mum's friends visited us today and guess what...she likes Mika!  She doesn't have all his albums so I don't think she's as crazy as me though. :aah:

A keyring is also nice to have as a souvenir! :D I also got one when I went to a gig last year :) It's just a simple one really, but I like it. :naughty:

Oh. Oooooh oh, now that is good news! She's a 'work in progress' then? :aah: 

A keyring is also nice to have as a souvenir! :D I also got one when I went to a gig last year :) It's just a simple one really, but I like it. :naughty:

Oh. Oooooh oh, now that is good news! She's a 'work in progress' then? :aah:

My keyring has an M heart on it!  And on the other side it has the town from the NPIH album cover.  Simple is sometimes good enough. :)

Indeed.  She said she has his first two albums, so I might introduce her to the next two. :D

My keyring has an M heart on it!  And on the other side it has the town from the NPIH album cover.  Simple is sometimes good enough. :)

Indeed.  She said she has his first two albums, so I might introduce her to the next two. :D

Ooooh *jealous* :das: I have the one that is now for sale in the mikasounds webshop ;) 

Hmmm good idea :biggrin2: