Oh! I just noticed I missed your birthday! :shocked: It was your birthday yesterday right?? :o

(my mind has been full of holes the past few days :aah: )

Same thing happened to me... :facepalm: what a weird week it was been...

Let's throw some stardust and glittel for Fiona to make a little belated birthday party. :D *turns music on* (Mika of course as you'll see him live soon :naughty: )

Should make some tea, Lollie! :biggrin2:

I bring some nice cake *whispers* Mika shouldn't eat it right away. :sneaky2::lol:

Let's throw some stardust and glittel for Fiona to make a little belated birthday party. :D *turns music on* (Mika of course as you'll see him live soon :naughty: )

I bring some nice cake *whispers* Mika shouldn't eat it right away. :sneaky2::lol:

*dances to the music*

This is the best party ever!  We just need some more food...

...but hiding it from Mika is the difficult part. :naughty:

A weird week indeed! :shocked::naughty:

Yes, let's make a huuuge party!! :D:cheer: *dances to the music*

Shhhhhhh not so loud, Mika may hear you! :o

Tea anyone? :biggrin2:

*dances to the music*

This is the best party ever!  We just need some more food...

*makes a second cake to distract Mika*

oqhruw.gif

It worked!! :excite: Quick quick, take some cake before he notices!! :o

*dances to the music*

This is the best party ever! We just need some more food...

Haha yeah we need a food security person! :lmao:

A weird week indeed! :shocked::naughty:

Yes, let's make a huuuge party!! :D:cheer: *dances to the music*

Shhhhhhh not so loud, Mika may hear you! :o

Tea anyone? :biggrin2:

*makes a second cake to distract Mika*

oqhruw.gif

It worked!! :excite: Quick quick, take some cake before he notices!! :o

An appropriate party for Fiona! :biggrin2:

Of course! :fangurl: your tea is my addiction! Apart from Mika. :teehee:

Haha good idea! :naughty:

Hello my lovely friends! :biggrin2: I has returned to you. :glasses2:

I had an amazing week in Kos (apart from the fact I've been sick, I got an infection in my throat on Wednesday and I'm still suffering from it) But apart from that, I had a great time! :D Kos is really a beautiful island. :wub2:

Btw, I ordered Mumu and the Sinfonia dvd/cd this morning, so the excitement stays for now. :glasses2::excite:

We is very happy to have you back :glasses2: 

Ah, bad timing  :doh:

What did you do? :D did you go swimming? 

I have ordered Mumu too! I'm so excited, but I really hope that it won't be to big  :shocked: I have tiny wrists...

Something random: we are setting up legally blonde, the musical, at my school this autumn, and this week we had auditions  :teehee: hahaah, singing is really not my thing, but I got a very unexpected callback for one of the roles  :shocked: And then today I had to sing another song, while having cold (and it was hard!!)  :mf_rosetinted: haha, that's as far out of my comforts one as I get XD but it was cool tho  :thumb_yello:

We is very happy to have you back :glasses2:

Ah, bad timing  :doh:

What did you do? :D did you go swimming? 

I have ordered Mumu too! I'm so excited, but I really hope that it won't be to big  :shocked: I have tiny wrists...

I is happy to hear that. :glasses2:

Yeah, things like that always happen to me :aah:

We did yeah! We spend some days on the pool of our resort (wich had a huuuuge pool), but we've also been to Kefalos beach for a day, wich was really pretty! And since it was May, it was very quiet, we had the beach for ourselves! :biggrin2: But we also went sight seeing and we visited some villages and some 'old things', wich I always find very interesting! :)

How exciting! :biggrin2: I got mine only 1 day after I ordered it, so quick! It really is pretty :wub2: Same goes for the box! Really a piece of art. :wub2: It is a bit big, but I also have tiny wrists and it fits me quite well really, it is very light to wear (and it ticks really loud really xD)

I have a photo here;

28bgtqs.jpg

I haven't wore it yet, since I keep coughing and sneezing and I don't want my Mumu-boo to get all sticky. :glasses2::aah: But I will very soon! 

We did yeah! We spend some days on the pool of our resort (wich had a huuuuge pool), but we've also been to Kefalos beach for a day, wich was really pretty! And since it was May, it was very quiet, we had the beach for ourselves! :biggrin2: But we also went sight seeing and we visited some villages and some 'old things', wich I always find very interesting! :)

How exciting! :biggrin2: I got mine only 1 day after I ordered it, so quick! It really is pretty :wub2: Same goes for the box! Really a piece of art. :wub2: It is a bit big, but I also have tiny wrists and it fits me quite well really, it is very light to wear (and it ticks really loud really xD)

I have a photo here;

28bgtqs.jpg

I haven't wore it yet, since I keep coughing and sneezing and I don't want my Mumu-boo to get all sticky. :glasses2::aah: But I will very soon!

Oooooooooooh it is so beautiful!!!! :swoon::fangurl::wub::mf_lustslow:

I have a photo here;

28bgtqs.jpg

omg! The beauty :wub: I mailed a store here in norway, but they have to order it first, before sending it here, so I think I will have to wait for a bit  :mf_rosetinted:

omg! The beauty :wub: I mailed a store here in norway, but they have to order it first, before sending it here, so I think I will have to wait for a bit  :mf_rosetinted:

I knooow :wub2: Hmm that sucks :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Pfffsj, got a little mad there. >.>

I was listening to the radio (as always :naughty: ) and they played Relax! But before it started, the dj started to talk about Mika and that his last 'hit' was from more then 3 years ago and that he really should make new music etc, etc, because they liked him so much... it pissed me off a little :aah: I mean, if you like his music, you should know that NPIH came out last year! :aah:

I did send a message that Mika hasn't been sitting still at all and that his latest album was released last year. I did what I could. :glasses2:

I am getting mad for nothing, but meh. :lmfao:

Pfffsj, got a little mad there. >.>

I was listening to the radio (as always :naughty: ) and they played Relax! But before it started, the dj started to talk about Mika and that his last 'hit' was from more then 3 years ago and that he really should make new music etc, etc, because they liked him so much... it pissed me off a little :aah: I mean, if you like his music, you should know that NPIH came out last year! :aah:

I did send a message that Mika hasn't been sitting still at all and that his latest album was released last year. I did what I could. :glasses2:

I am getting mad for nothing, but meh. :lmfao:

Oh my... :facepalm: How stupid that was! That is getting me mad, too... :sneaky2:

Oh my... :facepalm: How stupid that was! That is getting me mad, too... :sneaky2:

I know right!? I can ramble on on this for hours. :glasses2:

I've send that radio statsion quite some messages about Mika last year, so who knows, maybe I'm known as the 'crazy Mika lady' (instead of crazy cat lady :aah: )

I know right!? I can ramble on on this for hours. :glasses2:

I've send that radio statsion quite some messages about Mika last year, so who knows, maybe I'm known as the 'crazy Mika lady' (instead of crazy cat lady :aah: )

Haha but well that's what you are! :naughty:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wish I could see him soon again... :( I'm not jealous of those who see him, I'm happy for everyone! I just miss him... :(

Same for me, I really wish I would be able to go and see him badly, but I'm also happy for the rest who does see him!

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope he'll come near us soon. :crossed: