Yeah, I feel sad for fans in countries he doesn't go to often.  He doesn't even do shows in the UK that much. :( Of course I'm happy for the fans who can see him though.  Hopefully you won't have to wait too long... ;)

Can't say I've heard of him, but I'm pleased you get to see him.  Time to start the countdown - only 365 days to go! :D

Of course you do. :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't really expect you would, but I was so happy that I needed to post it. :naughty: 365 days.... ugh.... it's so loooong. :aah:

Life priorities. :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Something random: I didn't notice untill now, but I reached 1000 posts!

*bows proudly*

Congratulation! :D:bow:

*Throws glitter all over thread*

Congrats! :biggrin2:

I'm over 2300 posts... when did that happen? :shocked:

Ahaha you almost reached me! And I joined in 2010... :shocked::teehee:

Hmmm true, I'm everywhere. :glasses2:

Lollie is omnipresent. :glasses2:

Didn't really expect you would, but I was so happy that I needed to post it. :naughty: 365 days.... ugh.... it's so loooong. :aah:

Life priorities. :glasses2:

When I booked tickets to see Mika, I realised it was 187 days until I saw him...and now it's only 19!!! :boing: Time goes faster than you think...well, sometimes. :wink2:

Congratulation! :D:bow:

Ahaha you almost reached me! And I joined in 2010... :shocked::teehee:

Lollie is omnipresent. :glasses2:

I know right? :shocked: I need to slow down with the posts. :naughty: Or not..

I'm everywhere.... even in your minds. :glasses2: *scares the hell out of people now*

When I booked tickets to see Mika, I realised it was 187 days until I saw him...and now it's only 19!!! :boing: Time goes faster than you think...well, sometimes. :wink2:

That's true! :biggrin2:

Something random again; I've talked about this yesterday as well and I've waited an hour in a online-line today, but I also got tickets to one of the most famous comedians in our country!! :cheer: It was taking soooo long, oh my goodness! And surprisingly there still where some tickets left when it finally was my turn! So me and my dad are very happy people right now. :biggrin2: I'll stop boring all of you now with this. :naughty:

Now, let's hope that I can add Mika to that list. :naughty:

Something random again; I've talked about this yesterday as well and I've waited an hour in a online-line today, but I also got tickets to one of the most famous comedians in our country!! :cheer: It was taking soooo long, oh my goodness! And surprisingly there still where some tickets left when it finally was my turn! So me and my dad are very happy people right now. :biggrin2: I'll stop boring all of you now with this. :naughty:

Wow, that's great there were actually seats left - they usually go so fast at these things.  :shocked: Haha you must be very patient. :wait:

Wow, that's great there were actually seats left - they usually go so fast at these things.  :shocked: Haha you must be very patient. :wait:

I know right!? :biggrin2: I'm definitly not a patient person, but I wanted them so bad I had to be patient if I wanted to be or not. :naughty:

Those things sell out so fast! I looked again later today (about 3 hours later) and everything was sold out! I think it was sold out in not even an hour.. Crazy, crazy stuff.

When I booked tickets to see Mika, I realised it was 187 days until I saw him...and now it's only 19!!! :boing: Time goes faster than you think...well, sometimes. :wink2:

it's so amazing!!!! :cheer:

I know right? :shocked: I need to slow down with the posts. :naughty: Or not..

I'm everywhere.... even in your minds. :glasses2: *scares the hell out of people now*

Haha no don't! :wink2:

:shocked::lmao:

Yay! I understand your excitement! Today I got tickets for this thing called (badly translated) "The Norway meet up" which is like this festival where graduating students from all over the country comes to a place, not to far from me, to listen to music and party, ahahaha :D It's part of a big one- and- a- half- month-graduation-party-ish-tradition we have over here XD (crazy norwegians, I know  :teehee:

Ooooh I like the sound of that! :glasses2::teehee::cheer:

2nl5shw.gif

*watches mika dance 10 000000000000 times* 

Yay! I understand your excitement! Today I got tickets for this thing called (badly translated) "The Norway meet up" which is like this festival where graduating students from all over the country comes to a place, not to far from me, to listen to music and party, ahahaha :D It's part of a big one- and- a- half- month-graduation-party-ish-tradition we have over here XD (crazy norwegians, I know  :teehee:

*watches mika dance 10 000000000000 times* 

Woohoo, someone who gets me! :das: How exciting! That sounds very fun haha! :D

Nah, you can never beat us crazy Dutch people. :glasses2:

That gif is hypnotizing, isn't it? :mikadas:

I miss you my lovely friends! :tears::hug: But I can't spend time online here this week... :(

Aww, miss you too! We all seem to be very busy!  :(

Just letting you all know I'm still alive and doing well here in Greece. :biggrin2: Only the internet connection is reeeaaally bad <. <

That's great! Looking forward to hear all about it when you get back! :excite: 

Hello my lovely friends! :biggrin2: I has returned to you. :glasses2:

I had an amazing week in Kos (apart from the fact I've been sick, I got an infection in my throat on Wednesday and I'm still suffering from it) But apart from that, I had a great time! :D Kos is really a beautiful island. :wub2:

Btw, I ordered Mumu and the Sinfonia dvd/cd this morning, so the excitement stays for now. :glasses2::excite:

Hello my lovely friends! :biggrin2: I has returned to you. :glasses2:

I had an amazing week in Kos (apart from the fact I've been sick, I got an infection in my throat on Wednesday and I'm still suffering from it) But apart from that, I had a great time! :D Kos is really a beautiful island. :wub2:

Btw, I ordered Mumu and the Sinfonia dvd/cd this morning, so the excitement stays for now. :glasses2::excite:

Aww that's great, well apart from the infection of course!  Hope it's not too bad and that it'll go away soon. :hug:

You're so lucky to be able to visit there, did you get lots of nice photos? :)

Lucky you!  I still think Mumu is overpriced. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww that's great, well apart from the infection of course!  Hope it's not too bad and that it'll go away soon. :hug:

It's still not completely over, but I'm doing a little better then last week! Thank you :hug:

It really is very beautiful there! I did take many photo's haha! I'll probably sort them this weekend since I took quite a few. :biggrin2:

It is, but I got my holiday money from work this week and it needs to be spend well.:glasses2:

Oh! I just noticed I missed your birthday! :shocked: It was your birthday yesterday right?? :o

(my mind has been full of holes the past few days :aah: )