I'M BACK!!!! :excite:

Hope I haven't missed too much. :shocked:

Last night was PHENOMENAL.  Loved every second, especially when Mika first appeared on stage playing Porcelain on the piano. :wub:

He also sang in the crowd not far from me, which was really cool. :D

Tried meeting him afterwards but there was a massive crowd.  Seriously, it was crazy.  There were at least 200 people, maybe more.  He came out and signed a few autographs.  I started to go closer to him and he was literally about five feet away from me, but then he turned and went into a car before being driven away. :(

I'm really sad I didn't get to talk to him properly, and also that it ended so quickly. :tears:

But it was still a fantastic night and I will never forget it.  Looking forward to seeing him again someday. :crossed:

• Like 3

OMG, right so yesterday I was at MIKA's london concert and omfg it was bloody amazing. I was sitting RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE and omg omg omg HE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME OMG HE DID BUT THEN THIS WOMAN INFRONT OF ME DECIDED IT WAS THE PERFECT TIME TO SHOVE HER CAMERA IN THE AIR AND BLOCK OUR PSYCHIC CONNECTION !!!! i actually cried internally... OH WELL at least I went  :naughty:  :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 2

OMG, right so yesterday I was at MIKA's london concert and omfg it was bloody amazing. I was sitting RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE and omg omg omg HE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME OMG HE DID BUT THEN THIS WOMAN INFRONT OF ME DECIDED IT WAS THE PERFECT TIME TO SHOVE HER CAMERA IN THE AIR AND BLOCK OUR PSYCHIC CONNECTION !!!! i actually cried internally... OH WELL at least I went  :naughty:  :mf_rosetinted:

You actually made eye contact?  Lucky you! :shocked:

Were you at the stage door afterwards?  I saw him going into the car but I don't know if he noticed me.  He was literally standing five feet away from me.

• Like 1

You actually made eye contact?  Lucky you! :shocked:

Were you at the stage door afterwards?  I saw him going into the car but I don't know if he noticed me.  He was literally standing five feet away from me.

No sadly  :( we had to leave straight away because I live in kent and it takes like nearly 2 hours to get there and I had school the next day so there wasn't enough time  :overreact:

Edit : I got home after midnight XD  :doh:

Edited by MK2218

No sadly  :( we had to leave straight away because I live in kent and it takes like nearly 2 hours to get there and I had school the next day so there wasn't enough time  :overreact:

Edit : I got home after midnight XD  :doh:

You must be exhausted!  I was tired this morning even though I'm finished college.

I live in Scotland and had to come all the way back today, which meant three LOOOONG train journeys.  :(

(It was all worth it, though.) ;)

I'M BACK!!!! :excite:

Hope I haven't missed too much. :shocked:

Last night was PHENOMENAL. Loved every second, especially when Mika first appeared on stage playing Porcelain on the piano. :wub:

He also sang in the crowd not far from me, which was really cool. :D

Tried meeting him afterwards but there was a massive crowd. Seriously, it was crazy. There were at least 200 people, maybe more. He came out and signed a few autographs. I started to go closer to him and he was literally about five feet away from me, but then he turned and went into a car before being driven away. :(

I'm really sad I didn't get to talk to him properly, and also that it ended so quickly. :tears:

But it was still a fantastic night and I will never forget it. Looking forward to seeing him again someday. :crossed:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome back!!!! :D :D it's nice to read it here again!

Omg he sang Porcelain? That's one of my favourite songs! :wub: I bet it had a beautiful sound live. :fangurl:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome back!!!! :D :D it's nice to read it here again!

Omg he sang Porcelain? That's one of my favourite songs! :wub: I bet it had a beautiful sound live. :fangurl:

Porcelain was the first song he performed, and he sang it so beautifully.  I just sat with my mouth open in shock through the whole song, as I couldn't believe he was actually there! :swoon:

Porcelain was the first song he performed, and he sang it so beautifully. I just sat with my mouth open in shock through the whole song, as I couldn't believe he was actually there! :swoon:

Aww I can imagine!!! :swoon::fangurl:

It's official; my mother is a Mikafan. I have succeeded!

She asked me if we could watch the Sinfonia dvd (wich I didn't mind) and she kept saying that he's so good and she even got scared at the high notes :aah: 'I'm just so scared he doesn't reach them, but he always does!' :aah: And now she wants to get an mp3player so she can listen to his songs.... I mean, wow. She isn't very good with computers and such, so she always asks me 'Where is Mika today?' and things like that. It's pretty funny really, but you won't hear me complain. :naughty:

Oh, almost forgot to mention that she likes to say that he's a 'very handsome young man'. Indeed mother, indeed. :glasses2:

She asked me if we could watch the Sinfonia dvd (wich I didn't mind) and she kept saying that he's so good and she even got scared at the high notes :aah: 'I'm just so scared he doesn't reach them, but he always does!' :aah: And now she wants to get an mp3player so she can listen to his songs.... I mean, wow. She isn't very good with computers and such, so she always asks me 'Where is Mika today?' and things like that. It's pretty funny really, but you won't hear me complain. :naughty:

Oh, almost forgot to mention that she likes to say that he's a 'very handsome young man'. Indeed mother, indeed. :glasses2:

Wow you have a very cool mother. :mf_rosetinted:

My mum likes him a bit, but I think she's fed up with me talking about him all the time. :naughty:

Wow you have a very cool mother. :mf_rosetinted:

My mum likes him a bit, but I think she's fed up with me talking about him all the time. :naughty:

Why thank you. :mf_rosetinted:

Just keep talking about him and she'll become a fan to eventually, I mean.... there's so much reason to love him, she has to! :fangurl::naughty:

HOLLY JOHNNY I AM BAAAAAAACK! *throws stardust!*

Lollie I love your new avatar!

Fiona I'm glad you finally saw him!

Lena good to se youuuuuu!

I missed you allllll sooooooo much!

WELCOME BAAAAAAACK!!! *dances through stardust*

I MISSED YOOUUU

Why thank you :biggrin2:

Welcome back!!!  I missed you too.  :hug:

I still can't quite believe I saw him, it feels like it was just a dream. :tears:

Welcome back!!!  I missed you too.  :hug:

I still can't quite believe I saw him, it feels like it was just a dream. :tears:

*grabs your shoulders and shakes you awake*

YOU WHERE THERE AND YOU DID SEE HIM LIKE KJSBVJVBDKJVBDBVJ

Hellooooo :D Now our party can start again! :clap:

WELL AT LEAT HE LOOKED AT YOU??!!! :fangurl: 

Woooo, that's great  :mikacool: she has a gooood point there..... :das: 

I got my mumu yesterday :wub: loving it to bits