:shocked:  :shocked: :shocked:  

That's more expensive than concert tickets!  Will need to start saving...

...or maybe wait a while until it goes down in price. ;)

I must say that I expected to be more expensive really :aah:

But I agree, you could get some nice concert tickets for that price :naughty:

Btw! Today I sat at this little café with a friend, and I sat thinking about how that had a really good playlist. And then the origin of love started playing!!! :o hahaha, I got soooo excited :excite: like, I would be excited if they played GK, but I did not expect OOL! :wub:

And also, something random: I find the loud ticking from MUMU weirdly calming :teehee: It's like a constant reminder of Mika :mikacool:

Yay Mikaaaaaa playing somewhere!!! :cheer:

Haha really? Is it as loud as Kukulakuku? Cos that one is really loud! :doh: I don't dare to wear it when writing an exam! :lmao:

I really, really want this watch! Do you know how much it costs? :)

I also want it badly...

In euro's, it's €95 ;)

:shocked::shocked: :shocked:

That's more expensive than concert tickets! Will need to start saving...

...or maybe wait a while until it goes down in price. ;)

Aha very expensive... :swoon: I hope my dream comes true and I get it for my birthday. :biggrin2:

Yay Mikaaaaaa playing somewhere!!! :cheer:

Haha really? Is it as loud as Kukulakuku? Cos that one is really loud! :doh: I don't dare to wear it when writing an exam! :lmao:

I also want it badly...

Aha very expensive... :swoon: I hope my dream comes true and I get it for my birthday. :biggrin2:

I'm not sure how loud Kukulakuku is, but I think it's the same really :naughty:

I have a work consultation in 2 weeks and I'm not sure if I'd wear it or not because of that :aah:

I'm not sure how loud Kukulakuku is, but I think it's the same really :naughty:

I have a work consultation in 2 weeks and I'm not sure if I'd wear it or not because of that :aah:

Hahaah see! It's a hard decision! :aah:

Hahahaha yes!! :aah:

To wear Mumu and think of Mika and be happy or to wear Mumu and get strange looks because it's so loud..... decisions, decisions... :aah:

:lmao: :lmao:

Well on the other hand... Mika has always brought luck for me so yeah. :wink2:

:lmao: :lmao:

Well on the other hand... Mika has always brought luck for me so yeah. :wink2:

I've had kind of a similar experience where Mika has helped cheer me or bring me out of things unexpectedly or through weird coincidences/timing/unlikely things. Not only has he pulled me out of some sad spots in obvious ways, but multiple times now I have felt down or worried and I will run across something Mika related or something he's said and it will be exactly what I needed in that moment. Endlessly thankful to him for that  :wub:

I've had kind of a similar experience where Mika has helped cheer me or bring me out of things unexpectedly or through weird coincidences/timing/unlikely things. Not only has he pulled me out of some sad spots in obvious ways, but multiple times now I have felt down or worried and I will run across something Mika related or something he's said and it will be exactly what I needed in that moment. Endlessly thankful to him for that :wub:

That's what I meant! :D:thumb_yello:

Great we feel the same about it. :)

I've had kind of a similar experience where Mika has helped cheer me or bring me out of things unexpectedly or through weird coincidences/timing/unlikely things. Not only has he pulled me out of some sad spots in obvious ways, but multiple times now I have felt down or worried and I will run across something Mika related or something he's said and it will be exactly what I needed in that moment. Endlessly thankful to him for that  :wub:

I can totally relate to that! :wub2:

I can relate to that as well.  I discovered Mika's music when I was being bullied at high school, and it gave me the confidence to stand up to the bullies and to be myself no matter what other people say. :D

I can relate to that as well.  I discovered Mika's music when I was being bullied at high school, and it gave me the confidence to stand up to the bullies and to be myself no matter what other people say. :D

Same with me. I discovered him when I was 15, at the worst time in my life and he really has saved me (sounds big I know, but it's true :naughty: ) I was very affraid of what other people might think of me and didn't dare to wear what I like and things like that. But now I do! I'm not affraid anymore to wear a bright pink top or crazy shoes for example, wich my 14 year old self would never EVER have put on! Mika has ment so much to me and thanks to him I made amazing friends like you guys! :group_hug:

In other news, I just came back from Alice Through the Looking Glass! :biggrin2: I really enjoyed it, although it was a bit chaotic at times, but then again, so is everything in my life so yah, nothing new there. :aah: And many of my fave actors are in it, wich is a big, big bonus. :biggrin2: Also, I'm gonna steal the Mad Hatter and put him in my secret basement next to Mika to cherish him forever. :glasses2: Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter is pure cuteness and I had several fangirl moments... yeah, strange, I know. :lmfao:

Same with me. I discovered him when I was 15, at the worst time in my life and he really has saved me (sounds big I know, but it's true :naughty: ) I was very affraid of what other people might think of me and didn't dare to wear what I like and things like that. But now I do! I'm not affraid anymore to wear a bright pink top or crazy shoes for example, wich my 14 year old self would never EVER have put on! Mika has ment so much to me and thanks to him I made amazing friends like you guys! :group_hug:

In other news, I just came back from Alice Through the Looking Glass! :biggrin2: I really enjoyed it, although it was a bit chaotic at times, but then again, so is everything in my life so yah, nothing new there. :aah: And many of my fave actors are in it, wich is a big, big bonus. :biggrin2: Also, I'm gonna steal the Mad Hatter and put him in my secret basement next to Mika to cherish him forever. :glasses2: Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter is pure cuteness and I had several fangirl moments... yeah, strange, I know. :lmfao:

That was 100% exactly the same with me. At school I got bullied for wearing certain clothes which made me sad and sometimes I didn't even know anymore what to wear in order not to be in the center of interest... It was hard... Looking back I just think why did you bother so much? I feel more self-confident now.

MIKA WE ALL THANK YOU :hug:

:huglove:

Aaah you saw it! :D I really wanna go and see it, too! :)

wahaha don't cheat on Mika though! :P

That was 100% exactly the same with me. At school I got bullied for wearing certain clothes which made me sad and sometimes I didn't even know anymore what to wear in order not to be in the center of interest... It was hard... Looking back I just think why did you bother so much? I feel more self-confident now.

MIKA WE ALL THANK YOU :hug:

:huglove:

Aaah you saw it! :D I really wanna go and see it, too! :)

wahaha don't cheat on Mika though! :P

Same! :D Thank you Mika!! :hug:

I did! You really should! :D

Nah, I won't cheat :naughty: I've been a Depp fan as well for years already :naughty:

Mika really should've made the soundtrack for that movie, I mean imagine; All of my favorite actors in 1 movie and with the soundtrack of my favorite artist. I mean OMFG YES. *dreams on*

Same! :D Thank you Mika!! :hug:

I did! You really should! :D

Nah, I won't cheat :naughty: I've been a Depp fan as well for years already :naughty:

Mika really should've made the soundtrack for that movie, I mean imagine; All of my favorite actors in 1 movie and with the soundtrack of my favorite artist. I mean OMFG YES. *dreams on*

Me and my best friend like him, too! :teehee:

Haha you should have asked him! Now it's too late... :doh::naughty:

Omg you saw it finally ! I'm happy for you ! Isn't great ? I mean as Johnny Depp the mad hatter nothing could be better except from Mika doing the film main song XD Well pink is good too XD maybe next time XO

My story is quiet particular but Mika helped me a lot and to have meet you was à very important and good thing that happened in my life <3

I know him since i'm 7 years Old and i never stopped XD

*once i was 7 years Old my mother told me go make yourself some friend or you'll be lonely* music moment sorry XD

Me and my best friend like him, too! :teehee:

Haha you should have asked him! Now it's too late... :doh::naughty:

Good, good. :teehee:

Well dammit! :doh: Why am I always to late with things like this? Well, I learned from the best for beeing to late for things :aah: (because Mika is always late... you know.... yah)

Omg you saw it finally ! I'm happy for you ! Isn't great ? I mean as Johnny Depp the mad hatter nothing could be better except from Mika doing the film main song XD Well pink is good too XD maybe next time XO

My story is quiet particular but Mika helped me a lot and to have meet you was à very important and good thing that happened in my life <3

I know him since i'm 7 years Old and i never stopped XD

*once i was 7 years Old my mother told me go make yourself some friend or you'll be lonely* music moment sorry XD

I diiiiid! :biggrin2: It is great indeed! Johnny Depp is the only one who could play the Mad Hatter haha!

Sinc 7 years old? Oh my *has a feeling old moment here*

Aaaw sweetie Lollie you are not Old at all XD i'm just young XD

Same with me. I discovered him when I was 15, at the worst time in my life and he really has saved me (sounds big I know, but it's true :naughty: ) I was very affraid of what other people might think of me and didn't dare to wear what I like and things like that. But now I do! I'm not affraid anymore to wear a bright pink top or crazy shoes for example, wich my 14 year old self would never EVER have put on! Mika has ment so much to me and thanks to him I made amazing friends like you guys! :group_hug:

In other news, I just came back from Alice Through the Looking Glass! :biggrin2: I really enjoyed it, although it was a bit chaotic at times, but then again, so is everything in my life so yah, nothing new there.  :aah: And many of my fave actors are in it, wich is a big, big bonus. :biggrin2: Also, I'm gonna steal the Mad Hatter and put him in my secret basement next to Mika to cherish him forever. :glasses2: Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter is pure cuteness and I had several fangirl moments... yeah, strange, I know. :lmfao:

I love how Mika has inspired so many people.  I used to be afraid of being different and tried to fit in as much as I could, even though people thought I was weird.  Now I couldn't care if anyone thinks I'm strange.  Everyone's different.  We should be allowed to be whoever we want to be. :)

Glad you had a good time at the film.  Haven't seen it yet so no spoilers please!  Johnny Depp is a brilliant actor. ;)

For some reason Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter reminds me of Mika in the Popular Song video.  Don't know why. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

Paha that's good to hear :aah:

I love how Mika has inspired so many people.  I used to be afraid of being different and tried to fit in as much as I could, even though people thought I was weird.  Now I couldn't care if anyone thinks I'm strange.  Everyone's different.  We should be allowed to be whoever we want to be. :)

Glad you had a good time at the film.  Haven't seen it yet so no spoilers please!  Johnny Depp is a brilliant actor. ;)

For some reason Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter reminds me of Mika in the Popular Song video.  Don't know why. :mf_rosetinted:

Ikr! And the funny thing is about Mikafans, is that they all had a similar kinda story, at least, from what I've heard the past few years. :) I love how he has helped so many people :wub2: 

No spoilers? Well darn it haha! Go see it quickly then! :aah:

Hmmmm you're right. Hadn't think of that yet. :glasses2:

Good, good. :teehee:

Well dammit! :doh: Why am I always to late with things like this? Well, I learned from the best for beeing to late for things :aah: (because Mika is always late... you know.... yah)

Ahaha good we can always blame Mika for anything! :naughty:

I'm old, too, btw. :facepalm::lmao:

Oh my ####ing god !!! I have something ultra super important to tell u !!!

I won a crazy contest and i have two free tickets for the Mika's gig in avoine on the 3rd july i'm sooo happyyyyyyyyyy !!!

I want to share this joy with you and just to be happyyyyy with u guys XD

I'm so freaked out righ now XD u can't even imagine XD this is just unbeleivable !!!

Edited by frenchfan84