I want a shirt (or flag) with that heart on it and the 'M' :wub2:

Make one! I did. Get a white t shirt and some fabric paint, make a stencil of the heart, and stencil it in. I have the vector graphics file I used to print the heart for my shirt, and can make it available + detail the method I used to make mine if you're interested :-)

Make one! I did. Get a white t shirt and some fabric paint, make a stencil of the heart, and stencil it in. I have the vector graphics file I used to print the heart for my shirt, and can make it available + detail the method I used to make mine if you're interested :-)

Hmm that does look nice! I might try that! :)

Wow I like it!!! :D

I'll make my own one for avoine...

I just got NPIH today this is awsome XD

Wooooo finally!! :aah: Wich one did you get, the normal or the deluxe one?

Hahaha yes it was time to get it XD

It is the deluxe version 'cause there's more tracks in it and it was at the same price as the normal one so ...XD

This is almost the same way i'm gonna do for my "M" flag XD that's funny XD

It is the deluxe version 'cause there's more tracks in it and it was at the same price as the normal one so ...XD

It was about time indeed! :aah:

Ah okay, I got that one as well ;) It is so amazing :wub2: 

I went ahead and wrote a detailed tutorial here :-)

Thank you! :)

Great! :D:clap: now you can finally enjoy! :excite:

I have a new room mate now and it's called Mumu! :naughty: Sadly I have to wait until my birthday until I can finally enjoy it. :doh:

Haha it was a long wait, but finally you have it now (well, it's near you at least :teehee: )

what the heck is a Mumu?

Mumu is a watch that Mika along with his sister Yasmine designed for Swatch.

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Haha it was a long wait, but finally you have it now (well, it's near you at least :teehee: )

I'm so happy!!! :wub2: I know it's so beautiful and I will be patient those some days I still gotta wait. :naughty: But then I'll be partying! :clap:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :cheer:

That's great you managed to get a job.  Even if you don't enjoy it much, at least you can get the money.  What sort of job is it? :)

OMG YOU'RE SEEING HIM SOON!!! :excite: I hope you have the best time ever, oh and make the most of it because it will probably go really quickly!

Woooooooooooooo gooooo summer vacatiooonnnn!!! :cheer: I only have 1 week of vacation in August :naughty: But I am happy for you! :biggrin2: What kind of job did you get??

HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??? :shocked:

And for some reasons I can't post a gif.... what the

wooop wooop. still excited! My dad found something on his work that I could do ;) computer stuff  :what:

the gig is coming at me to quickly! I'm not prepared!  :mikasweat:

r1g683.gif

Aaaaand now it does work..... This site is joking on me today <_<

them hips  :mikadas:

Woooooooowwwoooooowwooo !!! I'm on hollidays ! Exams are over !!!! And i'm going to à Mika gig in less than two weeks !!!! Omg i'm sooooo happyyyyyyyyyy right now ! I'm glad i can share it with u girls XD

omg! excited for uuu!!  :cheer:

Where are u going Hanne ?

To the pistoia blues :) 

a friend that I have known for almost ten years has TOLD ME SHE LIKES MIKA!

ooo nice! Like, has she been a fan for a long time??  :mika1:

wooop wooop. still excited! My dad found something on his work that I could do ;) computer stuff  :what:

"ooo nice! Like, has she been a fan for a long time??"  :mika1:

she just said to me that she liked mika since she was little, but she also said that she's not exactly a fan. shame. my friend said that she just likes lollipop, grace Kelly and popular song. she is a fan of Ariana though.

I got new eye shadow yesterday. I looked at the ingredients at the back of the box. THE VERY FIRST INGREDIENT WAS.......... mica. I was like, WTF?!?!?! 

OMG, yes! I never made this connection :-O Mica is the technical/wholesale name for powdered pigments used in makeup (and possibly paint as well?). You'll find it as a main ingredient on packaging of most makeup products, especially eye shadow :-)

ooo nice! Like, has she been a fan for a long time??  :mika1:

Oh that's nice! :) I used to do that to when I was a teen, a loooong time ago haha. :naughty: Ah well, at least you'll earn some money :biggrin2:

THE GIG IS COMING SO CLOSE! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!  :mikadas:

Those hips don't lie. :glasses2:

I got new eye shadow yesterday. I looked at the ingredients at the back of the box. THE VERY FIRST INGREDIENT WAS.......... mica. I was like, WTF?!?!?!

Haha I also have an eye shadow with that as ingredient! :D Quite cool, isn't it? We can have Mika on our eyelids. :glasses2::naughty: