Okay this is gonna be really weird: Has anyone read Ana Karennina?
If yes, do you have any opinions about it? I have an essay tomorrow and am just looking everywhere for opinions :D

I have not! Can't help you there sorry! :(

Don't worry, I've been a bit quiet too.  May is a busy month for me. :(

I have mine above my bed!  It's the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see at night. :wub:

Everyone is now putting that photo above their beds it seems! :naughty: And that's a very good thing. :glasses2:

It's so quiet here lately. It scares me :shocked::naughty:

I did and I love it. :glasses2::fangurl:

:fisch: it'll be better again once! ;)

It's so ahahahshsjssjsjshshshs :fangurl:

Don't worry, I've been a bit quiet too. May is a busy month for me. :(

I have mine above my bed! It's the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see at night. :wub:

ugh it's annoying... <_<

I also have pic. :teehee: It's not above my bed, I put it in the living room. :naughty:

:fisch: it'll be better again once! ;)

It's so ahahahshsjssjsjshshshs :fangurl:

ugh it's annoying... <_<

I also have pic. :teehee: It's not above my bed, I put it in the living room. :naughty:

Oh no! Now you broke our tradition of putting that photo above our beds! :shocked::shun:

:teehee:

I know, not long now!  It must be a very special moment when he appears on stage. :wub:

Oh it really is a magical moment. :wub2: I didn't even.... well, it sounds weird, but I didn't even realise it was actually Mika who was walking onto the stage in front of me when I went. :naughty: Even if I knew offcourse it was him, but my mind just wouldn't believe it haha. :aah::wub2: I'm sure it will be an amazing evening! :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Oh it really is a magical moment. :wub2: I didn't even.... well, it sounds weird, but I didn't even realise it was actually Mika who was walking onto the stage in front of me when I went. :naughty: Even if I knew offcourse it was him, but my mind just wouldn't believe it haha. :aah::wub2: I'm sure it will be an amazing evening! :D

I guess it would be hard to believe he is actually there because you spend so much time seeing him in videos and pictures that it's strange when you see him in real life.  I don't know how my mind will cope. :shocked:

Hopefully it will be amazing.  It better be because it feels like I've been waiting forever. ;)

I guess it would be hard to believe he is actually there because you spend so much time seeing him in videos and pictures that it's strange when you see him in real life.  I don't know how my mind will cope. :shocked:

Hopefully it will be amazing.  It better be because it feels like I've been waiting forever. ;)

Yes!! True!! My mind went blank for a few seconds :aah: I started to just... fumble with my phone to take a photo, but I also wanted to film him and I wanted to memorize everything that was happening in front of me etc. etc... It ended up that the first few vids I filmed, are not even 10 seconds long, because I wanted to do both take photo's and film at the same time.. :glasses2: So yeah, my mind was playing tricks on me!  :lmao:

But really, I'm sure you'll enjoy it so much!! It's just unbelievable to see him in front of you after you saw him only on vids or photo's. :wub2:

And then, also not to forget his voice live offcourse. :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Yes!! True!! My mind went blank for a few seconds :aah: I started to just... fumble with my phone to take a photo, but I also wanted to film him and I wanted to memorize everything that was happening in front of me etc. etc... It ended up that the first few vids I filmed, are not even 10 seconds long, because I wanted to do both take photo's and film at the same time.. :glasses2: So yeah, my mind was playing tricks on me!  :lmao:

But really, I'm sure you'll enjoy it so much!! It's just unbelievable to see him in front of you after you saw him only on vids or photo's. :wub2:

And then, also not to forget his voice live offcourse. :glasses2:

I don't know if I should take too many photos and videos.  I mean, obviously I want to take a few as memories of the occasion but at the same time I don't want to be distracted by that, as I just want to savour and enjoy the moment. :wub:

Ajajsjsjdjdducufjdndidndjdk :excite::swoon:

You'll have the night of your life! :glasses2::hug:

I hope so, thank you! :hug:

I really hope that you guys all get a chance to see him again soon too. :)

I don't know if I should take too many photos and videos.  I mean, obviously I want to take a few as memories of the occasion but at the same time I don't want to be distracted by that, as I just want to savour and enjoy the moment. :wub:

I did take quite a lot photo's (wanted to make sure I got a good one ha!), but I also made sure I wouldn't miss anything, so you can do both haha. :naughty: Multitask. :glasses2:

Aaaw thanks, I hope so to! :) But first, you're gonna have the time of your life! :cheer:

Only 1 month until I see him!!!!! :excite:

The waiting is nearly over. :cheer:

Wooo! My wait is a bit longer, but I'm fine with that :wub: It's crazy that I'm actually not that excited yet  :shocked: I think my mind just kinda haven't realized that I'm actually seeing him again! 

It sure was just the craziest experience of my life!  :insane:

Wooo! My wait is a bit longer, but I'm fine with that :wub: It's crazy that I'm actually not that excited yet  :shocked: I think my mind just kinda haven't realized that I'm actually seeing him again! 

*grabs Hanne's mind with both hands and shakes it like crazy*

YOU'RE GONNA SEE MIKA DAMMIT WAKE UP

There. :glasses2:

Oooh how long is it now?  Are you counting the days like me? :)

Do you have a counting app? I installed one on my Phone right after I bought my tickets and it's very exciting to see the days go by. :naughty:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

That's sweet thanks. :huglove:

Do you have a counting app? I installed one on my Phone right after I bought my tickets and it's very exciting to see the days go by. :naughty:

Ahaha that's a wonderful idea. :naughty:

Hmm I don't at the moment but maybe I should haha, thanks for the idea! :thumb_yello:

I've been crossing off the dates on my wall planner so far.  It's starting to get quite full! :aah:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo guys :mf_rosetinted:

Just felt like spamming you with this pic I'm currently in love with

Isn't it very stardusty? :wub::das:  :yes:  :mika1:

I love that pic so much. :fangurl:

I'm sure you already have this one as well, but I'm just gonna share, because I can. :glasses2:

It's just.... so big! :teehee: The photo offcourse. :glasses2: And I spot a little bit of skin somewhere :teehee: *drags her pervy mind out of the thread*

2v9u6hi.jpg

*grabs Hanne's mind with both hands and shakes it like crazy*

YOU'RE GONNA SEE MIKA DAMMIT WAKE UP

There. :glasses2:

OMG I KNOW!!! I have been listening to him non-stop in the nice water the past few days :wub: Just casually doing a little jump or a piruett when no one is looking :naughty: (well, at least I think no ones are looking) 

Yaaaas, I am :D 57!!!!! :excite: 

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo guys :mf_rosetinted:

Just felt like spamming you with this pic I'm currently in love with

Isn't it very stardusty? :wub::das:  :yes:  :mika1:

omg omg omg, I knoooow, it sooooo beautiful :wub: All the pictures from that magazine are  :fangurl:

OMG I KNOW!!! I have been listening to him non-stop in the nice water the past few days :wub: Just casually doing a little jump or a piruett when no one is looking :naughty: (well, at least I think no ones are looking) 

Yaaaas, I am :D 57!!!!! :excite:

omg omg omg, I knoooow, it sooooo beautiful :wub: All the pictures from that magazine are  :fangurl:

Who knows, maybe I was watching. :glasses2: Can't blame you tho haha. :naughty: I did the same... well, at least I tried to, I'm not a dancer or something :lmao:

Those pictures are on my phone and I keep watching at them and it's annoying because they stop me from doing things I need to do and now they make me ramble on about them because they're so pretty and awesome and.... yah... I'll be quiet now. :glasses2: