Not watching Eurovision so I have time to chat here. :)

Awwwww that made my day! I missed you all!

I got all the grades needed in my final year of high school, so now I'm ony waiting for the paper. But the system here is, that now the finals that bring you points for applying in slovenian universities begin. And Flute was the first one. In any way, I now have more free time, cause I officially don't have to got to school anymore. Only if I want to - which is a good idea kbky ont he subjects you have on finals:)  
IT WENT GREAT!
If only I playes like that next week on the entrance exams for academy :D
But it was soooo hot in the room! It was hard to play at the end... and it was quite exausting. You had to play for 50 minutes straight.

That's great you have no more school, you must be thrilled. :cheer: And I'm so happy you got all the grades you needed. :hug:

50 minutes is a bit much!  I don't think I could survive for 5 minutes. :shocked:

Oh, but I already did last time! Only briefly, but still got his autograph :wub:

Wooooo congrats! Welcome back! *joins party* 

Did you??? OMG OMG OMG what was that like? :excite:

Even a brief moment is better than nothing, you're sooooo lucky!  Did you speak to him much?

Oh, but I already did last time! Only briefly, but still got his autograph :wub:

Even a brief moment is better than nothing, you're sooooo lucky!  Did you speak to him much?

*patiently waits for the answer* :mf_rosetinted:

:excite:

Sadly, people were crowding around him, and pushing him quite a lot.... He just said over and over again: "will you please move back"  :shocked: So I stayed back, just to give him space, but still managed to reach out my hand to get an autograph ;) Still, I'm happy to have seen him somewhere else than on stage  :wub:

*patiently waits for the answer* :mf_rosetinted:

:excite:

I've already told you about this Lollie! :glasses2: 

Same here. :D Sadly it's already 5 years ago...

Well, it's better than nothing! 

Sadly, people were crowding around him, and pushing him quite a lot.... He just said over and over again: "will you please move back" :shocked: So I stayed back, just to give him space, but still managed to reach out my hand to get an autograph ;) Still, I'm happy to have seen him somewhere else than on stage :wub:

Poor Mika...

I dont get people sometimes... :/ no wonder they do less and less of signings.

But I am sooo happy for you Hanne! It must have been amazing, seeing him so close!

Same here. :D Sadly it's already 5 years ago...

You're so lucky as well!  At least you have a good experience to remember. :)

Sadly, people were crowding around him, and pushing him quite a lot.... He just said over and over again: "will you please move back"  :shocked: So I stayed back, just to give him space, but still managed to reach out my hand to get an autograph ;) Still, I'm happy to have seen him somewhere else than on stage  :wub:

I hate it when people push, it's so rude!  No wonder he told them to move back.  Maybe he would have stayed longer if there were less people.  But just think, you might get to meet him properly when you see him again... :wink2:

I'm going to try and meet him after the London gig but I don't know if I'll have any luck. :dunno:

Poor Mika...

But I am sooo happy for you Hanne! It must have been amazing, seeing him so close!

:yeah:

I hate it when people push, it's so rude!  No wonder he told them to move back.  Maybe he would have stayed longer if there were less people.  But just think, you might get to meet him properly when you see him again... :wink2:

I'm going to try and meet him after the London gig but I don't know if I'll have any luck. :dunno:

Ah, yes, I really hope so! 

Actually I'm almost sure that he will go outside to meet people after the London one, as there are so many mfc'ers there ;) 

Actually I'm almost sure that he will go outside to meet people after the London one, as there are so many mfc'ers there ;)

I'm sure too :)

And Fiona, you'll be able to meet so many people! :D

Hmm true, you did. I forgot :glasses2: (has the memory of a stick)

Still, amazing you did manage to get his autograph. :wub2:

Poor Mika...

Me neither. It saddens me when I see vid's of people just... Climbing all over him. :(

You're so lucky as well!  At least you have a good experience to remember. :)

:yeah:

People can be very rude, he's just human, I mean come on.

Although I must say that I don't know how I'd react if I was waiting for hours and saw him coming out of a car/door. :naughty: But I wouldn't be all over him, that's for sure.

I hope you'll be able to see him and get a photo/autograph! That would be so great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hmm, you think so?  If there's far too many, he might not have time.  But I'm going to try and meet him anyway.  Even if I just get an autograph I'll be happy. :D

I'm sure too :)

And Fiona, you'll be able to meet so many people! :D

I know, I can't wait to meet other MFCers.  Shame I can't meet you guys, but maybe we'll meet someday. *crosses fingers* ;)

People can be very rude, he's just human, I mean come on.

Although I must say that I don't know how I'd react if I was waiting for hours and saw him coming out of a car/door. :naughty: But I wouldn't be all over him, that's for sure.

I hope you'll be able to see him and get a photo/autograph! That would be so great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Agreed!  True fans should respect his personal space and not just grab at him.  The behaviour of some "fans" is shocking - not just Mika fans, but fans of other celebrities too. :(

Haha true, I'd be excited but I'd try to maintain a little...dignity. ;)

Thank you so much, I'll do my best. :crossed:

Hmm, you think so?  If there's far too many, he might not have time.  But I'm going to try and meet him anyway.  Even if I just get an autograph I'll be happy. :D

I know, I can't wait to meet other MFCers.  Shame I can't meet you guys, but maybe we'll meet someday. *crosses fingers* ;)

Agreed!  True fans should respect his personal space and not just grab at him.  The behaviour of some "fans" is shocking - not just Mika fans, but fans of other celebrities too. :(

Haha true, I'd be excited but I'd try to maintain a little...dignity. ;)

Thank you so much, I'll do my best. :crossed:

I have the feeling he'll come, especially since it's in London! :biggrin2:

I wish he would give a concert a bit central, where we all could go! I'm still having my fingers crossed for Amsterdam. :naughty: Imagine, all of us, at a Mika gig, having the time of our lives... :wub2:

Definitly, it really shocks me. And indeed not only with Mika. People can be so weird! I have the feeling these people aren't really 'normal fans', but more obsessed-like or something.

Something random:

I SAW MIKA ON TV :fangurl: it was Grace Kelly they played. :wub: It gets me kinda nostalgic. :naughty:

No waaaaay!! :excite::wub2: How awesome haha!

WOOOOOO!

I always get too excited when I see him on TV :)

Same here haha, especially since he doesn't come on much here <_<:naughty:

Something random: I didn't notice untill now, but I reached 1000 posts!

*bows proudly*

*Throws glitter all over thread*

Congrats! :biggrin2:

I'm over 2300 posts... when did that happen? :shocked:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

No waaaaay!! :excite::wub2: How awesome haha!

Same here haha, especially since he doesn't come on much here <_<:naughty:

*Throws glitter all over thread*

Congrats! :biggrin2:

I'm over 2300 posts... when did that happen? :shocked:

Ahahahhaha well you do post a lot!

I have the feeling he'll come, especially since it's in London! :biggrin2:

I wish he would give a concert a bit central, where we all could go! I'm still having my fingers crossed for Amsterdam. :naughty: Imagine, all of us, at a Mika gig, having the time of our lives... :wub2:

Definitly, it really shocks me. And indeed not only with Mika. People can be so weird! I have the feeling these people aren't really 'normal fans', but more obsessed-like or something.

I'm surprised he hasn't been to Amsterdam more often.  It's a shame he doesn't go to Germany anymore.  But I'm hoping that he'll soon go to European countries that aren't just France and Italy. :crossed:

Something random:

I SAW MIKA ON TV :fangurl: it was Grace Kelly they played. :wub: It gets me kinda nostalgic. :naughty:

I bet that made your day perfect! :wub: I heard today that he's going to be on a quiz show in the UK - not playing the quiz, but performing as a guest at the end.  It would be funny if they made him do the quiz though. :teehee:

Something random: I didn't notice untill now, but I reached 1000 posts!

*bows proudly*

Congrats! *throws party and places medal round Urska's neck* :cheer:

I'm surprised he hasn't been to Amsterdam more often.  It's a shame he doesn't go to Germany anymore.  But I'm hoping that he'll soon go to European countries that aren't just France and Italy. :crossed:

I agree, i was hoping for a concert in Austria or Germany, but it never happened :no: He has just so many fans in France in Italy, because they can't get enough of him  :wink2:

Oh well, I'm still waiting. :wub:

I bet that made your day perfect! :wub: I heard today that he's going to be on a quiz show in the UK - not playing the quiz, but performing as a guest at the end.  It would be funny if they made him do the quiz though. :teehee:

Congrats! *throws party and places medal round Urska's neck* :cheer:

Yeah me to! I'm surprised he hasn't been in Germany yet really! But I'm also keeping my fingers crossed here!

Something very, very random; Last week I was able to get some tickets to see one of my favorite comedians, Marc-Marie Huijbregts (you'll probably have NEVER heard of him, but I've been a fan of him even before I heard of Mika, pre-Mika :naughty: ) :biggrin2: One bummer; I have to wait a year, it's on May 17th 2017! :aah: And a small funfact; he's also good friends with Paul de Leeuw, same as our Mika. :glasses2:

I think I need to get close friends with Paul for obvious reasons. :glasses2:

Something very, very random; Last week I was able to get some tickets to see one of my favorite comedians, Marc-Marie Huijbregts (you'll probably have NEVER heard of him, but I've been a fan of him even before I heard of Mika, pre-Mika :naughty: ) :biggrin2: One bummer; I have to wait a year, it's on May 17th 2017! :aah: And a small funfact; he's also good friends with Paul de Leeuw, same as our Mika. :glasses2:

That's so cool! I would love to se a comedy-show :wub: Put on your spy suit and get on the inside to get to know Paul! :glasses2: 

That's so cool! I would love to se a comedy-show :wub: Put on your spy suit and get on the inside to get to know Paul! :glasses2:

Thanks! I'm really happy I got tickets! :biggrin2: I love comedy-shows, I've been to so many the past years. :naughty: I'm gonna try and get some tickets tomorrow morning for a different comedian, but I don't have high hopes, as he is very, very popular and almost always sold-out right away. <_< But I'm gonna try anyway. :biggrin2:

Good idea, he won't notice me in my glittery green spy suit. :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I agree, i was hoping for a concert in Austria or Germany, but it never happened :no: He has just so many fans in France in Italy, because they can't get enough of him  :wink2:

Oh well, I'm still waiting. :wub:

Yeah, I feel sad for fans in countries he doesn't go to often.  He doesn't even do shows in the UK that much. :( Of course I'm happy for the fans who can see him though.  Hopefully you won't have to wait too long... ;)

Yeah me to! I'm surprised he hasn't been in Germany yet really! But I'm also keeping my fingers crossed here!

Can't say I've heard of him, but I'm pleased you get to see him.  Time to start the countdown - only 365 days to go! :D

Of course you do. :mf_rosetinted: