You know where to find me...

Yes indeed I do. :das:

you're like the first one who's ever said that :aah: I love bugning gifts for people as well :naughty:

I just get super excited imagining their reactions when they open things. That's what it is for me. :teehee:

:hi5: lolol :naughty:

:teehee:

hey guys!! :fisch:

Okay xD It's not that cold here :aah:

Noooooo. You're kidding. It's hot as all get out here! I've been swimming just the other day. :naughty:

well I'm exaggerating a bit' date=' but it's really cold here :mf_rosetinted:13 C plus wind...

I wish I could go swimming but last time I tried I was the only one in the water and it was so cold in the air :aah: So be happy you don't live in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

Yes indeed I do. :das:

I just get super excited imagining their reactions when they open things. That's what it is for me. :teehee:

:teehee:

hey guys!! :fisch:

Me too' date=' especially if you find something you know they'll love :teehee:[/color']

Noooooo. You're kidding. It's hot as all get out here! I've been swimming just the other day. :naughty:

Speaking of Swimming' date=' Swim tryouts are soon for meee :fisch:

I'm gonna blow these fools out of the water, literally. :mf_rosetinted: We have 51 girls trying out. Like honestly I think a lot of these girls don't know how hard it actually is, it's not just floating around in the water. There is a lot of effort and muscle-ache that comes with it. :mf_rosetinted:

I went up to a girl in my school the other day because I hard she was trying out for swim team and I was thinking, okay I'll introduce myself and stuff. I asked her what her stroke was and she asked me, What are strokes? And I about had a heart attack. :facepalm:

Then and again we are sure to have some good swimmers, which is great! But lets say my expectations have dropped since the "What are strokes" incedent happened :aah:

well I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's really cold here :mf_rosetinted:13 C plus wind...

I wish I could go swimming but last time I tried I was the only one in the water and it was so cold in the air :aah: So be happy you don't live in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, Sweden sounds like a great place to live. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the cold to the heat anyways. :naughty:

Me too, especially if you find something you know they'll love :teehee:

Yaaasssssssss. The only struggle is not being able to find the PERFECT thing. :aah:

Speaking of Swimming, Swim tryouts are soon for meee :fisch:

I'm gonna blow these fools out of the water, literally. :mf_rosetinted: We have 51 girls trying out. Like honestly I think a lot of these girls don't know how hard it actually is, it's not just floating around in the water. There is a lot of effort and muscle-ache that comes with it. :mf_rosetinted:

I went up to a girl in my school the other day because I hard she was trying out for swim team and I was thinking, okay I'll introduce myself and stuff. I asked her what her stroke was and she asked me, What are strokes? And I about had a heart attack. :facepalm:

Then and again we are sure to have some good swimmers, which is great! But lets say my expectations have dropped since the "What are strokes" incedent happened :aah:

Ooooh good luck! :teehee:

Well, maybe the girl is good at swimming but doesn't know much about it. She could leeeeearn. :pinkbow: Okay, maybe I'm just a little too hopeful. :naughty:

Actually' date=' Sweden sounds like a great place to live. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the cold to the heat anyways. :naughty:

Yaaasssssssss. The only struggle is not being able to find the PERFECT thing. :aah:

Well, maybe the girl is good at swimming but doesn't know much about it. She could leeeeearn. :pinkbow: Okay, maybe I'm just a little too hopeful. :naughty:

Not trying to be rude to her, but she is very overweight. So I'm not totally sure if she would be the best at swimming.

But I guess the bright side of having so many girls tryout is that in that mess of people there has to be some decent swimmers, I'm betting we'll have 3 reeaally good swimmers. maybe 10 or 12 decent ones, and about 5 or 6 that are pretty rough..

:crossed:

Our team last year was actually pretty good. But all the reeaally good swimmers we had moved up to varsity :tears: GODDAMN :crybaby:

Not trying to be rude to her, but she is very overweight. So I'm not totally sure if she would be the best at swimming.

But I guess the bright side of having so many girls tryout is that in that mess of people there has to be some decent swimmers, I'm betting we'll have 3 reeaally good swimmers. maybe 10 or 12 decent ones, and about 5 or 6 that are pretty rough..

:crossed:

Our team last year was actually pretty good. But all the reeaally good swimmers we had moved up to varsity :tears: GODDAMN :crybaby:

I think it's less a problem of if she's overweight and more a problem if she's out of shape.

All things considered, I was thinking of going for swim team this season, but then I was like "naw". :naughty:

I think it's less a problem of if she's overweight and more a problem if she's out of shape.

All things considered' date=' I was thinking of going for swim team this season, but then I was like "naw". :naughty:[/quote']

That's a good point :naughty:

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME :tears: Remember our conversation on twitter where I said I would swim the 200 fly for you :crybaby: I thought what we had was special!

That's a good point :naughty:

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME :tears: Remember our conversation on twitter where I said I would swim the 200 fly for you :crybaby: I thought what we had was special!

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it. :mf_rosetinted:

Actually' date=' Sweden sounds like a great place to live. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the cold to the heat anyways. :naughty:

That's because it's warm al the time where you live. :mf_rosetinted: In Sweden it's cold like 9 months of the year, so losing the heat as early as in August makes me very sad :sad:

Agree, that's the worst part :aah:

That's because it's warm al the time where you live. :mf_rosetinted: In Sweden it's cold like 9 months of the year, so losing the heat as early as in August makes me very sad :sad:

Agree, that's the worst part :aah:

Yeah but Sweden has a lot of perks too I'm sure :aah:

Sorry' date=' I'm first come first serve. :glasses3:

Like that you actually have public transport at all. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

okay you have a point it's still over priced, costed me 7,5 dollar to travel 40 km :mf_rosetinted: So to get to the festival and back home I had to pay 15 dollar :mf_rosetinted:and i didn't even get the whole way home...

Sorry' date=' I'm first come first serve. :glasses3:

Like that you actually have public transport at all. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Who got you :tears: Was it Ksenija?

so when are we doing the tinychat :das:

OH YEAH, I don't know it's all on Grace to tell us from what Ksenija says. :naughty: DAMNIT XENIA :mf_rosetinted:Make up yo mind