How's life been? :teehee:

A mixed bag lately.

Have had a couple of temp jobs since we last caught up... one, the person I worked for lied about me to the agency, the other I was risking my life to get there so didn't keep on...

Waiting right now to set up a shoot for the jewelry to be put in an "international luxury lifestyle magazine" that is apparently read in 39 countries... which to me is pretty awesome.

And I've had two rounds of chicken jewelry made and distributed, so I'm tickled. Just sent out EIGHT packages Thursday, sent another earlier in the week. Still working out the design for M's special pieces, have a few other orders pending... very much fun!

Still trying to find someone to help me get my furniture in my new place, feel like I'm going crazy there. I just really need to feel settled and this isn't helping one bit!

A mixed bag lately.

Have had a couple of temp jobs since we last caught up... one, the person I worked for lied about me to the agency, the other I was risking my life to get there so didn't keep on...

Waiting right now to set up a shoot for the jewelry to be put in an "international luxury lifestyle magazine" that is apparently read in 39 countries... which to me is pretty awesome.

And I've had two rounds of chicken jewelry made and distributed, so I'm tickled. Just sent out EIGHT packages Thursday, sent another earlier in the week. Still working out the design for M's special pieces, have a few other orders pending... very much fun!

Still trying to find someone to help me get my furniture in my new place, feel like I'm going crazy there. I just really need to feel settled and this isn't helping one bit!

Sounds like you have quite a few things going on! I feel a lot less busy now, even with school :naughty:

Busy, perhaps, but still lacking a steady income. And that really, really sucks.

Waiting to hear if I get this one new temp job - three weeks or so, $13/hour, I could def use!

Busy, perhaps, but still lacking a steady income. And that really, really sucks.

Waiting to hear if I get this one new temp job - three weeks or so, $13/hour, I could def use!

at least you're getting some income. I can't even drive. :lmao: I'm crossing my fingers for you!

I don't drive either. Have never been able to afford a car, so failed to see the point of a license.

Yeah, you definitely have a point there. Although it could come in handy if you could find a car for cheap or through a family member, etc

Yeah' date=' you definitely have a point there. Although it could come in handy if you could find a car for cheap or through a family member, etc[/quote']

I have just never had the expendable for even a cheap car - there's that pesky insurance, gas, maintenance, etc that they seem to require.

My disabled bus pass is $22.50 a month and I've been able to manage, mostly, with that...

I have just never had the expendable for even a cheap car - there's that pesky insurance, gas, maintenance, etc that they seem to require.

My disabled bus pass is $22.50 a month and I've been able to manage, mostly, with that...

Oh boy, that kind of sucks. :/ I definitely know the feeling, though. Things can get tough financially.

Yeah' date=' and I have school which takes up a lot of time, too. :aah:

children's shows are just weird in general, I think. :aah::aah:

It does. :c The internet is pretty much everything.

YOU GUYS. I'M GOING TO SEE SWEENEY TODD. i'M SO PUMPED RN[/quote']

I have school too, but I'm already behind since I've prioritised other stuff :aah:

Yeah I think so too, can't remember one show that's normal xD

Yay :yay:

Uuuu Which song is it??

I'm good. Listening to some retro Mika jajaja Although not for long. I have to leave soon. I'm going to a Jazz concert with my best friend.

Their new single is called Centuries,it's soo good :aah:

Glad you're good,oh have fun at the concert (: