Evening :mf_rosetinted:

PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG...It's 1:24pm.

I'VE BEEN GOOD, DEALING WITH SCHOOL, ORCHESTRA AND STUFF OH MY GOD, HOW'VE YOU BEEN?!

SAME. Wait orchestra? Do you plaaaay :teehee: I've been totally weird lately! Loads of things have happened. I kind of don't know what to do with myself. But it's gonna work out, because (((good vibes))). :naughty:

Evening :mf_rosetinted:

BLANCABLANCABLANCA :boing::boing::hug::hug::hug: It's been ages. :hug:

PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG...It's 1:24pm.

I'VE BEEN GOOD, DEALING WITH SCHOOL, ORCHESTRA AND STUFF OH MY GOD, HOW'VE YOU BEEN?!

It's only 2pm ish here. 'MURICA. :teehee: Ugh I can't watch it' date=' I don't get BBC :huh:[/quote']

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: damn 'merica. :mf_rosetinted: neither do I but I'm gonna use a proxy. :naughty:

SAME. Wait orchestra? Do you plaaaay :teehee: I've been totally weird lately! Loads of things have happened. I kind of don't know what to do with myself. But it's gonna work out' date=' because (((good vibes))). :naughty:[/quote']

I have a scholarship for playing the piano, and I'm part of the Orchestra :blush-anim-cl:

*SENDS GOOD VIBES*

BLANCABLANCABLANCA It's been ages.

I knoooooooooooow but here I am :mikacool:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: damn 'merica. :mf_rosetinted: neither do I but I'm gonna use a proxy. :naughty:

Ooh I forgot that was a thing you can do

My internet at my mom's is probably way too slow for it to play well anyways, though. I'LL SEE IT SOMEHOW.

I have a scholarship for playing the piano, and I'm part of the Orchestra :blush-anim-cl:

*SENDS GOOD VIBES*

I knoooooooooooow but here I am :mikacool:

That's freaking amazing. I play piano, but I'm more of an artsy-fartsy do everything by ear person. It suits me. :pinkbow: I can read sheets, though, I just don't that often.

That's freaking amazing. I play piano' date=' but I'm more of an artsy-fartsy do everything by ear person. It suits me. :pinkbow: I can read sheets, though, I just don't that often.[/quote']

Hahaha nice :aah: Back in march, we did Anything Goes in my school, actually here's a video :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]-LG9dK_oASE[/YOUTUBE]

hurrah now you can party :aah:

Like there's no tomorrow aw yis :pbjt:

:mikadas:

WHAT UP :teehee:

Well' date=' yeah. :mf_rosetinted: Unless you're down town or something. But I'm not, and I find that people in this area aren't so kind to walkers. And you have to be careful what you wear or else people will assume you're a prostitute or something. it's sketchy. My mom walks to work and she gets people yelling at her from cars sometimes. :huh:

I would, but I don't know if I'd fit. She packed her entire life in those bags. :naughty:

Really? That's scarys :huh:

Then she wouldn't notice if some are missing :mf_rosetinted: xD

:mikadas:

Really? That's scarys :huh:

Then she wouldn't notice if some are missing :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yeah, it's not the safest thing especially walking across roads and stuff. it's pretty fun though, it's an adventure. :naughty:

Oh, trust me, she'd notice. :aah:

Any of you guys participating the in Yearbook this year? :fisch: It's the first time since 2010 :teehee:

well I should but I haven't just "found" code Word for being too lazy the time :aah:

Yeah' date=' it's not the safest thing especially walking across roads and stuff. it's pretty fun though, it's an adventure. :naughty:

Oh, trust me, she'd notice. :aah:

Haha :naughty: Well it's safer to cross the road if there isn't any crosswalks :mf_rosetinted:

are you sure :mf_rosetinted: xD

Hanna. No. You don't just say the name of the show like that. :aah: yea I did and I loved it but now it's just creepy. :aah:

:naughty: It's super creepy :aah: Imagine having them living in your house :aah:

what are you guys talking about.

This :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]uJ3IQmUMf9c[/YOUTUBE]

Been nostalgic all day watching childhood tv series intros :aah:

Any of you guys participating the in Yearbook this year? :fisch: It's the first time since 2010 :teehee:

I am... if my artwork can quit being destroyed before it gets to Kinkos...

Today I realised that a lot of actors and artist charge for their autographs, a lot of money. Call me naive but I'd never thought people would do that :shocked: makes me feel sick.

Meanwhile there is stillsome that don't....sadly Lady Gaga has now started to charge to meet her..but you get a phhoto etc for free

oh well,least Fun. aren't doing it :mf_rosetinted:

but it's all about money these days so that's why...