Mika attends the Audi Night 2015 on January 23, 2015 in Kitzbuehel, Austria.

Kumazzz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No!

It wasn't in Germany, it was in the little country in the south of Germany, called Austria, where I come from :aah:

But I don't like those shoes either :teehee:

:naughty: Was clear that you would make it right. Yes, Austria is not Germany but we are good neighbourds, or?:wink2: I also don't like his shoes but I'm happy about the gig, so many proms have been there, from Austria and Germany and a few more and maybe sponsors for a tour:fisch:

"Musically this time should be the Lebanese-British singer Mika the one to entertain the 400 guests. The Audi Night held in the same hotel was, as always, without media coverage on stage

The British-Lebanese singer Mika, a surprise guest at the hotel "Zur Tenne"."

That's a quick translation if you were wondering...

what i don't like about this snippet - and it seems to be the official press release, as it's the same text on many news sites - is that they make it sound like mika was supposed to entertain the guests but didn't manage. :aah:. maybe it was just a weird expression by a tired journalist, but anyway, i don't like how they expressed it! :sneaky2:

i like this one much better: http://www.tt.com/sport/wintersport/9531374-91/ungebremster-ansturm-auf-die-wei%C3%9Fwurst-in-kitzb%C3%BChel.csp

Star des Abends war Sänger Mika. Dass er sich in der Gamsstadt wohlfühlte, zeigte er beim Posen. Cool lehnte er sich ans Auto und entspannte vor seinem Auftritt – von Nervosität keine Spur. Dabei nahm er sich wohl ein Beispiel an seinem Hit: „Relax, Take ist easy“ den er zu späterer Stunde zum Besten gab.

Star of the evening was singer Mika. While posing, he showed that he felt comfortable in (Kitzbühel). He coolly leaned against the car and relaxed before his performance - no sign of nervousness. Probably he took an example from his Hit "Relax", that he performed later that night.

:naughty: Was clear that you would make it right. Yes, Austria is not Germany but we are good neighbourds, or?:wink2: I also don't like his shoes but I'm happy about the gig, so many proms have been there, from Austria and Germany and a few more and maybe sponsors for a tour:fisch:

yeah, exactly my thoughts about the sponsors! :teehee:

Edited by mellody

No!

It wasn't in Germany, it was in the little country in the south of Germany, called Austria, where I come from :aah:

But I don't like those shoes either :teehee:

:aah: oh sorry! i stand corrected.

but i know Austria isn't Germany, i just thought someone had said that's where he was playing and i guess i didn't read the title of the thread:teehee:

:aah: oh sorry! i stand corrected.

but i know Austria isn't Germany, i just thought someone had said that's where he was playing and i guess i didn't read the title of the thread:teehee:

The band (and probably also mika) were flying to munich, and driving from there. So they were in germany as well. :teehee: the event was in austria tho.

The band (and probably also mika) were flying to munich, and driving from there. So they were in germany as well. :teehee: the event was in austria tho.

Though, tbh, the Kitzbühel-weekend seems to be a very "German" one :teehee:

A lot of German celebrities, Weißwurtsparties and so on...

:lmfao:

Maybe I should have added their tweets to this thread. :blush-anim-cl:

Max https://twitter.com/MAXTAYLORTAYLOR/status/558573922493693952

"Let's fly to Munich!"

B8B0BXgIQAE4_rU.jpg

Ed Carlile

"Tonight's gig is 5 feet from Beckenbauer."

B8DPaVUIIAATGom.jpg

Ed Carlile

"Warm up @_curts_ @MAXTAYLORTAYLOR "

B8EPWzwCUAAgb_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
YouTube

[YOUTUBE]Hokd784APzc[/YOUTUBE]

This is same video as that I've posted before, but it's [HQ] (1920×1080). :thumb_yello:

Audi Night Kitzbühel 2015 - Interview Mika, Singer | AutoNews365

[YOUTUBE]M26Vjf75CC0[/YOUTUBE]