Mika @ Caribana Festival - Crans-près-Céligny Switzerland 7 june 2015

mari62

Looks like we'll have a beautiful, warm (around 26-27C) and sunny Day :D

I'm really looking forward meeting you all there!!

I Know I already said that 200 Times but i feeling like Saying it one more time: you should definitely consider enjoying sun and our beautiful lake during the day instead of queuing all Day because there's really no point doing that here... If you're at the festival at the doors opening Time, that would be way early enough! You'll anyway feel quite lonely waiting at first row until mika's gig time xD

This said, I'll give you some info about the place later this week as i'll be there on wednesday evening too ;)

• Like 1

take some rain stuff with you too because there may be some storms because of the heat ;)

I'll be at the festival around 3 pm, so I'll look after MFCers at first row once I'll be there in order to say Hi and meet you all :)

• Like 2

take some rain stuff with you too because there may be some storms because of the heat ;)

I'll be at the festival around 3 pm, so I'll look after MFCers at first row once I'll be there in order to say Hi and meet you all :)

Thank you!   :thumb_yello:

I will be at the festival around 2 pm =) I waiting you all ciiiiiii ! see u =)

Some practical infos about the place as I was already there yesterday evening:

I'ts pretty small, the main stage is on the right as soon as you get in the festival, you'll find everything you need while waiting for the show (food, drinks, WC, etc...). there are 2 stages and shows take place alternatively on both of them (which means no one else will be playing when Mika is on and people do move between shows to switch from one stage to another).  For the ones coming by car, there are enough parking lots all around at smthg like 5-10 min. walking time from the festival's entrance.

I think that's all :)

Sooooo have a safe trip to Switzerland for the ones coming from abroad, enjoy the sun, the lake, the moutains and the good music :P

• Like 2

The sun is out, the birds are singing aaaaand it's gig day :D

see you all later folks! :)

Aawww - how wonderful - everything fits where MIKA is on his way!! -:)

Enjoy our golden, good guy, and his concert - and have a lot of fun with MFCers, and everybody who appreciate MIKA!!! -:)

Love,love

me

• Like 1