Mika @ Caribana Festival - Crans-près-Céligny Switzerland 7 june 2015

mari62

My thoughts exactly :boing: :boing: :boing:

Hope everything will be ok, the weather, the festival, people and Mika ofc. No suits Mika, please.  :pray:   But I think it's useless to say that.

On the festival official page says Mika is performing at 5 pm. I thought Mika would be on stage at night. Can we trust what they say? :dunno:

http://www.caribana-festival.ch/fr/artiste/mika

I guess so, but he's still the last & main act: http://www.caribana-festival.ch/sites/default/files/CARIBANA_2015_PROG.pdf?v=300414 (program as pdf)

• Like 1

I guess so, but he's still the last & main act: http://www.caribana-festival.ch/sites/default/files/CARIBANA_2015_PROG.pdf?v=300414 (program as pdf)

Ohh thanks. I've never seen Mika with the sunlight, always in the darkness :naughty: That will be my first time  :)

Ohh sorry, Im lying. I spent one afternoon  with him for the ad beer. I  wanted to say in a gig. 

Edited by Mikasister

Hope everything will be ok, the weather, the festival, people and Mika ofc. No suits Mika, please.  :pray:   But I think it's useless to say that.

Here everything is fantastic, the weather (at the moment 8 grad, yesterday it snowed briefly) people (Swiss are so welcome) and mika the sunshine of our hearts. Look that is super <3

• Like 1

Here everything is fantastic, the weather (at the moment 8 grad, yesterday it snowed briefly) people (Swiss are so welcome) and mika the sunshine of our hearts. Look that is super <3

I'm sure everything is fantastic but the weaher in June will be so cold?  I'm mediterranean and I'm used to warm weather in June.

I'm looking forward to meet you. I've started packing the suitcase.  :naughty:

I'm sure everything is fantastic but the weaher in June will be so cold?  I'm mediterranean and I'm used to warm weather in June.

I'm looking forward to meet you. I've started packing the suitcase.  :naughty:

normally, we have no snow more in May. We had to start may 28 degrees. everything is possible with regard to the weather. am looking forward to meeting

• Like 1

normally, we have no snow more in May. We had to start may 28 degrees. everything is possible with regard to the weather. am looking forward to meeting

Thanks for your updates, Daeni.  :hug:

In just one week starts my Mika adventure, not easy for me but I'll be there thanks to my friends. I hope the weather and everything goes well. It's my first time in Switzerland and I want to have  lovely memories of this trip. Im looking forward to see all of you, specially Daeni who has helped keeping me updated.   :hug:

See you soon! 
Edited by Mikasister

According to the forecast, it's gonna rain, but there's still hope since it's not very reliable until a couple of days before and even so, it may happen that it won't rain in the end and there'll only be some clouds

• Like 1

According to the forecast, it's gonna rain, but there's still hope since it's not very reliable until a couple of days before and even so, it may happen that it won't rain in the end and there'll only be some clouds

In my iOS meteo I see the Sun!!

Who knows...

post-20419-0-92852500-1432891847_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi everybody ! I am so excited, the gig is approaching huhu 

So, i'm coming to the Caribana by car and i can, if someone need, pick you up at the station for exemple. 

The concert is at 5:00 pm, not late.

It's my first Mika gig with you, and i am little bit lost, and anxious. =) 

Just tell me, do usually you meet together before the concert ? And, where.. ? Cause, it's quite big !! 

Can't wait for this show !! =) 

See You ! 

Soso

Who knows...

I like your forecast better!! Anyway, I'll bring my umbrella and my hat/shades/sun cream... just in case XD

Mmm..honestly I hope for a cloudy day..given that we'll stay in line for many hours  :fisch:  I don't like to stay under the sun  :teehee:  but we'll see!!!
Soso...yes, we usually meet before the gig..we wait Mika all together...see you soon  :wink2:

• Like 1

Mmm..honestly I hope for a cloudy day..    I don't like to stay under the sun  :teehee:  

Yeah, cloudy it's fine as long as it doesn't rain cats and dogs. That would be the most awful situation. 

Yeah, cloudy it's fine as long as it doesn't rain cats and dogs. That would be the most awful situation. 

Obviously  :)  But only a cloudy day is fine  :aah:

Who knows...

I see the sun and the light! ;) The most important thing is that there'll be Mika and us! ;)

I'm very happy to see him again! And to meet the members of the MFC again!

Well, see you at the Caribana Festival! :thumb_yello:

I already queued in rain a few times. All you need is a nice rain cape and not being afraid of water LOL. My only gig in Switzerland was very wet too.