Mika@Forest National, Brussels - 23 September 2015

robertina

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really excited to see Mika back in Belgium !!

However I'm a bit stressed about my tickets, I booked them through the fanclub presale at seetickets and it says "collect tickets at the venue". Normally we always get e-tickets here in Belgium. Is there anybody else here with the same message? I'm on the verge of buying "normal" tickets just to be sure that I will get in..

Really excited to see Mika back in Belgium !!

However I'm a bit stressed about my tickets, I booked them through the fanclub presale at seetickets and it says "collect tickets at the venue". Normally we always get e-tickets here in Belgium. Is there anybody else here with the same message? I'm on the verge of buying "normal" tickets just to be sure that I will get in..

Yes I got the same message. I am sure the box office will be open before doors open though. At least I hope so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm searching for cheap accomodation and found a hostel which is about 10 minutes walking distance from Gare du Midi train station. Are there Belgian fans who can tell me if it's safe enough to walk around this train station in the middle of the night as a woman alone? Or should I better look for another accomodation? :dunno:

Nope it's not really a good place .. :/ What's the exact adress ?

And Forest National is "far" away from bruxelles midi station. You would have to go with the tram or bus or taxi :(

Thanks for your answer. It's this hostel: http://www.booking.com/hotel/be/brxxl-5-city-centre-hostel.nl.html

I know it's not close to the venue, but I can't find reasonable priced accomodation closer by. Do you know a place where I can stay close to the venue?

Ok, well it's really not a nice place in Brussels, I have to warn you... And it's far away from Forest national :/
You can look for a Ibis hotel, usually it's pretty cheap and comfortable.
I'm sorry I would like to invite you at my place but my boyfriend would never accept it :(

Hey everyone :) I'm also going to the concert! What time are you guys gonna arrive there? :) 

By the way, I just wanted to say that I have 1 free place into my car, if someone is going into a hotel who's a bit far from Forest National, I know I wouldn't like to walk alone into Brussels at night. :)  I'm going to the concert with my mom and my best friend.

:)

I'm so stressed because of these pre-sale tickets that I can't even look forward to the gig. I didn't received any ticket (was afraid of that) and the update tells I need to collect it at the venue box office at the time of the event which means problems in the queue like it always does. I tried to buy another ticket earlier but couldn't find one anymore, I guess standing tickets were sold out. Anyone knows details about this venue and if they could open the box office a bit earlier than the doors open? I originally wanted to have a seat for this gig but the ticket I bought at pre-sale was the worst seat at the venue so I gave up that idea. 

I'm so stressed because of these pre-sale tickets that I can't even look forward to the gig. I didn't received any ticket (was afraid of that) and the update tells I need to collect it at the venue box office at the time of the event which means problems in the queue like it always does. I tried to buy another ticket earlier but couldn't find one anymore, I guess standing tickets were sold out. Anyone knows details about this venue and if they could open the box office a bit earlier than the doors open? I originally wanted to have a seat for this gig but the ticket I bought at pre-sale was the worst seat at the venue so I gave up that idea. 

:( I do hope you, and all the MFCers, succeed in getting your tics, in due time - before the concert!!   Good luck everybody - and enjoy MIKA! :wub: 

Love,love

me