Hello! Hola! Bonjour!

Arevol

Hi, I am a new member but I used to come and visit you every once in a while. So here I am. And as for Mika's music, is more or less the same story... I didn't became a fan from the very first moment... it was more like for the 4th or 6th! I've listen to his music ('caus if one is not deaf, one can not have not heard). I got his first album -stolen from a friend to be truth, but didn't mean to- 'cause I liked Relax, and didn't paid to much atention to the rest. Shame on me.

Then the revelation came with Rain, oh wonderful song!! It was the pilates teacher's choice for the abs session, and this song made me workout my abs like if i was actually enjoying it. So I discovered who was the magical creature capable of such thing, but then again, I kept only this song in my playlist. And then, Origin of Love was the Origin of love! And i did my research and i discovered that we already knew each other! That was the moment in wich his first album that I had from a friend, became a stollen object, 'cause until that day I was not planning on keeping it, I just haven't got the time to give it back.

Long story short, Hi everyone!

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Maybe you need to buy the first album and give the other copy back to your friend - then there would be two Mika fans :naughty:

Where are you from?

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm finding my way into this site. Getting lost mostly. ...

I'm going to  Brussels concert next week!! Sooooooo much looking forward to it. (!!!!!!)  Kids and hubby comming to. Kids more exited than I am, Hubby trying to follow, not understanding much of it. pooor thing.

Have a friend flying from Colombia to join me, wich, I'm proud to say, new nothing about The Artist before I made the presentations.

AND, my friend from wich I stole Life In CArtoon Motion (she has never mentioned anything about her lost cd, so what's the point after all this years?) is comming too! I might be loosing the cd next week...hmm.

anyway, it's going to be great. The venue is really nice, not to big, so, from wherever you are, you are quitte close to the stage. I promisse I'll comme back and tell you all of it. Where do i do that, btw??

:) :)

I'm finding my way into this site. Getting lost mostly. ...

I'm going to Brussels concert next week!! Sooooooo much looking forward to it. (!!!!!!) Kids and hubby comming to. Kids more exited than I am, Hubby trying to follow, not understanding much of it. pooor thing.

Have a friend flying from Colombia to join me, wich, I'm proud to say, new nothing about The Artist before I made the presentations.

AND, my friend from wich I stole Life In CArtoon Motion (she has never mentioned anything about her lost cd, so what's the point after all this years?) is comming too! I might be loosing the cd next week...hmm.

anyway, it's going to be great. The venue is really nice, not to big, so, from wherever you are, you are quitte close to the stage. I promisse I'll comme back and tell you all of it. Where do i do that, btw??

:) :)

You'll do that in the concert reports section. The one for Brussells will be open after the show!

Have a blast :D

• Like 1