hey!

SID POWER

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I love Mika, and can't wait to see him for the first time in Pairs this October. I'm from London and it seems like he's playing everywhere except! So I'm going to France to see him, lol! Hi!! 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I love Mika, and can't wait to see him for the first time in Pairs this October. I'm from London and it seems like he's playing everywhere except! So I'm going to France to see him, lol! Hi!! 

Hi there! I'm one of the English reps on the forum. I haven't been very busy because we haven't had many UK people joining for a few years. Just one or two. I wish Mika was big here again, like he used to be.

I'm not going to Paris or Hyde Park. If he plays a theatre in Manchester, or maybe London, I'll go with my husband Alan. 

This is a new site, so we're all getting used to it, but if you have any questions, or just want to make contact, please feel free to contact me. I think you can probably still click my banner to do that or send a message via my profile.

Welcome to MFC!

Hi, Im his Czech fan and Im waiting from 2010 when his first show in our country was cancelled:-D and now 5 years after I ve got tickets for the next one in july and hope it will be realised:- D if not i probably would have to wait for years newly... hope it wont be necessary:-D enjoy it and enjoy this club toho.