it happend five years ago

Littlelady

Maybe it is not intersting for everybody but I want to thank you. Yesterday, five years ago, i joined this comunity, First I was not very chatty cause I was afraid of making mistakes cause my English is not best. But wit the time I became more confidence, Thank you for carrying, accepting me. I found freinds, met wonderful people from everywhere. I'm happy to be here, will not miss it anymore :group_hug: :group_hug: :group_hug:

• Like 7

Maybe it is not intersting for everybody but I want to thank you. Yesterday, five years ago, i joined this comunity, First I was not very chatty cause I was afraid of making mistakes cause my English is not best. But wit the time I became more confidence, Thank you for carrying, accepting me. I found freinds, met wonderful people from everywhere. I'm happy to be here, will not miss it anymore :group_hug: :group_hug: :group_hug:

:yay:

And it has been lovely to meet you too.  :flowers2:

Congrats!! It will be 5 years for me in July But I started being a M's fan since summer of 2009  :wub:

Edited by Mikasister

I'm here for five years too (we started at about the same time  :wink2: ) And, I must say the same as you said! Thanks a lot to MFCers and Mika for all that fun and friendship! Happy anniversary to you, Littlelady  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

• Like 1

It's been five years for me on April 1st (not an April's joke ;) )

And I am grateful to have found this place and all the people in here...I am grateful to have met so many of you and I was happy meeting you in Montral, Frauke :huglove:

I hope it will last at least 5 years more, and again 5 years more, and so on... ;)

Happy 5 years MFC anniversary Frauke !! :-) It was a pleasure to meet you in Montreal, and I hope to see you again one day - and to share some more great MIKA moments!! :-)

Love,love

me

• Like 1