Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

Ahahah I love that Mika's always the one to speak a lot more than the others. Thanks for sharing

yes, he's such a sunny person in this clip. I understand just a little bit of what he says but watching the message makes me happy anyway.

yes, he's such a sunny person in this clip. I understand just a little bit of what he says but watching the message makes me happy anyway.

He says (more or less) "Bye everyone, enjoy your vacation. There's the sun, there's the sea, there's the mountains, there's no school and for a few days you'll be off work... it's vacation time! See you all in September with the new XF season, we're working hard on it and it'll be really cool! A big hug and see you"

• Like 4

He says (more or less) "Bye everyone, enjoy your vacation. There's the sun, there's the sea, there's the mountains, there's no school and for a few days you'll be off work... it's vacation time! See you all in September with the new XF season, we're working hard on it and it'll be really cool! A big hug and see you"

Ā 

:) Grazie! What a nice "happy holiday greeting" from MIKA! Ā  :wub:

Ā 

Love,love

me

Home Visit are on the Skyway Monte Bianco

Ā 

http://www.aostanews24.it/x-factor-sulla-skyway-monte-bianco/

Ā 

X Factor arriva a Courmayeur sulle nuove Funivie del Monte Bianco.

Skyway infatti ospiterĆ  a luglio, la data precisa ĆØ ancora da definire,Ā uno dei casting del talent show musicale in onda nel prossimo autunno su Sky Uno.

Le prove dei candidati si svolgeranno nellā€™auditorium del Pavillon, prima fermata della funivia, a 2.200 metri di quota, i giudici,Ā Mika, Fedez, Elio e SkinĀ valuteranno le esibizioni canore allā€™interno delle cabine dellā€™impianto di risalita e in una postazione allestita ai 3.466 metri di Punta Helbronner.

Ā 

X Factor arrives in Courmayeur on new Mont Blanc cableway.
Skyway in fact will host in July, the exact date is yet to be determined, one of the casting of the musical talent show which will be broadcasted on Sky One in the autumn.
The performances of the candidates will take place in the auditorium of the Pavillon, the first stop of the cableway, at 2,200 meters above sea level, the judges, Mika, Fedez, Elio and Skins will evaluate the musical acts inside the cabins of the lifts and in a station set up to 3,466 meters of Punta Helbronner.

Ā 

mb_intermedia1_big.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

If anyone is interested, at the Bootcamp, for the six chair challenge, like last year, were assigned the categories to the 4 judges and several articles/blogs have already said it. SoĀ I don't know if anyone wants to know it in advance (anyway I don't know how to put it under spoiler, if someone can kindly explain it to me, please!).Ā 

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 2

:thumb_yello: Grazie Charlie20 - really tough cableway, Ā to the wild and beautiful mountains!Ā  :)Ā  Ā MIKA's so lucky - getting all kind of adventures, during his XF job - guess he loved this trip, much easier than climping in Himalaya... :teehee:Ā 

Ā 

Love,love

meĀ 

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Grazie Charlie20 - really tough cableway, Ā to the wild and beautiful mountains!Ā  :)Ā  Ā MIKA's so lucky - getting all kind of adventures, during his XF job - guess he loved this trip, much easier than climping in Himalaya... :teehee:

Ā 

Love,love

meĀ 

The hills are alive

With the sound of Mika!

With songs he has sung

For almost ten years

The hills fill our hearts

With the sound of Mika

My heart wants to sing ever song I hear.

• Like 1

The hills are alive

With the sound of Mika!

With songs he has sung

For almost ten years

The hills fill our hearts

With the sound of Mika

My heart wants to sing ever song I hear.

Ā 

:wub: Wonderful - thank you so much Marilyn!Ā  :hug:

Ā 

Love,love

me

If anyone is interested, at the Bootcamp, for the six chair challenge, like last year, were assigned the categories to the 4 judges and several articles/blogs have already said it. SoĀ I don't know if anyone wants to know it in advance (anyway I don't know how to put it under spoiler, if someone can kindly explain it to me, please!).Ā 

Ā 

Yes,please,I want to know! But I also have no idea how that spoiler thing worksĀ  :rolls_eyes:

Ā 

Ā 

Skyway infatti ospiterĆ  a luglio, la data precisa ĆØ ancora da definire,Ā uno dei casting del talent show musicale in onda nel prossimo autunno su Sky Uno.

Le prove dei candidati si svolgeranno nellā€™auditorium del Pavillon, prima fermata della funivia, a 2.200 metri di quota, i giudici,Ā Mika, Fedez, Elio e SkinĀ valuteranno le esibizioni canore allā€™interno delle cabine dellā€™impianto di risalita e in una postazione allestita ai 3.466 metri di Punta Helbronner.

Ā 

Skyway in fact will host in July, the exact date is yet to be determined, one of the casting of the musical talent show which will be broadcasted on Sky One in the autumn.
The performances of the candidates will take place in the auditorium of the Pavillon, the first stop of the cableway, at 2,200 meters above sea level, the judges, Mika, Fedez, Elio and Skins will evaluate the musical acts inside the cabins of the lifts and in a station set up to 3,466 meters of Punta Helbronner.

Ā 

mb_intermedia1_big.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes,please,I want to know! But I also have no idea how that spoiler thing worksĀ  :rolls_eyes:

Ā 

i just recently learned how to do this!

Ā 

when you're replying to a post: between the 'font' drop-down menu & the eraser looking button there's a greenish symbol thing (when i point at with the mouse it says "Special BBCode"). Ā click that & choose "spoiler" from the menu, then put what you want hidden in the text box that appears and choose ok. Ā Tah dah, a spoiler! Ā (not sure if this works on mobile devices. i can't ever see the menu of post formatting options such as font size and smilies when i'm on my tablet)

Ā 

or you could just type [ spoiler]then the text you want hidden[ /spoiler] but without the spaces after the first brackets, but that's too easy :teehee:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

i just recently learned how to do this!

Ā 

when you're replying to a post: between the 'font' drop-down menu & the eraser looking button there's a greenish symbol thing (when i point at with the mouse it says "Special BBCode"). Ā click that & choose "spoiler" from the menu, then put what you want hidden in the text box that appears and choose ok. Ā Tah dah, a spoiler! Ā (not sure if this works on mobile devices. i can't ever see the menu of post formatting options such as font size and smilies when i'm on my tablet)

Ā 

or you could just type [ spoiler]then the text you want hidden[ /spoiler] but without the spaces after the first brackets, but that's too easy :teehee:

Ā 

Thank you very much, you are very kind!!Ā  :flowers2:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

mb_intermedia1_big.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ForĀ anyone who wants to know the categories assigned to the 4 judges in advance:

Ā 

Ā 

http://tvzap.kataweb.it/news/124960/x-factor-2015-assegnate-le-categorie-ai-giudici/

Ā 

Fedez: Groups/Bands (Bands for the first time in X Factor)

Ā 

Elio: Over 25+

Ā 

Skin: Under Girls (16-24)

Ā 

Mika: Under Boys (16-24)

Ā 

The favorite this year is once again Fedez, both for the category (although he is the only one not to have any experience with Groups / Bands, than the other three judges) and for his many fans, especially teenager girls.

Ā 

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot,Dee! Ā  :flowers2:

Ā 

Thank you,Charlie20!Ā  :bow:

Ā 

Ā 

But that means that Mika has big chances to win this year!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā You are welcome!Ā  :)

Ā 

Ā 

We'll see. I hope he has found three good singers. We know that he is a very good coach, in Italy and in France (especially with Kendji and David Thibault), but his being an atypical artist is also in the not to choose too easy or commercial songs and therefore he doesn't please the average public of these talent shows.

While Fedez is quite the opposite and now he has a considerable power: he has/owns a a record label and has a contract with Sony Music, also his label has signed a deal with Sony Music Italy for the co-management and the production of Lorenzo Fragola and Madh, the winner and the finalist of XF8. So he is a bit like Morgan 2/mini Simon Cowell. But of course it all depends on what the record company and the show production want and if Elio, Skins and Mika have found some very good singer that the public will like. :)Ā 

Ā 

Ā You are welcome!Ā  :)

Ā 

Ā 

We'll see. I hope he has found three good singers. We know that he is a very good coach, in Italy and in France (especially with Kendji and David Thibault), but his being an atypical artist is also in the not to choose too easy or commercial songs and therefore he doesn't please the average public of these talent shows.

While Fedez is quite the opposite and now he has a considerable power: he has/owns a a record label and has a contract with Sony Music, also his label has signed a deal with Sony Music Italy for the co-management and the production of Lorenzo Fragola and Madh, the winner and the finalist of XF8. So he is a bit like Morgan 2/mini Simon Cowell. But of course it all depends on what the record company and the show production want and if Elio, Skins and Mika have found some very good singer that the public will like. :)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

True,we'll have to wait and seeĀ  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

TV Sorrisi & Canzoni

X Factor 2015, il backstage dei promo

http://www.sorrisi.com/tv/reality-e-talent/x-factor-2015-il-backstage-dei-promo

Ā 

20295411131_e7064169e8_o.jpg

ECCO CHI SALVERƀ LA MUSICA - Mika (31 anni), Skin (47), Elio (54) e Fedez (25) guidano il gruppo dei Ā«ribelliĀ». I ragazzi, scelti con lā€™aiuto di unā€™associazione, sono tutti giovani musicisti tra 18 e 35 anni. tra loro anche i membri del coro che interpreta la colonna sonora.

20289472985_ece9f05a9a_o.jpg

0.35 I VETERANI - Elio e Mika escono per recarsi sul set. Ā«Questā€™anno Morgan non cā€™ĆØ, ma ĆØ come se ci fosseĀ» ci dice Mika. Ā«PiĆ¹ di tutti ha formato lā€™identitĆ  del programma, si sentono ancora la sua cultura musicale e la sua intransigenzaĀ».

20289475785_edf2a0bf3b_o.jpg

0.45 FINALMENTE TUTTI INSIEME - I quattro giudici si confrontano con Andrea Linke, il regista del promo (sulla sinistra con gli occhiali). Ā«Questā€™anno siamo tutti musicisti: cā€™ĆØ unā€™energia totalmente diversaĀ» dice Mika.

20102852189_9267c042e5_o.jpg

2.20 LA NUVOLA DI MIKA - Bisogna attendere tarda notte perchĆ© si chiuda il set: lā€™ultimo a girare la sua parte ĆØ Mika, avvolto da una nube di fumo rosso. Lā€™ultimo ciak scatta alle 2.45. Il promo sarĆ  in onda dallā€™8 agosto, Ā«X FactorĀ» parte su Sky Uno il 10 settembre

19666829924_f79ed22f58_o.jpg

MIKA ED ELIO SCHERZANO INSIEME

20281115502_df097f1ff8_o.jpg

00.10 ļæ¼ORMAI SONO AMICI PER LA PELLE - Mika, che aveva un evento di beneficenza prima delle riprese, ĆØ lā€™ultimo ad arrivare e va subito a scherzare con i colleghi. Ā«Questā€™anno vogliamo metterci piĆ¹ alla prova, anche sul palcoĀ» rivela.

Ā 

https://twitter.com/mypieceofgold/status/628547493760999424

20281443902_285fa0696b_b.jpg

Ā 

20263546556_8b5a8a6ce1_b.jpg

Ā 

post-18723-0-89230400-1438703029_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-37768200-1438703038_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-22927600-1438703085_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-38028800-1438703101_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-26733400-1438703114_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-20714100-1438703128_thumb.jpg