~Hey from Austria~

MIKAFanMaya

Hey everyone!

My Name is Maya and I'm 16 years old.

I'm actually from Russia, but I live in Austria for 11 years now. So I speak fluently russian and german,a bit english and a really small bit of french 

( I had to study french for 2 years=horror)

I'm a Mika fan for 2-3 months now. But I can say that I'm a huge fan, :yes:

I watched a lot oft videos from him since then and listened to many,many,many songs from him. :)

I even started with a Fanfiction in german,at Wattpad.

So my hobbies are Mika (of course),wirting,shoot photos,edit photos and sometimes even to pose for photos.

I found this Website when I was looking for other Mika Fans,and I'm glad to have this found.

I'm exited to make new friends (which are Mika lovers too  :teehee: ) whole over the world. :group_hug:

So my english is really not the best,I just hope you all uderstood me.  :wink2:  :fisch:

PS: The Pic is  my Mika-Fanfic Book Cover

post-28895-0-65851700-1436544752_thumb.jpg

Edited by MIKAFanMaya

Hello Maya!

Welcome to the mfc! I am sure you will have a lot of fun in here ;-)

Maybe it's just a little quiet, as many MFCers are in Barcelona, right now ;)

Ich heiße dich hier herzlich willkommen, wenn du in mein Banner klickst, kommst du umgehend auf die österreichische Begrüßung *g*

Hi Maya, nice to have you here, enjoy MFC :wink2:

Hey :) Yeah I'm enyoing it already :)

Everyone I had  chat with since yet was really,really nice to me.

Can you speak german,because in your Location is written yourr from germany) :)

Edited by MIKAFanMaya

Hello Maya!

Welcome to the mfc! I am sure you will have a lot of fun in here ;-)

Maybe it's just a little quiet, as many MFCers are in Barcelona, right now ;)

Ich heiße dich hier herzlich willkommen, wenn du in mein Banner klickst, kommst du umgehend auf die österreichische Begrüßung *g*

Habs mir vorher bei den ganzen Begrüßungen rausgesucht und bereits angesehen :)

Ist echt nett muss ich sagen.

Ist in Barcelona ein Konzert ? Ich habe gestern in den Kalender gesehen,aber für mich ist das alles unintressant weil Mama mich nicht weiter als allerhöchstens 2 Stunden Fahrt lässt. Innerhalb Österreichs.  :sneaky2:

Im öffentlichen postings wird in der Regel in Englisch geschrieben, aber wenn wir privat schreiben oder im Deutschen thread, dann natürlich auf Deuttsch, ja, sind einige heute in Barcelona.  Wird bestimmt schöne Bilder und Berichte geben :wub:

Im öffentlichen postings wird in der Regel in Englisch geschrieben, aber wenn wir privat schreiben oder im Deutschen thread, dann natürlich auf Deuttsch, ja, sind einige heute in Barcelona.  Wird bestimmt schöne Bilder und Berichte geben :wub:

Achso,danke :) Ja wird sicher mega cool. :wub:

Hi! Like writing too and I'm learning deutsch, so your fanfiction will help me a lot :) have fun on the fanclub by the way :D

Hey! Really nice to meet you and it's cool that you're learning german :)

If you havent found the Fanfic on Wattpad here's the link .https://www.wattpad.com/story/43725015-the-choose-eine-mika-fanfic-mubymoments

And yeah,I will have fun :D

Hey,thanks :) Thats really cool,about what are you writing? And thanks,for the compliment about my english  :teehee:

I mainly write short stories.  Right now I'm working on a horror story, but I also like writing about fantasy and romance.  I haven't written a story about Mika - yet...

I mainly write short stories.  Right now I'm working on a horror story, but I also like writing about fantasy and romance.  I haven't written a story about Mika - yet...

Fantasy stories are also my favour :) Could you sent me a manuskript from your horrorstory? And I think its really wonderful to write a story about Mika-you can let him do anything you want to  :yes:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

We have a Russian thread too, have you found it?

I found it,but I havent written in there yet.

At 1th I haven't  a russian tastatur :) And the 2nd I like these english-international threads very much since yet ^^

Fantasy stories are also my favour :) Could you sent me a manuskript from your horrorstory? And I think its really wonderful to write a story about Mika-you can let him do anything you want to  :yes:

Ok I'll send you my horror story when it's finished; it might take another week or two.  I will let you know when I complete it. :)

Hey thanks you both :)

I was looking for good songs,and when I searched songs from Ariana I saw popular song.

I liked Mika's Voice so much in this song. So when I found the song :Last Party on the vevo list i listened to the song to and I liked it.

Since then I started to hear his songs and watch Videso from him. So I immediately became a fan *.*