Little presentation :)

léa

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Léa and I'm 15 years old.

I'm French so my English is probably horrible... Sorry lol! :stifle:

All starts in 2014, when my music teacher make us singing "Happy Ending" at school. It was the revelation : I inquiered about Mika and I listened his songs, I was like "Oh my god this man is so talented and different!". I fell in love with his universe and I became a fan.

One year later, last saturday, I went to his gig for the first time in Paris... Who else was here? It was magical! The decors, the atmosphere, Mika... :fangurl:

I'm happy to be in the MFC with you :D

Have a good day!

• Like 2

WELCOME to the MFC !! :bye:

Your teacher is awesome. We have French speaking thread - Part 5 :france:

and please let us know your experience at Zenith of Paris !!

The report thread is Zenith - Paris - 19 September 2015 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Hope you enjoy and make Mika-friends at here. :hug:

• Like 1

All starts in 2014, when my music teacher make us singing "Happy Ending" at school. It was the revelation : I inquiered about Mika and I listened his songs, I was like "Oh my god this man is so talented and different!". I fell in love with his universe and I became a fan.

One year later, last saturday, I went to his gig for the first time in Paris... Who else was here? It was magical! The decors, the atmosphere, Mika... :fangurl:

Have a good day!

Bienvenue Léa :huglove:

Tu vas adorer le MFC :wub2: et ton anglais est top! Je suis française aussi et j'ai vu Mika à Rennes pour la première date du Heaven tour :swoon: 

Gros bisous :huglove:

Welcome Léa :huglove:

You will love MFC :wub2: and your English is fine! I'm French too and I have seen Mika  in Rennes, which was the first Heaven tour date :swoon:

Kisses for you :huglove:

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2: .

I was in Paris and it was one of the best gigs I´ve seen so far. The audience was absolutely on fire and Mika was on fire too. We were in paradise that night :wub:

• Like 1

Have a good day!

Ooh, we had to sing Happy Ending at school too, but only the beginning, we sung it as part of the 4 chord song  :naughty:

• Like 1

Have a good day!

Welcome!  :welcomeani:

I was in Paris and you are right, it was magical. I could see France loves Mika. Im not french but I adore Mika as much as you  :wink2:

• Like 1