hey there! ciao! bonsoir! hola!

Shiningstar

Hi everyone! I'm Lavinia, I'm 21 and I'm a student in Foreign Languages. Oh, I'm from Rome, Italy. I've liked Mika's songs since 2007 but I've recently got to know him more because of X Factor and I'm extremely happy to have discovered such an amazing human being and singer. I think your fanclub's really cool so here I am!! Xxx :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! I'm Lavinia, I'm 21 and I'm a student in Foreign Languages. Oh, I'm from Rome, Italy. I've liked Mika's songs since 2007 but I've recently got to know him more because of X Factor and I'm extremely happy to have discovered such an amazing human being and singer. I think your fanclub's really cool so here I am!! Xxx :)

Hello and welcome!   :welcomeani:

Have a lot of fun, enjoy Mika and his music!   :mika2:

Hi, welcome :bye:

he really is, isn't he?   :fangurl:

Hi Lavinia!

I'm Myriam, 46, from Rome, too.

AND I studied Foreign Languages, too!

Villa Mirafiori or other uni?

So happy that X Factor brought so many new fans, people who discovered or rediscovered Mika through it!

If you want to join us at the Italian Thread, you can go to the direct link:

http://www.mikafancl...-parte/page-174

The path is: Forums > General Chat > MFC International > ITALIAN THREAD - XVII parte

You can choose to be notified for all the threads you'll decide to follow.

Hope to see you at the next concerts/signings!

Ciao,

Myriam