Hello from a Quiet Lurker

ladyolivier

Hello! I'm a...lurker. Had an account for a while now (4 or 5 months I think) but I tend to just tiptoe around, leaving no footprints as I walk through the settled dust of old threads, catching up on 8 years of Mika news which I was not present to catch. Been a fan for something like 6 or 7 months now? Even I don't know LOL. (I think my brain got up and walked away from my skull earlier today, forgive me.  :shocked:) I spend most of my time here scrolling through the various photo threads and voraciously absorbing as many subtitled foreign interviews as I can. I speak no French or Italian (really want to learn French). I'm a mythical creature -  an AMERICAN Mika fan! I tend to call him Meeks in conversation. Meeks has been known to reduce me into a shambling pile of flailing fangirl, because how is it possible for a human being to actually be that CUTE :mikalove: 

He's sincerely the most adorable thing I've ever seen. His face just makes me happy. I have an Instagram at snuggleswithlokiandthephantom , where I talk about Mika a lot...maybe more than the people who follow me for other fandoms (Tom Hiddleston, Phantom of The Opera) want me to  :naughty:, and that page also functions as...a...um...fanpage for his ankles. I kind of love his ankles. Also, I think I'm almost as much of a fan of Melachi and Amira as I am of their owner at this point. Hmmm...what else about me? I really want a Mika hug one day. I made & wear a rainbow friendship bracelet which says Mika on it. Never gotten a single comment on it  :crybaby:

Anyway, Hi! Nice to meet you all! I might not post/comment often, but keep an eye out for my footprints...and maybe you'll see me peeking around a corner ever now and then  :fisch:

• Like 4

Hello! I'm a...lurker. Had an account for a while now (4 or 5 months I think) but I tend to just tiptoe around, leaving no footprints as I walk through the settled dust of old threads, catching up on 8 years of Mika news which I was not present to catch. Been a fan for something like 6 or 7 months now? Even I don't know LOL. (I think my brain got up and walked away from my skull earlier today, forgive me. :shocked:) I spend most of my time here scrolling through the various photo threads and voraciously absorbing as many subtitled foreign interviews as I can. I speak no French or Italian (really want to learn French). I'm a mythical creature - an AMERICAN Mika fan! I tend to call him Meeks in conversation. Meeks has been known to reduce me into a shambling pile of flailing fangirl, because how is it possible for a human being to actually be that CUTE :mikalove:

He's sincerely the most adorable thing I've ever seen. His face just makes me happy. I have an Instagram at snuggleswithlokiandthephantom , where I talk about Mika a lot...maybe more than the people who follow me for other fandoms (Tom Hiddleston, Phantom of The Opera) want me to :naughty:, and that page also functions as...a...um...fanpage for his ankles. I kind of love his ankles. Also, I think I'm almost as much of a fan of Melachi and Amira as I am of their owner at this point. Hmmm...what else about me? I really want a Mika hug one day. I made & wear a rainbow friendship bracelet which says Mika on it. Never gotten a single comment on it :crybaby:

Anyway, Hi! Nice to meet you all! I might not post/comment often, but keep an eye out for my footprints...and maybe you'll see me peeking around a corner ever now and then :fisch:

Heyo there! Welcome to MFC

I'm Dee, from somewhere in the middle of America

I'm the world rep for the USA so feel free to send me a personal message anytime you have a question or need help :) Also, there's a thread for us rare mythical creatures to chat about Americany things http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31005-us-american-thread-part-vi

Sorry no one commented on your Mika bracelet :/ but if you wore it to a Mika gig tho i bet you get a ton of comments on it :D

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Sorry no one commented on your Mika bracelet :/ but if you wore it to a Mika gig tho i bet you get a ton of comments on it :D

Your sympathy is much appreciated LOL. If/when I ever get the chance to go to one I'll be SURE to wear it!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

• Like 1

Hello! I'm a...lurker. Had an account for a while now (4 or 5 months I think) but I tend to just tiptoe around, leaving no footprints as I walk through the settled dust of old threads, catching up on 8 years of Mika news which I was not present to catch. Been a fan for something like 6 or 7 months now? Even I don't know LOL. (I think my brain got up and walked away from my skull earlier today, forgive me. :shocked:) I spend most of my time here scrolling through the various photo threads and voraciously absorbing as many subtitled foreign interviews as I can. I speak no French or Italian (really want to learn French). I'm a mythical creature - an AMERICAN Mika fan! I tend to call him Meeks in conversation. Meeks has been known to reduce me into a shambling pile of flailing fangirl, because how is it possible for a human being to actually be that CUTE :mikalove:

He's sincerely the most adorable thing I've ever seen. His face just makes me happy. I have an Instagram at snuggleswithlokiandthephantom , where I talk about Mika a lot...maybe more than the people who follow me for other fandoms (Tom Hiddleston, Phantom of The Opera) want me to :naughty:, and that page also functions as...a...um...fanpage for his ankles. I kind of love his ankles. Also, I think I'm almost as much of a fan of Melachi and Amira as I am of their owner at this point. Hmmm...what else about me? I really want a Mika hug one day. I made & wear a rainbow friendship bracelet which says Mika on it. Never gotten a single comment on it :crybaby:

Anyway, Hi! Nice to meet you all! I might not post/comment often, but keep an eye out for my footprints...and maybe you'll see me peeking around a corner ever now and then :fisch:

Welcome to MFC Ladyolivier :huglove: I love your intro :wub2: Enjoy yourself here honey :mikalove: but it seems you already do :wink2: I'm French but I spent a year in the USA a long time ago :wub2: You might want to try Memrise which is a free app for lamguages. I have just started it in Italian and it already taught me how to say chicken :chkn: pollo :das: so that is deffo a good app for Mika fans to learn languages :wink2:

We probably have a thread for Mika's ankles as we have a thread for everything Mika related here :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

and that page also functions as...a...um...fanpage for his ankles.

Okay I kinda died laughing !   :floor:

What a lovely introduction !   :welcomeani:   :biggrin2:

I love you already   :bleh:

Edited by AmyWings