Mika @ Forum Karlin, Prague, Czech Republic -- 25 May 2016

mari62

Anyone knows what these VIP tickets are (i.e. what advantages you get with them and where your place is)?

Starlight, i don't think it'll sell out that quickly, but there seem to be different categories, one for standing in front of the stage - no idea how many they sell for that, so if you want a good ticket, i wouldn't wait too long. ;)

Starlight, i don't think it'll sell out that quickly, but there seem to be different categories, one for standing in front of the stage - no idea how many they sell for that, so if you want a good ticket, i wouldn't wait too long. ;)

Oh I didn't know that... Thank you! :)

someone on fb said that the VIP ticket holders get a special area up on the balcony.

anyway, i hope i can go to this gig. And not just because the venue name nearly sounds like my name. :naughty: I have been wanting to go to Prague for ages but never managed, tho it's not far from here. Time-wise it's very close to the french gigs tho, not sure if I can do both. If Paris isn't the special Wonderland show he talked about in that Faccia a Faccia interview, I guess I'll just go to Prague and London, and leave out the french gigs. But if I'm going to Paris, it's likely that I'll have to cancel Prague, as I don't want to be away from my son for so long. Unless I can persuade hubby to come on a little holiday to Prague with me and my son... :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

• Like 2

someone on fb said that the VIP ticket holders get a special area up on the balcony.

anyway, i hope i can go to this gig. And not just because the venue name nearly sounds like my name. :naughty: I have been wanting to go to Prague for ages but never managed, tho it's not far from here. Time-wise it's very close to the french gigs tho, not sure if I can do both. If Paris isn't the special Wonderland show he talked about in that Faccia a Faccia interview, I guess I'll just go to Prague and London, and leave out the french gigs. But if I'm going to Paris, it's likely that I'll have to cancel Prague, as I don't want to be away from my son for so long. Unless I can persuade hubby to come on a little holiday to Prague with me and my son... :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Praque is a lovely and cosy capital  :) I'm tempted to tell a "MIKA related story" from my visit there in 2008, and hope it's okay :wink2: I was there for a long weekend, together with the ladies-club I'm in.  Of course we were amazed by all the lovely things and art,  made by Bohemia crystal and glass, and each of us bought something with us.  My choice was a colorful and beautiful clown, with a very big and red mouth!  :naughty: When I came home, I could read about MIKAs plan and work with the stageset for Parc de Prince,  together with Es Devlin! :shocked:  The stage clownmouth was very much alike the one I had brought with me.  So guess what I named my 30 cm tall, slim, colorful Prague glassclown!?  Yes, you're quite right - it was MIKA :wub:  Ever since he has been standing behind my CD player in the living room - quarding all my MIKA CDs :teehee:  For the time being he's seems extra smily and pleased,  with the new and double version of NPIH - which is being played daily :) And I'm sooo happy,  and smile a lot today, because I now will have the chance to experience HEAVEN myself, at the famous London Palladium - one year after Hyde Park! :)

I know it will be my music adventure of 2016... :fisch: 

Love,love

me      

• Like 4

Praque is a lovely and cosy capital  :) I'm tempted to tell a "MIKA related story" from my visit there in 2008, and hope it's okay :wink2: I was there for a long weekend, together with the ladies-club I'm in.  Of course we were amazed by all the lovely things and art,  made by Bohemia crystal and glass, and each of us bought something with us.  My choice was a colorful and beautiful clown, with a very big and red mouth!  :naughty: When I came home, I could read about MIKAs plan and work with the stageset for Parc de Prince,  together with Es Devlin! :shocked:  The stage clownmouth was very much alike the one I had brought with me.  So guess what I named my 30 cm tall, slim, colorful Prague glassclown!?  Yes, you're quite right - it was MIKA :wub:  Ever since he has been standing behind my CD player in the living room - quarding all my MIKA CDs :teehee:  For the time being he's seems extra smily and pleased,  with the new and double version of NPIH - which is being played daily :) And I'm sooo happy,  and smile a lot today, because I now will have the chance to experience HEAVEN myself, at the famous London Palladium - one year after Hyde Park! :)

I know it will be my music adventure of 2016... :fisch:

Love,love

me      

ooohh that's so nice! :P

I'm planning to go to this one :D

• Like 1

Iam so happy you will go!!!

Iam going also...it was like dream when i find it out!!! I never believe this could happen, i dreamed about it but it was like "Ou...maybe someday in the future...or i will go to another country someday" so...i couldnt believe!!! But, yeah...we have exam week too :( its so shame!!! Every week would be good...just this week is the final week when we had all exams. But...i said myself - no matter what...iam going!!! I just have to menage it somehow :D:) so i believe...i have my tickets already!! Standing under the stage...iam so exctied!! I just hope the stupid school will not ruin this for me...

I really hope I could go. :) I have to wait a bit, becauze it's a bit before my exams, but there is a chanse :D

I still believe you will go!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:  you are smart girl...you will do great at all exams before, and you will be able to go!!!! I just feel it!! :wub:

very very bad news: I realized I have my finish exams exactly in that week :'''''''''''''''''''''''( 

And you too...it just have to be monday and tuesday!!!!!! It will be!! :) :)  :wub: 

Iam going also...it was like dream when i find it out!!! I never believe this could happen, i dreamed about it but it was like "Ou...maybe someday in the future...or i will go to another country someday" so...i couldnt believe!!! But, yeah...we have exam week too :( its so shame!!! Every week would be good...just this week is the final week when we had all exams. But...i said myself - no matter what...iam going!!! I just have to menage it somehow :D:) so i believe...i have my tickets already!! Standing under the stage...iam so exctied!! I just hope the stupid school will not ruin this for me...

I still believe you will go!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: you are smart girl...you will do great at all exams before, and you will be able to go!!!! I just feel it!! :wub:

And you too...it just have to be monday and tuesday!!!!!! It will be!! :) :) :wub:

We can be eacothers motivation :D But I will not be able to get the tickets until february. So if there will be one left for me, then I go! I'll try my best! :D

I still believe you will go!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:  you are smart girl...you will do great at all exams before, and you will be able to go!!!! I just feel it!! :wub:

And you too...it just have to be monday and tuesday!!!!!! It will be!! :) :)  :wub:

Girls, I want to meet all of you there so so much! ♥♥♥

Edited by allshewants92

Radio SK

http://radio.sk/mika-vystupi-25-maja-v-prahe/

Mika vystúpi 25. mája v Prahe

Libanonsko-britský spevák Mika vystúpi 25. mája v pražskom klube Forum Karlín. Tridsaťdvaročný interpret sa vráti do Českej republiky po tom, ako sa tento rok predstavil na festivale Colours of Ostrava.

“Spevák si získal divákov festivalu od prvých tónov neuveriteľnou energiou, nasadením, skvelým spevom, hrou na klavír aj tancom, ktorému neprekážal ani dážď. Bola to skutočná šou v tom najlepšom zmysle slova. Veľmi sa teším, že Miku fanúšikom opäť privezieme k nám,” uviedla riaditeľka Colours of Ostrava Zlata Holušová.

Mika, vlastným menom Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., je rodákom z Libanonu, odkiaľ však jeho rodina emigrovala, keď mal rok. Do svojich deviatich rokov žil v Paríži, odkiaľ sa jeho rodina presťahovala do Londýna. Ešte predtým, než sa stal populárnym, ho BBC vo svojej výročnej ankete BBC Sound of označila za hudobného nováčika roka 2007. Kariéru odštartoval singlom Relax, Take It Easy, ktorý sa nachádza na jeho debutovom albume Life In Cartoon Motion (2007). Vďaka nemu získal BRIT Award v kategórii Najlepší britský nováčik.

V roku 2009 naň nadviazal druhou štúdiovkou The Boy Who Knew Too Much a v roku 2012 aj nahrávkou The Origin Of Love. Tento rok v júni uviedol na trh album No Place in Heaven. Medzi jeho najväčšie hity patria skladby ako Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), Grace Kelly, Love Today, Happy Ending, We Are Golden či Popular Song (feat. Ariana Grande).

Zdroj:Hudba.sk (SITA)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...