Greetings from northern Italy

sdememikafan

Salut everybody, I'm a brand new Mika fan and in a few months I have become crazy about him. The story is quite strange because all happened while I was searching on Youtube a Piano Concerto at Salle Pleyel by my favourite pianist Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli ..I'm fond of classical music..but you already know who I met at Salle Pleyel on Youtube????????????????

Since that day of October 2015 I have been totally captured!!! I have never followed a pop star in all my life..never too late (Ehm I'm not so young) !!! By that time all the concerts were gone except Como that was unreachable, so I had to wait for the new season????????????

Anyhow, you are a great polite happy kind professional group so I decided to join you all. Thank you for all the resources!! I speak obviously Italian but also English and French so you can rely on me if you need help for translations from Italian.

Last but not least I managed to book Perugia when other concerts were not still disclosed.. but I live so near to Piazzola sul Brenta - which I didn't booked ????????- and I would be glad to help anybody about location, arrangements etc etc.

Proud of joining you!!????

Stefania

Ps shall we organize a big reunion for the 10th anniversary?

• Like 2

Welcome Stefania! I'm Silvia from Padova :thumb_yello:

For Mika's show: for example I'll sell my tickets for Perugia because I'm going to go to Piazzola sul Brenta on July 12th, so if you want I think you can do the same

Salut everybody, I'm a brand new Mika fan and in a few months I have become crazy about him. The story is quite strange because all happened while I was searching on Youtube a Piano Concerto at Salle Pleyel by my favourite pianist Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli ..I'm fond of classical music..but you already know who I met at Salle Pleyel on Youtube

Since that day of October 2015 I have been totally captured!!! I have never followed a pop star in all my life..never too late (Ehm I'm not so young) !!! By that time all the concerts were gone except Como that was unreachable, so I had to wait for the new season

Anyhow, you are a great polite happy kind professional group so I decided to join you all. Thank you for all the resources!! I speak obviously Italian but also English and French so you can rely on me if you need help for translations from Italian.

Last but not least I managed to book Perugia when other concerts were not still disclosed.. but I live so near to Piazzola sul Brenta - which I didn't booked - and I would be glad to help anybody about location, arrangements etc etc.

Proud of joining you!!

Stefania

Ps shall we organize a big reunion for the 10th anniversary?

Hello :) Welcome here ... Yes, never late to became his fan and join us :) ... Greeting from Slovakia ♥

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2: . If you are not " so " young maybe you want to join the Oldlings here which is a group of people 30+. And enjoy your first Mika concert but be careful his concerts are very very very addictive.......

Hi, 

Welcome on MFC then, Stefania!

I didn't understand what you mean for "not so Young", my "not so Young" is 46 :das:, for instance. 

I'm from Rome, and I should attend the Italian gigs, so we will meet there, for sure.

Be free to to join us at the Italian Thread, too, at the direct link:
http://www.mikafancl...-parte/page-174

The direct path is: Forums > General Chat > MFC International > ITALIAN THREAD - XVII parte

Enjoy your first time on MFC, hope to see you soon!!
Yoo

• 2 weeks later...

Ciao stefania.....!!I understand you very well...because like you ..I knew mika not a long time ago but... but now I am falling in love completely fot him !I am so sorry 4my terrible English ......

Anyway. ..nice to.meet you!!

Benvenuta!!! Welcome to MFC  ;)  Why don't you go to Piazzola too? I bought Perugia that is so far from me...but I bought Barolo as well because I live so close to this little city eheh! Silver is right...one gig isn't enough ahah  :das:

Edited by *Denise*