Please help us- petition for Mika coming to Australia

Sonelle

http://m2t.tv/PLK8

Please everyone, Click "make" so that he can come Sydney!

You can do this for whichever city you live in!

It would mean a lot if you guys support us! I signed the Korean symphonique petition and I hope he does that show in Korea  :thumb_yello: 

Edit: 4/26/2016

Please sign 

https://www.change.org/p/livenation-bring-mika-to-australia?recruiter=529792202&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Edited by Sonelle
  • Like 2

I feel for every country who wants him, I really do. But somewhere like Australia should be on his list of go-tos.

I've lost patience with him. I don't come on here anywhere near as much as I used to. I only come on here sometimes, because of the community I've been part of for so many years. But As for Mika himself, I've had enough of his obsession with Italy and France, to the, mostly, exclusion of other countries, including the UK, which gave him his start.

In the early days, he sang everywhere, and so many people could see him, but now he seems to be mainly exclusive to Italy and France.

I really hope you get your gigs, but for anyone to have to petition for Mika to play in their country, is not fair. If he's doing a world tour, then it should be a world tour, and not multiple gigs in Italy and France, with one gig for UK and none for somewhere like Australia.

He'd also benefit from trying to woo the United States. A proper tour there would help his fame there, and if you're big in America you've got it made everywhere else.

But Mika doesn't seem to want to see that kind of big picture, so I'm not bothered what he does now. Mostly, I've moved on.

• Like 2

I feel for every country who wants him, I really do. But somewhere like Australia should be on his list of go-tos.

I've lost patience with him. I don't come on here anywhere near as much as I used to. I only come on here sometimes, because of the community I've been part of for so many years. But As for Mika himself, I've had enough of his obsession with Italy and France, to the, mostly, exclusion of other countries, including the UK, which gave him his start.

In the early days, he sang everywhere, and so many people could see him, but now he seems to be mainly exclusive to Italy and France.

I really hope you get your gigs, but for anyone to have to petition for Mika to play in their country, is not fair. If he's doing a world tour, then it should be a world tour, and not multiple gigs in Italy and France, with one gig for UK and none for somewhere like Australia.

He'd also benefit from trying to woo the United States. A proper tour there would help his fame there, and if you're big in America you've got it made everywhere else.

But Mika doesn't seem to want to see that kind of big picture, so I'm not bothered what he does now. Mostly, I've moved on.

Yeah you do have a point and it sucks how he hasn't come to us Aussies since like 2009  :(

And yes, it would be VERY nice if he did more American and UK shows, especially since UK is his homeland. Although I'm happy he's atleast doing some things in UK but mhmm

YES he should do a proper American tour! That'd help him so much omg

Yeah you do have a point and it sucks how he hasn't come to us Aussies since like 2009  :(

And yes, it would be VERY nice if he did more American and UK shows, especially since UK is his homeland. Although I'm happy he's atleast doing some things in UK but mhmm

And don't forget South American fans. They are waiting for Mika since 2010.  :wink2:

• Like 3

Yeah you do have a point and it sucks how he hasn't come to us Aussies since like 2009   :(

And don't forget South American fans. They are waiting for Mika since 2010.  :wink2:

Aw YES! He HASS to go South America!!

I'm personally telling him to go South America if he ever does come here to us!  ;)

Just so you all know I've tweeted to Mika again, to help with all campaigns. I asked for another UK gig and said Australia also wants you and you should also tour USA. Not just mainly gig in Italy and France.

I think the only way forward is for people of other countries who want to see Mika, to tweet him and tell him. 

Americans and Australians and anyone else, round up your countrymen and women and get them to tweet and rt the tweets they see.

My new tweeter-name is @ AlansGoodWife, if you want to rt mine.

• Like 1

Just so you all know I've tweeted to Mika again, to help with all campaigns. I asked for another UK gig and said Australia also wants you and you should also tour USA. Not just mainly gig in Italy and France.

I think the only way forward is for people of other countries who want to see Mika, to tweet him and tell him. 

Americans and Australians and anyone else, round up your countrymen and women and get them to tweet and rt the tweets they see.

My new tweeter-name is @ AlansGoodWife, if you want to rt mine.

i'LL DO THAT!!  :thumb_yello:  :)

I hope he sees it!!

The petition site got a new look and they made all the petition signs back to zero :(

Now we need to start all over again  :(

You've done it once, you can do it again :itsok:

Now it needs to ''add a credit card'' to continue, and you will be charged only when the show happens =/

It got a bit more difficult to help, but I'm hoping and he come back to Australia

Edited by BiaIchihara

Now it needs to ''add a credit card'' to continue, and you will be charged only when the show happens =/

It got a bit more difficult to help, but I'm hoping and he come back to Australia

Yeah and I wouldn't mind adding a credit card but I'm only 15 so I'm not able to :/ And many people won't be doing it because of the credit card thing (even though we can choose to not pay money even if we give the credit card details)

And awh thank you- I hope he comes too  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it would be better if you started a petition yourself, I made an account because I wanted to help, but I'm afraid I would get spam if I give my phone number...there are lots of sites you could use for making a petition and I would gladly sign that one. I'm a bit suspicious of that site because my browser is showing that it is not secure and also because the list of Mika's songs only includes songs from his first album....

• Like 1

Yeah and I wouldn't mind adding a credit card but I'm only 15 so I'm not able to :/ And many people won't be doing it because of the credit card thing (even though we can choose to not pay money even if we give the credit card details)

And awh thank you- I hope he comes too  :)

What if you made a petition on Change.org?

• Like 2

Maybe it would be better if you started a petition yourself, I made an account because I wanted to help, but I'm afraid I would get spam if I give my phone number...there are lots of sites you could use for making a petition and I would gladly sign that one. I'm a bit suspicious of that site because my browser is showing that it is not secure and also because the list of Mika's songs only includes songs from his first album....

ahh that's true, and thank you! The site is indeed quite weird ://

• Like 1

What if you made a petition on Change.org?

omg Kiwi!! you won't even believe me, but literally earlier today, my sister talked about change.org and now you're also telling me about it!!!

I think I'll use it and see what happens :) The only thing I liked about the other site ^ was that they help you dealing with concert promoters and all that, while change.org idk if it'll do a lot unless we have a crazy massive support group

• Like 1

omg Kiwi!! you won't even believe me, but literally earlier today, my sister talked about change.org and now you're also telling me about it!!!

I think I'll use it and see what happens :) The only thing I liked about the other site ^ was that they help you dealing with concert promoters and all that, while change.org idk if it'll do a lot unless we have a crazy massive support group

You can open the petition and share it on MFC in the "vote for me thread":

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29024-the-vote-for-me-thread/page-6

also on twitter and you could even make a facebook event and invite all your friends , I'll help you share the link once you open the petition :thumb_yello:

Also ask Australian people you know to susbcribe to Mika twitter and facebook page , statistics were showing that he had lots of fans in South America and he just started going back there, so that might help too :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

You can open the petition and share it on MFC in the "vote for me thread":

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29024-the-vote-for-me-thread/page-6

also on twitter and you could even make a facebook event and invite all your friends , I'll help you share the link once you open the petition :thumb_yello:

Also ask Australian people you know to susbcribe to Mika twitter and facebook page , statistics were showing that he had lots of fans in South America and he just started going back there, so that might help too :wink2:

ThankYOU SO MUCH BABE!! :):wub:

I'll certainly do that and also, you made my day!! I'm seriously about to tear up because it's really kind of you to help me omg!

I don't have facebook :/ but I'll definitely use twitter to get people to help me and I'll get Aussies to follow him! 

I love you and I'll make the petition soon!  :thumb_yello:

Done ^ ^

Edited by BiaIchihara
  • Like 1