16. Last Party

-----------

• Love Today
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

Mika, le foto del concerto al Pistoia Blues del 5 luglio 2016
6 luglio 2016  

www.outune.net

http://www.outune.net/livetune/concerti/mika-foto-concerto-pistoia-blues-5-luglio-2016/131203

Ha preso il via il 5 luglio 2016 il tour italiano di Mika, che ha inaugurato questa nuova tranche di concerti in un Paese che da sempre gli ha dimostrato immenso affetto dal palco allestito in piazza Duomo a Pistoia, anche quest’anno scenario di una delle realtà musicali estive di maggior interesse dello Stivale, il Pistoia Blues.

Sono tante e varie le manifestazioni live che Mika toccherà poi nel corso delle prossime settimane: farà difatti tappa il 6 luglio all’Arena del Mare di Genova, mentre il 10 luglio sarà di stanza a Perugia per prender parte all’Umbria Jazz. Ancora, proseguirà il suo viaggio fino a Piazzola sul Brenta (Padova), dove si esibirà il 12 luglio, poi Barolo (Cuneo) il 17 luglio per il Collisioni Festival e la tirata finale sarà quella del 28, 30 e 31 luglio rispettivamente a Trieste, Chieti e Roma.

Fotografie a cura di Sebastiano Bongi Toma

PICS (15 Photos)

http://www.outune.net/livetune/concerti/mika-foto-concerto-pistoia-blues-5-luglio-2016/131203/attachment/mika-foto-concerto-pistoia-blues-5-luglio-2016-1#anchor

One of the pics from above link.. stunning.

mika-foto-concerto-pistoia-blues-5-lugli

• Like 3

Thanks a lot for posting !

Mika, le foto del concerto al Pistoia Blues del 5 luglio 2016
6 luglio 2016  

www.outune.net

http://www.outune.net/livetune/concerti/mika-foto-concerto-pistoia-blues-5-luglio-2016/131203

Ha preso il via il 5 luglio 2016 il tour italiano di Mika, che ha inaugurato questa nuova tranche di concerti in un Paese che da sempre gli ha dimostrato immenso affetto dal palco allestito in piazza Duomo a Pistoia, anche quest’anno scenario di una delle realtà musicali estive di maggior interesse dello Stivale, il Pistoia Blues.

Sono tante e varie le manifestazioni live che Mika toccherà poi nel corso delle prossime settimane: farà difatti tappa il 6 luglio all’Arena del Mare di Genova, mentre il 10 luglio sarà di stanza a Perugia per prender parte all’Umbria Jazz. Ancora, proseguirà il suo viaggio fino a Piazzola sul Brenta (Padova), dove si esibirà il 12 luglio, poi Barolo (Cuneo) il 17 luglio per il Collisioni Festival e la tirata finale sarà quella del 28, 30 e 31 luglio rispettivamente a Trieste, Chieti e Roma.

Fotografie a cura di Sebastiano Bongi Toma

PICS (15 Photos)

http://www.outune.net/livetune/concerti/mika-foto-concerto-pistoia-blues-5-luglio-2016/131203/attachment/mika-foto-concerto-pistoia-blues-5-luglio-2016-1#anchor

14 PICS

post-18723-0-39700800-1467786499_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-20435800-1467786502_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-16375200-1467786504_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-92479500-1467786505_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-80245500-1467786531_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-31149900-1467786534_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-47425700-1467786536_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-12255600-1467786538_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-76116800-1467786539_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-43968200-1467786541_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-51018200-1467786542_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-76965100-1467786548_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-41752500-1467786550_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-72562600-1467786552_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

IL TIRRENO edizione Pistoia

http://iltirreno.gelocal.it/pistoia/cronaca/2016/07/06/news/mika-conquista-la-piazza-affollatissima-di-teen-ager-1.13776504#gallery-slider=undefined

Mika conquista la piazza, affollatissima di teen ager - LE FOTO

Alle 21,45, una piazza gremita, con il tutto esaurito sugli spalti, ha accolto l'artista con una standing ovation di applausi e grida. Tra il pubblico, presenza discreta ma non passata inosservata, quella della moglie del premier Matteo Renzi, Agnese, insieme ai figli. E la giovanissima star anglo-libanese non ha tradito le attese del suo pubblico, salutando la folla in un perfetto italiano. «Questa piazza è una figata»ha gridato .

Poi, al piano ha intonato la sua Big girl, e il pubblico è esploso. Tanti i grandi successi interpreti durante lo spettacolo. Dalla hit Grace Kelly che lo ha portato al successo a Relax, take it easy, Happy ending, Stardust, Rain e Staring At The Sun. L’anteprima del Festival Blues, dunque, è partita alla grande con uno spettacolo coloratissimo e vivace che ha incantato piazza del Duomo, trasformandola in arena sotto le stelle dove i ritmi pop hanno primeggiato, insieme alla voce inconfondibile e al talento da animale da palcoscenico e intrattenitore di Mika. (v.v.)

12 pics

post-18723-0-96450900-1467811970_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-49044800-1467812101_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-39478700-1467812126_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-98646600-1467812152_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-70485500-1467812189_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-47928000-1467812192_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-81719800-1467812194_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-15441900-1467812254_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-52584800-1467812276_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-98015900-1467812297_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-85583700-1467812370_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-93023300-1467812394_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

I’m finally back in Norway and have had a good nights sleep at last! Here comes my report :D

Me and my friend arrived in Pistoia and got into the queue at 11 o’clock and got our numbers. There were already quite a few people there and the number system worked out fine, until later, when more people arrived. Not everyone respected the system L So to tell the truth, the whole queuing was super messy and I thought the air was going to be squeezed out of my lungs when the fences were put up to form a proper queue. Still, we got to the middle of the third row when we finally were let in, and I am very happy with that!

First of all, I just have to mention Xylaroo, who warmed up before Mika. Two young girls with some of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. :fangurl:  The crowd could hardly contain itself, and applauded in the middle of songs.

Finally, the show started. The setlist was not a very surprising one, but still I think it was great. Mika seemed to be in a good mood and seemed very happy when the whole crowd sang really loudly along to for example Good Guys. I very much enjoyed when the whole band suddenly started to move their hips at the same time during Talk About You, while holding toy-instruments from the audience :naughty:

I am also very very happy that he played Beautiful Disaster! A song that I appreciated so much more live <3 It just has some kind of fierceness to it and I think we all died from seeing his little “butterfly move” :mikacool:

Underwater was absolutely amazing, especially since Mika was so happy to see that even the people in the house (hotel?) beside the venue had put on the flashlight on their phones :D

Some other things to mention: his dog came on stage (not sure which one) and Mika spoke about a lot of stuff which everyone laughed at, but that I didn’t understand a word of :lmfao:  And he also ripped his pants, which was great because then he had to change into his white-red-lips-suit which looked stunning together with the red and white Bercy-flag :wub:

After the gig we waited for him for quite a while. The meeting was very brief, because he just stood behind a fence, and everyone were screaming… Still I could not be happier, because it was a wonderful evening that passed away way to quickly. Mika just continues to amaze me, and I definitely hope this wasn't the last time I saw him  :flowers2:

aaaand, here's some bad quality pictures from my phone and a video on my instagram  :blush-anim-cl:

image_zps4nedi6nd.jpeg

image_zpsokindstv.jpeg

image_zpsb5c3cms7.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhkoykgDP6/?taken-by=hanne_kj 

• Like 6

I’m finally back in Norway and have had a good nights sleep at last! Here comes my report :D

Me and my friend arrived in Pistoia and got into the queue at 11 o’clock and got our numbers. There were already quite a few people there and the number system worked out fine, until later, when more people arrived. Not everyone respected the system L So to tell the truth, the whole queuing was super messy and I thought the air was going to be squeezed out of my lungs when the fences were put up to form a proper queue. Still, we got to the middle of the third row when we finally were let in, and I am very happy with that!

First of all, I just have to mention Xylaroo, who warmed up before Mika. Two young girls with some of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. :fangurl:  The crowd could hardly contain itself, and applauded in the middle of songs.

Finally, the show started. The setlist was not a very surprising one, but still I think it was great. Mika seemed to be in a good mood and seemed very happy when the whole crowd sang really loudly along to for example Good Guys. I very much enjoyed when the whole band suddenly started to move their hips at the same time during Talk About You, while holding toy-instruments from the audience :naughty:

I am also very very happy that he played Beautiful Disaster! A song that I appreciated so much more live <3 It just has some kind of fierceness to it and I think we all died from seeing his little “butterfly move” :mikacool:

Underwater was absolutely amazing, especially since Mika was so happy to see that even the people in the house (hotel?) beside the venue had put on the flashlight on their phones :D

Some other things to mention: his dog came on stage (not sure which one) and Mika spoke about a lot of stuff which everyone laughed at, but that I didn’t understand a word of :lmfao:  And he also ripped his pants, which was great because then he had to change into his white-red-lips-suit which looked stunning together with the red and white Bercy-flag :wub:

After the gig we waited for him for quite a while. The meeting was very brief, because he just stood behind a fence, and everyone were screaming… Still I could not be happier, because it was a wonderful evening that passed away way to quickly. Mika just continues to amaze me, and I definitely hope this wasn't the last time I saw him  :flowers2:

aaaand, here's some bad quality pictures from my phone and a video on my instagram  :blush-anim-cl:

image_zps4nedi6nd.jpeg

image_zpsokindstv.jpeg

image_zpsb5c3cms7.jpeg

Lovely report. :biggrin2: Lucky you to see him with his white-red-lips suit :wub2:

And the photo's aren't to bad, the last one looks pretty good. :biggrin2: Glad you had an amazing time.  :hug:

• Like 2

First of all, I just have to mention Xylaroo, who warmed up before Mika. Two young girls with some of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. :fangurl: The crowd could hardly contain itself, and applauded in the middle of songs.

Some other things to mention: his dog came on stage (not sure which one) and Mika spoke about a lot of stuff which everyone laughed at, but that I didn’t understand a word of :lmfao: And he also ripped his pants, which was great because then he had to change into his white-red-lips-suit which looked stunning together with the red and white Bercy-flag :wub:

After the gig we waited for him for quite a while. The meeting was very brief, because he just stood behind a fence, and everyone were screaming… Still I could not be happier, because it was a wonderful evening that passed away way to quickly. Mika just continues to amaze me, and I definitely hope this wasn't the last time I saw him :flowers2:

aaaand, here's some bad quality pictures from my phone and a video on my instagram :blush-anim-cl:

image_zps4nedi6nd.jpeg

image_zpsokindstv.jpeg

image_zpsb5c3cms7.jpeg

What a nice report :wub: I'm so happy for you Hanne! :) hopefully, you'll see him again. Edited by dilarat
  • Like 2

Lovely report. :biggrin2: Lucky you to see him with his white-red-lips suit :wub2:

And the photo's aren't to bad, the last one looks pretty good. :biggrin2: Glad you had an amazing time.  :hug:

Thanks! haha, the last one was probably the only one I took while not jumping XD 

What a nice report :wub: I'm so happy for you Hanne! :) hopefully, you'll see him again.

Thanks! I hope you will too :*

image_zps4nedi6nd.jpeg

image_zpsokindstv.jpeg

image_zpsb5c3cms7.jpeg

:thumb_yello: Takk Hanne!  :hug: Great report! :wub: I hope you'll experience a lot more MIKA gigs... :wink2:  :fisch: 

Love, love

me  

• Like 1