Mika in Paris at the Valentino's Fashion Show 2nd October 2016

Gabry74

He looks gorgeous, there's no doubt but I still prefer Mika on stage not as a model  :)

I guess we all do as well :wink2:

EDIT: I don't care about his look actually, but I can't deny, that he's really gorgeous. 

• Like 4

He looks gorgeous, there's no doubt but I still prefer Mika on stage not as a model  :)

:thumb_yello: Of course Alba - on stage that's where he belongs!  :fisch:   :wub:  But I really don't mind to see him in this setting either, now and then, just as a bonus  - even it's sometimes almost "too much of a good thing" - hehe :teehee:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 5

OK.I just love the coat :fangurl:

But then I freaked out thinking "oh my god how it's possible that his legs are soo long?". After I realized that it could be the shirt following the coat pattern... but looking carefully it seems that he has a strange belt(?) :rolleyes:

It's a cummurbund. Cummerbund

post-18723-0-58637700-1475448009.jpg

post-18723-0-37369200-1475492208_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

20 minutes

http://www.20minutes.fr/people/diaporama-11665-photo-1030529-fashion-week-aimant-people

La Fashion Week, aimant à people

Chez Valentino, il y avait du beau monde. Mika Valentino en faisait partie.

1352 x 2048 https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8539/29463965733_c4df4fb7b0_o.jpg

29463965733_743bc9c250_b.jpg

• Like 3

so we're still fangurling after all these years, aren't we, Alba?    :naughty:  :teehee:  :das:  :wub:

:) Let's just face the fact, all of us fangurling: "There ain't no cure for love" ( Leonard Cohen )  :teehee:  :wub:  

Love, love

me

• Like 3

It's a cummurbund. Cummerbund

post-18723-0-58637700-1475448009.jpg

OMG, it is! I've seen a ton of pics and I didn't even notice! I love this outfit even more now, you don't see people wearing cummerbunds very often and I always think they are seriously underappreciated. I love all the more rarely-worn or unusual formal wear he wears. It's so rare now that you see men so immaculately turned out, makes me so  :wub:

Anyone thinks that the coat suits him better than the model? :biggrin2:

Without a doubt. The cut/length of the coat and the pattern wears so well on his height <3

• Like 4