I've blogged About Mika

Marilyn Mastin

Hi everyone

Just a heads-up.  I have a blog and I have written a post about Mika.  I hope you all read it.  I'd be so happy if you do.

Here is is

https://mari9405.wordpress.com/

I call myself Mari now.  I was fed up with calling myself Marilyn, and people spelling my name wrong, so now I like to be called Mari.  My blog is about many things.  It raises awareness of my rare medical conditions, and I talk about the things which matter to me, so, of course, I have blogged about Mika.  Enjoy.

Love from Mari

• Like 5

Thanks a lot Mari -your blog is interesting and great!  :thumb_yello: It's also nice to see that you use a pic from the Norwegian "Trolltunga" on you page   :)  In your lanquage this means "the tonque of the troll" :teehee: This place had a huge amount of visitors this year... :) 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Mari -your blog is interesting and great!  :thumb_yello: It's also nice to see that you use a pic from the Norwegian "Trolltunga" on you page   :)  In your lanquage this means "the tonque of the troll" :teehee: This place had a huge amount of visitors this year... :) 

Love, love

me

I used a picture I liked, which was free to use. Thanks for tell me what it actually is. I'm glad people are looking at my post about Mika.

• Like 1

I used a picture I liked, which was free to use. Thanks for tell me what it actually is. I'm glad people are looking at my post about Mika.

:) You can read about "Trolltunga"  at Wikipedia, if you like - it's one of the most spectacular points in Norway - so you made a good choice... :wink2: 

Love, love

me