Adam Lambert

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ur one lucky girl lol u got to see little ashes like 4 months before its out and this:shocked: but now i can say i know someone who met him and saw the movie:biggrin2:
yeah that was the first time I ever cared about a celebrity who was attending one of the award shows:naughty:

Aww :wub2::naughty:

Oh yay an Adam Lambert thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love him!!!!!!!! from the minute I heard him sing that high note in the Hollywood group auditions I was hooked.

Awesome website for pictures: http://www.adam-lambert.net

Has everyone seen the Upright Cabaret videos? sooo good :wub2:

Dang it Nono, who don't you know? I'm living vicariously through you. :naughty:

I won an Adam tee shirt, so Nono meets Adam and all I got was a tee shirt :roftl:

It's been hard keeping up with Mika and Adam on the net, when they are both out on tour I'm in trouble for sure.

And my tiny town only sells Rollingstone at Walmart and they still have the Gaga issue. And someone keeps turning her cover over, so you can't find it when you look for it. I guess they think she's indecent.:naughty:

lol who else did u/have u seen???

A lot of people. I've been working these award shows since I was seven :teehee:

Oh yay an Adam Lambert thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love him!!!!!!!! from the minute I heard him sing that high note in the Hollywood group auditions I was hooked.

Awesome website for pictures: http://www.adam-lambert.net

Has everyone seen the Upright Cabaret videos? sooo good :wub2:

Dang it Nono' date=' who don't you know? I'm living vicariously through you. :naughty:

I won an Adam tee shirt, so Nono meets Adam and all I got was a tee shirt :roftl:

It's been hard keeping up with Mika and Adam on the net, when they are both out on tour I'm in trouble for sure.

And my tiny town only sells Rollingstone at Walmart and they still have the Gaga issue. And someone keeps turning her cover over, so you can't find it when you look for it. I guess they think she's indecent.naughty:[/quote']

I don't know anybody :lol3:

Aww a t-shirt! At least you win things. I've never won anything in my life. :emot-sad:

I'm kind of tempted to get tickets for the American Idol tour, but I don't wanna have to sit through everyone else's performances. I just wanna see Adam. :fangurl:

P.S. Don't you guys think he should cover "Happy Ending"? I think that would be AMAZING.

A lot of people. I've been working these award shows since I was seven :teehee:

Aww a t-shirt! At least you win things. I've never won anything in my life. :emot-sad:

I'm kind of tempted to get tickets for the American Idol tour, but I don't wanna have to sit through everyone else's performances. I just wanna see Adam. :fangurl:

P.S. Don't you guys think he should cover "Happy Ending"? I think that would be AMAZING.

omg i have always always always wanted to work at those type of events i have like a fascination with celebrities for some reason lol i have read perezhilton every single day for the past 2 years and if i miss some days (usually cuz im away)i have to read them anyway so i usually spend my day back from break reading 67 pages of it lolol its turned into an ocd ritual/obsession :boxed:

OMG OR ANY OTHER WORLD! I WOULD DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN!!! OMG OR A DUET WITH THE TWO OF THEM :drool::shocked:

You've had hugs! that's huge! I bow to you :naughty::naughty:

I agree about the tour, I think I'd rather wait for the full Adam show, AI can be so cheesy on tour too.

Did you see the 20/20 interview? it looks like he'll sing Fame by Bowie.

I'd love to hear him cover Happy Ending, it would be amazing!!!!!!

Maybe they'll cross paths soon and become pals, since they share friends already with Perez and Katy. Although, have you noticed it's like a deliberate attempt to not mention Katy anymore? I find it disconcerting.

You've had hugs! that's huge! I bow to you :naughty::naughty:

I agree about the tour, I think I'd rather wait for the full Adam show, AI can be so cheesy on tour too.

Did you see the 20/20 interview? it looks like he'll sing Fame by Bowie.

I'd love to hear him cover Happy Ending, it would be amazing!!!!!!

Maybe they'll cross paths soon and become pals, since they share friends already with Perez and Katy. Although, have you noticed it's like a deliberate attempt to not mention Katy anymore? I find it disconcerting.

What hugs are you talking about? :dunno:

Yeah, I want my money's worth :naughty:

Yes I did. Oh, was that what he was singing? Shame on me for not knowing.:teehee:

I hope they do! Yeah, I've noticed, but I don't know if it's deliberate..

omg i have always always always wanted to work at those type of events i have like a fascination with celebrities for some reason lol i have read perezhilton every single day for the past 2 years and if i miss some days (usually cuz im away)i have to read them anyway so i usually spend my day back from break reading 67 pages of it lolol its turned into an ocd ritual/obsession :boxed:

OMG OR ANY OTHER WORLD! I WOULD DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN!!! OMG OR A DUET WITH THE TWO OF THEM :drool::shocked:

i think i will pass out because of too much happiness!!!

You and the rest of the world. Celebrities are fascinating, but most of them are douchebags :naughty:

But not the ones I'm obsessed with :pinkbow:

Oh yes, that would be awesome!:wub2:

Surprised too that he didnt win. Pretty d*** great! Donno how many times ive seen the final. I dont use to watch shows like that. But has been something else this year...donno why... but that final and britains got talen :boxed:

Great theres a forum where they dont bash him!!!! :roftl: I "work" on 3 forums (as a mod) and God they can bash him on one of em... but only cos of his sexuality, but they like him a lot too. Think some of em just dont get he is a human being... :roftl:

Sorry Nono, I thought you had hugged Mika.

Still jealous of you always, lololol

Dark Angel, about the bashing, I know! I still chat with friends on a Clay Aiken board and when they had their snips in the press at each other, ouch. Was not a good time for me. He's very very polarizing, but I think it's a good thing and shows a lot of artistry.

So, what performance did everyone like best? My fave was Ring of Fire, but I thought all of them were terrific.

Dark Angel, about the bashing, I know! I still chat with friends on a Clay Aiken board and when they had their snips in the press at each other, ouch. Was not a good time for me. He's very very polarizing, but I think it's a good thing and shows a lot of artistry.

So, what performance did everyone like best? My fave was Ring of Fire, but I thought all of them were terrific.

Oh, I did. I thought you were talking about someone else :dunno::naughty:

:teehee:

My favorite's "Mad World". It's the only song of "his" that I bought off iTunes. I want to buy all of them but I ran out of credit :lol3:

Ive only heard what he sang in the final but will check out some more on youtube :)

I first thought (and still do) that why the hell do they care about what he is... its about his voice!!!! And most of em likes Mercury and elton john. I dont get em...

And btw. the forums im "working" on is guns n roses, so a lil strange they do that...

There is some about him that reminds me of his guy :blink: :

Edited by Dark Angel