and of course, he is hot, that helps too :naughty:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey ya guys, i'm here, finally!!!:aah:

u know what somehow i juz consider myself having taken a break from mika for the past few weeks and during this period of time i think i've fallen in luv with Adam:wub2: (sorry meeks lol)

I'm nvr a fan of American Idol, but his performance there back then juz gives me shivers all the time!!!! and i suppose the Whataya Want From Me vid is so much of a factor for my obsession :swoon:

okay, end of my self-introduction:mf_rosetinted:

has anybody else checked out his latest performance of Strut on the Ellen Show?? and i was so glad that #HapiBdayAdam was a TT on twitter yesterday:teehee:

• 2 months later...
Oh what was happening with this Adam-themed weekend? :teehee:

I am FINALLY going to see him next month. :yay:

Aaah I'm jealous!

Well, last weekend was the Mika gig in Amsterdam and all we listened to in the car driving everywhere was Adam, and during the queueing we put Adam-makeup on Bubbles and started calling him Adam all day :roftl:

And the next day we watched him on Jonathan Ross, and we convinced Freddie to buy his album :naughty:

Aaah I'm jealous!

Well, last weekend was the Mika gig in Amsterdam and all we listened to in the car driving everywhere was Adam, and during the queueing we put Adam-makeup on Bubbles and started calling him Adam all day :roftl:

And the next day we watched him on Jonathan Ross, and we convinced Freddie to buy his album :naughty:

Oh do you have the Bubbles pics? Is Freddie an Adam fan now? Queen seems to love him so I would think FD would too. :naughty:

It's funny we had a bit of an Adam weekend at the LA secret gig. We were excited about getting a chance to hear Mika's new music of course but Adam had an amazing week on Idol and I just kept playing his performance over and over on my netbook in the hotel. Couldn't get enough of it.

The moment he stands up still gives me goosebumps:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55501620