Adam Lambert

Mika3Maniac

I hope he will work with a team who can put together suitable songs for him. It would be a shame if he came out with mediocre music, so I keep my fingers crossed:wink2:

He's working with some big time people, Red One (Lady Gaga), Desmond Child, Linda Perry (Christina Aquilera), Max Martin (Britney) and even Greg Wells!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's working with some big time people, Red One (Lady Gaga), Desmond Child, Linda Perry (Christina Aquilera), Max Martin (Britney) and even Greg Wells!

:shocked:

Red One :groovy: - best Gaga collaborator, actually

Desmond Child - name guaranteeing a No1 single :bored:

Linda Perry - another hitmaker :thumb_yello:

Max Martin - another name that guarantees a No1 single

Greg Wells -:mf_lustslow:

It seems Mika will have tough competition in the autumn......

EDIT:

Just found this in Brian May's soapbox:

"I was privileged to hear a track that the guys have finished for Adam Lambert ... a song for a forthcoming film, 2012. I have to say I was completely blown away ... it's truly sensational. In fact it's so obviously a number one smash, any bookie would be mad to take bets on it. I am not kidding. I'm not easily moved to jelly by male vocalists ... but Adam's voice reaches out with sensitivity, depth, maturity, and awesome range and power which will make jaws drop all around the world. Its an awesome performance. No doubt about it. The world of Rock has a bright new star."

Link: http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html

Edited by suzie

• 2 weeks later...
My friend was gawking over Adam in Rolling Stone. She said this: "A really hot gay guy is God's cruelest gift." :lmfao:

but I am really excited to hear what comes out of his studio!

awwwww I agree with her, lol

I cannot wait for the album either!

:roftl: Did he make an overt statement in Rolling Stone about being gay? I remember them saying he was going to come out in RS months ago but never followed what happened.

I didn't read the article, but there was a picture in it of him holding hands with his boyfriend, so I guess that answers it.

Adam had a twitter party and I got a response!

adamlambertRT @katydid1994: @adamlambert what do you think of Mika's new single, we are golden? It's really different- I like!! The video is infectious

Ah, now that's cool! :thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...
Adam performance on AMA's.

Shock shock me :mf_rosetinted: bl*w job, gay kiss...:teehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fATzGwFJY

His album is out today (For Your Entertainment) :thumb_yello:

Don't forget what he did with the girls too...:shocked: rhymes with "linger". :teehee:

It annoys me when he sings high notes and sticks out his tongue. :huh:

:roftl: Ha! I was pointing the same thing out to my husband last night - maybe it helps him with reaching the note. I think it's going to be his signature move.:naughty:

• 1 month later...
thank you Bamber for introducing me to an amazing artist :biggrin2:

:kachinga:

Hahaha! Pulled one over to our side :naughty:

You're welcome :biggrin2:

He's so...I just....wow :wub2:

I didn't even love the album at first, I was slightly disappointed with it but it grew on me and I think I love all of the songs :wub2: And Adam :wub2:

Originally Posted by iadoremika

It annoys me when he sings high notes and sticks out his tongue.

Haha! My freinds and I were talking about that the other day, it is annoying... but I, having quite the attraction to male singers getting up to that fasletto (or close to it) makes me absolutely LOVE Adam Lambert :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
No doubt Adam Lambert is talented but I didn't find his new album as compelling as it should be. He should work with better producers I guess.

I thought the same thing at first but as I continued listening and paying more attention to him as A person many of the songs grew on me and now I simply CANNOT get enough of Adam :wub2:

Did everyone see his 45 minute interview with Oprah this week?

He will be on Ellen again jan 26th and has his AOL sessions debuting next week.

WHAT?!?!?!? NO! I missed it! :aah: I'll have to find it somehow!

YAY! :yay: I'll keep a look out for those!