The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

TICKET FOR 26/02/08

OK MFC:

I have just managed to buy a ticket off ticketweb for stalls- yeah!! I had previously bought, in haste, a ticket for the circle- and only realised it when it was too late...:thumbdown:

Anyway if there is anyone on here who wants to go and doesn't mind being up in the circle, the ticket is yours for free!!

The only thing is I have to pick up my other ticket at the box office, and doors open at 7:00, so I probably won't get there until 6ish. PM me if you're interested.

Will be waiting for you liz!!! i will keep the ticket on the side for you...

:punk:

Thanks Racha,

You're a lifesaver!! :naughty:

For anyone I PM'd I won't need a ticket now.

Thanks anyway and I hope everyone finds a home for their spares. :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

HI everybody!

I'm desperatly looking for a standing place ("place pelouse" in French^^) for Mika concert Parc des Princes in Paris...

If you can help me...

Thank you very much!!!!!!!! :)

xxxx

~Moune~

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone!

I have two tickets for Amsterdam July 8 - I decided I'm not going' date=' I have enough with three concerts in France!

PM me if you're interested![/quote']

Not going??? Wanna come to Portugal instead??? :wub2:

oh u know what i so wish i hadnt seen this thread now :roftl: ive never *dont kill me* seen Mika live due to commitments with a baby but id soooooooo love to go to Amsterdam to see him! Will have to think about it lol

Not trying to convince you just because I have tickets to sell :naughty: And I know very well the commitments of a baby.....but if you possibly could make it, as a one off, I am sure you would have the time of your life! :thumb_yello: Good luck with thinking about it!:naughty:

are u telling me they are sold out? :shocked:

No, it aint sold out, and forget about my request lol

She thought "maximum aantal is 2" meant she had to buy 2 at least, which she couldn't afford.

Issue fixed ;)