The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

In London, stalls are the best seats. Circle are higher up.

Ok, so stalls are the best seats. Could anyone please tell me if there is any difference between the stall seats on seatwave? Of course it's different numbers :blush-anim-cl: but any other difference I mean. Otherwise I can get either one.

Ok, so stalls are the best seats. Could anyone please tell me if there is any difference between the stall seats on seatwave? Of course it's different numbers :blush-anim-cl: but any other difference I mean. Otherwise I can get either one.

Well you can't tell how near the front they are or whether they are in the middle or to the side.

But all of us who have tickets don't know that yet either. So for example if I was to give you my ticket, I couldn't tell you where the seat is going to be either.

So as far as those ones on the site are concerned, it's just the luck of the draw.

And as far as our tickets are concerned too as far as I know. :naughty:

ok, it seems that I have to accepted that I will go to Berlin with two tickets for my own - does it mean, that I can lay down on the church-bank (over two places) to enjoy mikas singing and dream away :teehee: - these are new possiblities :o:

I really shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it.. I'm thinking of going to Paris. Does anyone have a spare ticket for the second gig? Turns out I don't work that day. Feel free to pm me if you do :fangurl:

Has anyone got a spare ticket for the Londond gig? I tried to get one but first it refused my card and then I got so stressed out and panicky about uni work and deadlines that I could not get back online long enough to try again! So if anyone has a spare ticket please pm me.

Liz x

I'm searching for 3 (or 1) ticket for the gig in Brussels in the AB. If you have 3 (or 1) you want to get rid off, please, send me a PM or something :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by sky

I have one spare ticket for Amsterdam.

This is gonna sound arrogant maybe but since they're reserved seats the person taking it will be sitting next to me so I would quite like to give it to someone who I actually know a bit..... PM me :wink2:

I have one spare ticket for Amsterdam.

This is gonna sound arrogant maybe but since they're reserved seats the person taking it will be sitting next to me so I would quite like to give it to someone who I actually know a bit..... PM me :wink2:

:sneaky2:

why??

:sneaky2:

why??

Because I'm the one who was in time to buy the ticket and I can do whatever I want with it, sorry

because she doesn't want to end up sitting next to a 12year old fan girl who screams 'Mika I Luuuff youuu!:mf_lustslow:' the whole night :wink2:

:roftl: that too yeah!

Marianne, if it's stalls : i WANT it!!!!

I could sell my first circle ticket!!

great!!!

i have two tickets to spare for milan...

even if it's not sold out...please think about mfcers....

sandbag told me i could give them your mail adress and the send a confirmation of the order!you don't pay any charges,i assume them..i want to spare my tickets:thumb_yello:

It's seem i have a ticket "stalls" sold by a friend, hope there won't be ANY problem at the venue because my name is not the same which was booked.

comme je l'avais dit pour milan,ton ami(e) peut prevenir sandbag avec tes coordonées et ils t'enverront une confirmation à ton nom ;)

pas de soucis ni de stress du coup!!!:thumb_yello:

I have a pair of tickets for London, very good seats. PM me if you are interested... you will likely need to pick them up in London, or if you are in the UK there may be enough time to mail them to you.

I have one spare STALLS ticket for London if anyone is interested. Pm me.

I've pm:ed you! I'm interrested in stalls tickets (wich are the best in London i've heard!.

I also like to ask anyone what does this mean: "Stall seats - Block: STLS - Row: - "?